C15

The Bet.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
   

Chapter 15

Once they reached school, Taeyeon immediately rushed out of the car and ran into the school.

Minho looked around and see everyone, mostly girls, looking at him flirtatiously.

He took his bag and walked into the school and was soon surrounded  by girls.

Minho is a player with great looks which explains why girls would be easily attracted to him.

Minho pushed everyone out of the way and made it to the office.

"Hello. I am a new student." Minho said politely.

"Name?" The lady said.

"Lee Minho." Minho said.

"Alright. Here is your schedule and your locker number along with your passcode. Have a nice day!" The lady said with a warm smile.

"Thank you." He said and smiled back.

Minho walked around and was quite lost as the school was huge.

"Hey~"

He looked up from his schedule and see three girls looking at him seductively.

"Um, hi?" He replied awkwardly.

"Let me introduce myself. I am Hyeri and this is Minah and Yumi. Three of us are the hottest and most popular girls in school." Hyeri said as she touched his arm.

"Well, I am the hottest. They are just hot." She whispered in his ear.

"I can show you around. You wouldn't want to miss this chance." She said and winked.

Minho looked at her and smirked.

"Sure." Minho replied.

---

"Woah woah. Why were you running?" Yuri asked.

"Its nothing." Taeyeon said between her pants.

"Yea sure. There is absolutely nothing wrong when someone just runs into school like a barbric monkey." Yuri said sacarstically earning a glare from her friend.

"It is a really long story. Let's just hope he isn't allocated in the same class as me. Being in the same class with the plastics and players are worst enough." Taeyeon said.

"He? I see you girl." Yuri said as she wiggled her eyebrows.

"I will throw a punch at you right now." Taeyeon said as she held up her fist.

"Okay okay. But you have to tell me what happen." Yuri said.

"Later." Taeyeon said as their teacher walked into the class.

---

Lesson was

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter