C34

The Bet.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
   

Chapter 34

Almost everyone assembled at the lobby at 11.15 sharp but there were "certain" groups that took a longer time which caused everyone to wait for them.

"How long does it take for them to pack?" Taeyeon said in annoyance.

"They are a burden gosh..." Yuri rolled her eyes.

"I couldn't agree more." Zack said.

Yuri turned and looked at him to see that he was smirking.

Yuri immediately looked back to the front as she was burning up.

Finally, Hyeri's group walked towards them.

They were smirking annoyingly while they were making their way slowly to the waiting group.

"Hey! You aren't the Queen of England, walk faster and not like freaking turtles." Taeyeon shouted towards them.

Everyone around her agreed as they all said "yeas" while the teachers kept silent with an annoyed look.

Hyeri's group quickened their pace with looks of embarrassment.

"Now that everyone have finally assembled... We will start with our first acitivity. It will be a volleyball competition at the beach which I am guessing that you all have guessed it since  a message was sent to the group leader to wear your swimsuits under your clothing." The teacher said.

They then made their way to the beach as they gathered for instructions.

"Every team will play with each other. The best two teams will compete so that we will have a final winner." The teacher said.

Everyone removed their clothes and was only wearing thei swimsuits.

Baekhyun immediately stood behind Taeyeon to glare at any guy that is looking at Taeyeon.

Yuri was just standing near Taeyeon and looked around boredly.

Suddenly, she felt arms hugging her waist from behind and she shrieked a little in shock.

"Dont worry, it's just me." A voice whispered beside her ear.

Yuri immediately recognized that voice... Zack.

She immediately froze and felt self conscious all over.

"And you look stunnng." Zack said as he pulled her closer to him.

The competition finally started and they are now left with 4 groups: Hyeri's group, Taeyeon's group, Luhan's group, Stella's group (random student).

"Taeyeon's group against Stella's group. Hyeri's group against Luhan's group." The teacher said.

They all assembled at their courts, waiting for the signal to start.

One of the teachers blew the whistle which immediately signalled that the game started.

The other group served first and Baekhyun immediately went forward and hit back with huge fo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter