C02

The Bet.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
 

Chapter 02

They headed to the cafeteria and sat at their usual table.

"Baekkie~ did you miss me?" 

Luhan and Sehun chuckled softly while Baekhyun glared at them in return.

"Hyeri.. you need to stop bothering me. We broke up alright?" Baekhyun said in a frustrated tone.

"No, I know that you still like me. I can tell." Hyeri said.

"I don't. I just used you and you are nothing to me." Baekhyun said.

Hyeri didn't bother to reply him and just smashed her lips on his.

Even though Baekhyun finds her clingy and annoying, he kissed her back.

Luhan and Sehun rolled their eyes at this scene.

˜ ˜ ˜ 

Taeyeon finally found the cafeteria after asking five people.

She felt annoyed by the time she reached.

While finding an empty table, she walked pass a disgusting sight.

"Are you kidding me? Are they both trying to eat each others faces off?" Taeyeon thought.

"Gross." She muttered under her breath but saying it loud enough for them to hear.

The couple looked up at her with a puzzled look.

"Is there any reason why you are interrupting us? Cause that is just plainly rude." Hyeri scoffed.

"I would gladly be thankful if you could stop each others faces in the cafeteria. The cafeteria is a place to eat, not a place to make out. It is just disgusting." Taeyeon said and rolled her eyes.

Baekhyun was slightly shocked by her words.

No one has ever spoke to him like that and if someone did.. they are basically dead.

"What are you. You don't own this place. Who gave you the right to tell me what to do?" Baekhyun snapped.

Taeyeon is totally pissed off by what he said.

She have never met anyone that is such a jerk like him.

"Yea! Who are you anyways." Hyeri said.

By now, the entire cafeteria was quiet and looked at the scene that they were creating.

"I am Kim Taeyeon, you can say that I AM and WILL be the biggest that will enter your life. So you better watch your words or else" Taeyeon said.

"Or else wha-" Hyeri have not even finished her sentence and she got a slap to the face.

Hyeri held onto her cheek while

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter