C36

The Bet.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
Before starting the chapter, please do read the chapter before this! You may get the chance to win some prizes so please check that out. If there are not enough entries for the contest, it will be cancelled so please do join in!  

Chapter 36

The next three days passed really fast and thankfully no one was trying to cause any trouble.

In fact, everyone had fun. They did kayaking and other games which was really enjoyable and did not cause anymore "injuries".

 Its finally the last night of camp before going back to their homes.

Everyone sat in their camp chairs around the bonfire while one of the student was sharing a ghost story.

The teachers were not joining them as they wanted to give them some free time to hang out as a class.

But everyone knew that that was just an excuse for not wanting to stay up and to head to bed early.

"His story sounds so fake..." Yuri mumbled thinking that no one heard her.

"True." Zack said.

Yuri immediately turned to look at him, only to see a smirking face.

Yuri was honestly so frustrated and annoyed with Zack.

He has been being mean for a moment and suddenly being nice to her. She felt like she was being used for his "entertainment".

Yuri stood up and walked towards the bench that was nearby.

Zack frowned in confusion and followed her after a few seconds.

"Why did you walk away all of a sudden?" Zack said as he raised his eyebrows while she sat down on the bench.

Yuri just ignored him and pretended to use her phone.

"I know you are pretending to not listen to what I just said." Zack said and sat beside her.

"I am sick of this." Yuri said.

"Sick of camp? Are you homesick or something?" Zack said , getting more confused.

"Don't you get it? I am sick of the way you are treating me." Yuri said in frustration.

Zack just kept quiet and waited for her to continue.

"One moment you are being oh so nice to me and the next moment you are treating me like I am some trash. What have I even done to you?" Yuri said, looking at him with teary eyes.

Zack kept quiet for awhile before speaking.

"I am not good enough for your life. Find someone better." Zack said with a look of guilt and immediately tried to hid it with his poker face.

"Are you telling me to just stop lovin

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter