Chapter 5

Goodnight My Love

‘Did she just kiss me?’ he stood there rooted. He still couldn’t believe that she just kissed him and whispered seductively and sweetly in his ears. He stayed there for a good ten minutes before he snapped out of it. He’s journey back was filled with smile and he just couldn’t his happiness. Throughout his journey home, he kept singing in the car till he reaches home.

Tell me Tell me Tell me love Tell me Tell me Give me your love
Love me Love me Come into my arms Kiss me Kiss me I will only love you

I act like a fool when you smile, When I look at you, you are like a pretty doll
My heart goes thump thump, Because of you my day is better

I want you oh my love Only look at me, I will only love you even if the whole world changes
Oh my love My heart starts to thump when I look at you, I will always have you in my heart

(L.O.V.E GIRL) Take my hand and Fly
(L.O.V.E GIRL) Trust me and Fly high
(L.O.V.E BOY) Yes, we can fly to the sky
(L.O.V.E BOY) I want take u there baby

Tell you Tell you I will tell you love Tell you Tell you I will confess my love
Love you Love you Hold my hand Kiss you Kiss you I love you forever

Like the music I play for you, Like the sweet whistle I play for you
1 minute 1 second becomes even more special, I want to listen to you every day, I love you

I want you oh my love Only look at me, I will only love you even if the whole love changes
Oh my love My small heart that drew you, I will always hug you until the end of time

(L.O.V.E GIRL) Take my hand and Fly
(L.O.V.E GIRL) Trust me and Fly high
(L.O.V.E BOY) Yes, we can fly to the sky
(L.O.V.E BOY) I want take u there baby

I want you oh my love Only look at me, I will only love you even if the whole world changes
Oh my love My heart starts to thump when I look at you, I will always have you in my heart

(L.O.V.E GIRL) Take Take Take my hands
(L.O.V.E GIRL) Uh uh Grab Grab Grab my hands
(L.O.V.E BOY) Yeah yeah Yes, we can fly to the sky high high
(L.O.V.E BOY) I want take u there baby

(L.O.V.E GIRL) Take Take Take my hands baby you (you) know What I want u
(L.O.V.E GIRL) Can you hear the thumping sound of my heart beat can u feel my beat
(L.O.V.E BOY) Take Take Take my hands baby you (you) know what I want u
(L.O.V.E BOY) I can’t exist without you, You make me laugh you make me laugh
L.O.V.E GIRL

 

The bright sun ray brightened the room and caused him to groan. As if the bright light was not enough to disturb him from his sleep, the constant shaking of his body caused him to groan even more. Unable to withstand it any longer, he pushed away his comforter only to see his dear sister seated next to him with a smile. ‘Aish, how can I ever get angry at her? Why’d you have to be such an angel Seohyun-ah?’ he thought to himself.

“Isn’t it a little too early to be bugging me Seohyun? Besides its Saturday!” he whined.

“It’s not early oppa. It’s already 11am and you’re still sleeping like a pig. So, wake up and I’m still waiting for you to tell me all about your date! Well, I’m pretty sure Omma and Appa is interested too!” she said cheerfully.

“If I share with you, can you let me go back to sleep?”

“I guess so. So, how’d it go oppa?”

“It was really nice. We had dinner at a sushi bar and talked. Than we made our way to the movie and we watched The Hunger Games. Thankfully I chose the right movie cos she has been dying to watch it, so yeah. That’s about it.”

“That’s all? I’m sure you did something else after the movie cos if you didn’t, you would’ve been home much earlier!”

“Aish. After the movie, we took a walk at the park. I bought her to a place in the park and we lay on the grass and look at the sky and continued chatting. I shared with her some of the funny incidents that happened within the group and I told her a little bit more about all of you so that she won’t feel so awkward and know them a little bit better.”

“Ouh, that’s nice. Did anything happen when you sent her back? I hope you walked her to the doorstep and waited till she enter the house..”

“Yah! Of course I did all that. What kind of guy would I be if I didn’t?!”

“Just saying Oppa. Yoong oppa did that, that’s why I’m just making sure.”

“He did that?! Yet you still like him? Wow..”

“Yah! Don’t say that about him. He’s great now! And don’t try to change the topic.”

“Well, she kissed me on the cheeks?” he grinned while recalling the moment.

“She made that move and not you?!”

“It was an unexpected action! I was contemplating but she outdo me..” he mumbled.

“You should’ve done it first oppa!”

“Technically, I did. I’ve already taken that first and bold move..”

“When?”

“The very first time I met her..” he chuckled.

“What?! When?! How?! Why didn’t you tell me about it?!”

“Well, after we left the diner, I brought her to the beach and she was pretty bold. She ran after me and back hugged me. I mean, who does that on a first meeting, right?”

“Wow, that’s pretty bold.”

“So, we walked along the shore and we just sat down and talk. We hit it off on the first meeting and when it was time to head back, I held out my hand for her and she actually didn’t want to let it go. Haha. I sent her back and before she could walk in, I pulled her back and kissed her on the cheeks. Therefore, I did make the first move..”

“On a first meeting? That’s pretty amazing and unexpected. So, how do you feel about her now?”

“I like her Seohyun but I’d like it even much if you guys don’t interfere with it or try to meddle things.. I don’t want to screw things up..”

“Alright.. I’ll remind them. Anyway, are you prepared for your big game on Monday? The big schools will be in to watch right?”

“I’m always prepared. I’m definitely gonna impress them!”

“It’s funny that you’re trying to impress them when you know you can go to whichever university you want with our family background and qualification, oppa. I mean, appa owns the Kim Corporation and it will be passed down to us..”

“True, but I don’t want to take advantage of it. You and I, we definitely want to work hard on our own and not just get things the easy way? We’re not that spoilt Seohyun, although omma sees it like how you mention, you know appa isn’t the type to agree to it. He’s firm.”

“Yeah, we want to get in because of our on effort and not because of our status..”

“Alright, now shoo! Oppa wants to sleep.”

“Alright sleepyhead.”

 

The big day has arrived for both Taeyeon and Yul. Their big match is just a few hours away. For someone who has never been nervous for any game, this is new for the duo. They have always been confident but just for today, the nerves are wrecking them. They were already at the field, seated at the bench with their teammates. They just finished warm up and had an hour break before the game starts. The duo decided to meet up with the gang to calm down before the big game later on.

The gang was having their lunch when the duo approached them.

“Hey guys” they said unanimously.

“Hey. Never thought you guys would be here..” Hyo said.

“It’s still an hour before the game starts, so we decided to look for you guys.”

“Are you okay? You seem anxious..” Soo said.

“Yes, we’re nervous.”

“Wow. You guys are nervous?! The great football duo are nervous?! That’s never happened before!” woori said while laughing. The others joined in the laughter as well, except for Jessica.

“Awww, my poor baby is all sweating and shaking..” Tiffany said as she stood up and hugged her boyfriend.

Taeyeon looked at Jessica that was all quiet and he didn’t like it at all. He looked at her and as if on cue, she looked up and made eye contact with him. Taeyeon smiled at her and received a nod from her.

“Oppa. You’ll be fine. Remember what we talked about the other day? Don’t worry! You’re a KIM!” Seohyun cheered on for her brother and gave him a hug. He nodded at her and smiled. He looked back at Jessica and saw her signalling at him. She stood up from her seat and walked passed him, signalling him to follow her. Taeyeon excused himself and caught up with Jessica.

“Hey, are you okay? You’re awfully quiet just now..” he tried to start the conversation.

“Nah, I’m fine. How are you holding? Still nervous?”

“A little. The big people are coming in to watch us so I’ve got to do well..”

“The big people?”

“Yeah, dean from some of the few top university that I’m eyeing at..”

“Wow, never expected that kind of attitude from someone of a high status..”

“I don’t want to rely on the status. With me and Seohyun, it’s all about own effort. We like the feeling we get when we achieve something on our own.”

“A very hardworking and humble Kim, that’s utterly impressive.”

“So, why’d you ask me here?”

“I just thought we could have some time alone and talk to calm you down? They’re pretty loud, don’t you think?”

“Thank you for being very thoughtful.”

“Anyway, I didn’t get you anything for the big game, sorry.” She said as she looked at her palm.

“It’s fine Jessica. Your presence is enough for me” he smiled.

“I need to get going now. Don’t wanna worry the coach. You watching the game?”

“Definitely” she said.

“Great!”

They walked to the stadium together and met up with the gang. All of them were already seated and they were fairly near the team’s bench. Before joining the team, Taeyeon walked up to Jessica and murmured something to her.

“The first goal, will be for you beautiful” he whispered. Jessica blushed after hearing his words and held her head low.

The game was intense. Soshi High was definitely leading but the opponent team wasn’t that far behind but the last goal made by Taeyeon secured Soshi High’s position and the game ended seconds after the last goal. The team members ran to him and threw him up and they celebrated their victory there and there. The crowd cheered for them since most of the supporter was students from Soshi High. Once they put him down, Taeyeon scanned through the crowd for a certain brunette. His eyes caught hers and he gave her a wink. After the game, the duo caught up with the gang and they all had a big hug.

“Congrats guys. You were amazing and so professional. I’m sure you blew them away with your moves and skills.” Soo said to the duo and patted their back.

“Yoong, you were great at defence! Man, they couldn’t even get pass you!” Yul added.

“After we graduate, I’ll make sure you become a captain. You deserve it dude!” Taeyeon said to him.

“This calls for a celebration guys!” Tiffany shouted while hugging Yul. Taeyeon stood next to Seohyun and side hug her while nodding his head, agreeing to the suggestion.

“Where should we celebrate?”

“Oh, wait. I think the school will be celebrating as well. They predicted that you’ll win, so apparently, there’ll be a celebration at your place Taeng.” Hyo said.

“Really? Wow, I didn’t know that. Did you know about it Seohyun?”

“Nope, but I have a feelings our parents do.”

“Alright than, I’ll see you guys at my place tonight!”

 

Loud music and cheering filled the house. Everyone from school came to celebrate the victory of the school football team. As he made his way down the stairs, he was greeted and congratulated by everyone. He headed to the kitchen to see his parent preparing some food. He walked up to them and startled them.

“Here’s my son! The football prodigy. I’m sorry I couldn’t be there son, but I know you did amazing right?”

“It was okay. Didn’t do much..”

“Nonsense. Your coach said the deans were impressed with your performance and is definitely competing to get you on their team.” He said. Before he could continue any further, his mother interrupted and pushed Taeyeon out of the kitchen to enjoy his night. As he walked out, he bumped into Yoong and they made their way to where the rest were. Surprisingly, all of them were hanging around at the pool house.

“Good, choice of spot” Taeyeon said as he walked in and saw all of them chilling in the house.

“The crowd is crazy dude. We could barely breathe that’s when Seohyun suggested the pool house. It was suffocating out there!” Hyoyeon argued.

“I know.. I don’t even know half the people out there and don’t get me started on the girls. Thank god I remembered to look all the rooms in the house before coming down.”

“Anyway, we were discussing about having our own celebration. Just us..” Woori said.

“That sounds good!” Yoong said and plopped down next to Seohyun.

“You guys decide okay? I’m going to get some food and drinks.”

“I’ll come with you!” a familiar voice said.

“Come on then.” He smiled and waited for her to step out.

“You were really amazing in the field. I never expected that out of someone like you” she chuckled.

“Yah! You’re calling me short again? You’re not that tall yourself miss”

They made their way to the house and got themselves some food and drinks. Many times, some random girls went up to him and tug on his hand to take a picture with him. he was helpless and couldn’t do anything to get out of the situation. Her frown was not missed by him and he felt bad towards her. Jessica walk away and left Taeyeon behind with the girls that surrounded him.

‘With all those girls clinging on to him, I can never have alone time with him. Tiff was right about his fangirls. They are insane and scary. Oh wells, they don’t know me yet. I can be equally scary. But why didn’t he stop them? Does he like all the attention?’ Jessica thought as she made her way back to the pool house.

“Where’s Taeng? Didn’t you guys go out together? How come you came back alone?” Tiffany asked.

“He’s entertaining all his fan girls” Jessica replied acting like she doesn’t care when truth is, she’s extremely bothered by it.

“Someone’s annoyed by it.” Tiffany replied while looking at Jessica and patting the seat next to her. Jessica walked over and plopped herself next to her cousin as instructed.

“Don’t think too much about it. He probably couldn’t get away from their grasp. I told you before about those girls.. Heck, even Yuri has fangirls but they’re not as extreme because he’s in a relationship and its known to everyone. Unlike Taeyeon, everyone knows that he’s single…” Tiffany added.

“Unnie, please don’t hate my oppa. He really don’t like all those clingy girls..” Seohyun stood up for her brother. Jessica just smiled and nodded her head to the girl. Shortly after, Taeyeon came back and he looked like he had run around the place with his dishevelled hair and sweat.

“Oppa! What happened to you?!” Seohyun ran to him and wiped the sweat away.

“Cr..azy girls. Madness..” he panted.

“I think we should have a proper celebration whereby it’s just us. Just look at Tae getting mobbed like that.” Sunny said. All head nodded in agreement. Throughout the night, they just talked and laughed together. Once in a while, Taeyeon tried to start a conversation with Jessica but failed, as she continued to ignore him.

‘That’s it. I can’t stand her cold treatment any longer. Maybe I should ask her out again?’ Taeyeon was having a battle with himself and didn’t listen to a single thing the gang was saying.

“Oi! Taeng!” Soo shouted from across.

“Wha..What?” gulped.  Taeyeon was startled by Soo’s voice and as he looked up, 9 pairs of eyes were looking at him. Everyone ignored him and started moving around. Everyone was making their way out and that finally hit him that they’re all going home. ‘ Hwaiting Taeyeon! You can do it!’ he mentally thought. He mustered his courage and reached out for her hand. She turned around with a questioning look.

“Hey, I’m sorry for letting you walk off alone. I really didn’t expect those girls to mob me. I’m really sorry, Jessica. And in order to seek your forgiveness, I was wondering if you would like to go out with me this Saturday?” he asked.

“Okay.” With that she walked away, leaving him alone.

‘She just said ok? That’s all? Is she really mad at me? Damn it. I better think of ways to make it up to her.’ he thought as he made his way to his room. He plopped himself on his bed and buried his face in the pillow. “Argh!!” he shouted in frustration.

Seohyun who happened to passed by his room heard him and just chuckled knowing why he’s acting like that. ‘Goodluck Oppa!’ she mentally rooted for her dear brother and made her way back to her room.

 

 

A/n: It's amazing to see the number of subscribers and views but it's rather disheartening to see the number of comments given :((