C31

The Bet.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
   

Chapter 31

"Please settle down quickly." The teacher said.

After a minute, the class finally settled down and kept quiet.

"Okay, as you all know. Tomorrow is the camp. However there are some slight changes." The teacher said.

"Sehun?" The teacher said.

"Yes?" Sehun replied.

"You will be transferred to Luhan's group." The teacher said as she looked at the paper she is holding to.

"And Zack, you will be in Baekhyun's group." The teacher said.

Taeyeon looked at Yuri and winked at her while she started blushing.

"And lastly, Minho. You will join Hyeri's group since they are short of one person and you joined us late." The teacher said.

Taeyeon looked at Hyeri and see that she was looking at her as well.

Hyeri gave an annoying smirk that caused Taeyeon to roll her eyes and look away.

"So the groupings are all settled. Now, I will give you all the briefing." The teacher said.

"We will be leaving the school at 8 a.m so please remember to be punctual and reach the school by 7:50 a.m. For the students that are driving to school, don't worry as you can just leave your cars in school. Next, the Island Resort is a 2 hours drive. And each group will be assigned to a room." The teacher said.

The class was about to protest that it will be too small but the teacher immediately continued.

"Don't worry. The room has two bedrooms, two toilets, a kitchen, a living room, a balcony. It should be big enough. Nextly, once we reach the Resort, all of you are to pack all your clothes once you enter the room. We will then meet in the lobby to continue with our activites. There will be activities like volleyball, kayaking, campfires. We will also give you free time to spend time with your friends." The teacher said and the class started cheering.

The bell then rang that signals that it time for lunch.

"Remember not to be late!" The teacher said once again as she dismissed the class.

"Aren't you excited?" Yuri said eagerly.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter