Really Sorry~

The Bet.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Heyyy

Sorry to disappoint but this will not be another new chapter! 

I really jsut wanted to tell you guys the reason I have been going missing and not updating a new chapter for the past few times as well as this time.

The reason why as yall already know is due to school and exams n tests. I am not trying to use them as an excuse to escape writing or anything.

Trust me, I am just really caught up with loads of stuff especially since my O Levels are this year and its a huge mejoy exam which is really important. 

This is why I will have to focus a lot on my studies now and not having extra time to write a new chapter! I really hope will be understanding!

The reason why I am writing this is to just let you all know why instead of leaving it hanging and letting you guys wonder abt it. 

So please do understand! And just please prepare for the worst situation that I may not be able to write this story until the year end and I really hope I wont be taking such a long break from writing. I will try my best to update you guys with some new chapters when I find the time!

I really thank you all for the patience and those that have been here since the very first chapter! I promise t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter