Chapter two

Inevitable Changes
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

L's P.O.V. :

 

*RING RING*

 

Argh, stupid cellphone.... waking me up so early in the morning. I didn't even get enough sleep due to last night gaming with Woohyun. I flipped to the other side of my bed and buried my head deep into the pillow. *ring ring!* ARGH. I lazily get up to pick up my phone. 

 

"YAH! DO YOU KNOW WHAT TIME IS IT NOW?!" Sungyeol, my best friend, shouted at the phone. 

 

I took a quick glimpse at my alarm, "7.30 am in the morning?" I yawned.

 

"You are suppose to meet us by now. Didn't I told you that?" Sungyeol yelled again.

"Dude, your parents owned the school." I replied. 

"Yes, but my parents have already give me a warning that if I don't behave well this semester, they will cut off all my financial support! And I know it might not concern you but since you're my best friend, I suffer, you suffer." Sungyeol whined. Aish, why do I have such friend? It's not like going to school is beneficial for me.

"Ok stop whining. Give me 5 minutes" I mumbled and immediately, he hung up. I got up, changed into my so called uniform which I modified most of  it,  washed up and went out of the house.

A limousine parked outside of my doorway and I got in. Sungjong beamed at me, "Morning hyung!" I ruffled his hair and take the seat next to him while the others just slumped themselves in the car seats.

"I guess I'm not the only one who got dragged into this ." I rubbed one of my eyes and said. 

The whole car ride was silence since most of us are too tired to talk. When the limousine reached the side way of the school, I saw a group of girls running towards our car. "Aish, ain't they tired of chasing after us like this? Practically everyday?" Hoya said in an annoyed voice. 

"You can't blame us though, since we have the charms." Dong woo replied which made everyone smirked. Sungyeol was the first one who get out of the car. He wore his modified uniform, put on his shades and gracefully walked out of the car. One by one, we stepped out of the car, which earned quite a number of swoons from the girls. I am the last to get out of the car. When I get out of the car, all the girls crowding us were squealing at the top of their lungs.

 

I smirked and just continued to walk into the school with the guys.

"The  visual of the group always get the most attention." Woo hyun whispered next to me. 

"Sorry for being too good-looking?" I smirked and it made the other members snickered. We bid our goodbye with the other guys and I walked to class with Sungyeol and Dongwoo, since we are in the same class. 

I sighed inwardly. Another boring day in school with Miss Park, the god damn evil woman. "Good morning class, welcome back to school. This semester, we are having two new transfer students whom got in Royal High School by merit. In case you dont know, Im the form teacher of this class and my name is Miss Park.  Now, transfer students please stand up and introduce yourselves." There she goes again with her irritating voice.

 

"Neh~" Suzy, wearing the proper Royal High School uniform, tied her hair up into a bun and she is wearing a pretty thick nerdy glasses. She stood up and continued, "Im Suzy. Nice to meet you guys and please take good care of me." She bowed in 90 degrees.

 

"Wow that girl is cute." Sungyeol nudged me.

 

"Since when are you interested in scholarship students?" I snickered.

 

"What? Not all girls who wear nerdy glasses are disgusting. She looked cute with that spectacle on her face. Besides, girls like her are beauties with brains." Sungyeol defended.

 

"Yea yea, just don't treat her as your new found toy. Girls like them are fragile."

 

"YAH! Why does it feel like you're trying to say I'm a player?" Sungyeol furrowed his eyebrows. I shrugged my shoulders.

 

Before we can continue our conversation, I heard Miss Park said, " The girl next to Suzy, please introduce yourself." I tilt my head and look at them.

 

The girl next to Suzy, wore a proper Royal High School Uniform, her hair is tied up into a high-pony tail and she also wore the same thick nerdy glasses like Suzy which probably covered half of her face. She stood up and said,"The name is Jieun." Then, there is a moment of silence.

 

"Awkward." Someone said and the whole class laughed. Miss Park glanced at Jieun and said nothing, she continued her lesson.

 

I continued to glance at their direction with curiosity. "Yah, what are you looking at?" Sungyeol looked at the direction I'm staring. "Don't tell me you're interested in my Suzy!" He gasped at me accusingly.

 

I kept my poker face and stare at him " That girl next to Suzy."

 

"What? Just another girl with thick nerdy glasses?" Sungyeol replied.

 

"Aish no. I mean did you hear how she introduce herself just now...?" 

 

"Oh you meant the way she didn't act like how other girls introduce themselves using a high-pitched tone,  'Please take good care of me~' 'Nice to meet you guys~' 'My type of guy is blahblahblah' " He blabbered on.

 

"OK STOP. Now do you get what I mean?" He shook his head. I sighed and said, " Forget it." Idiot Sungyeol, she didn't even try to impress anybody and she didn't even do the 90 degree bow.

 

I continued to stare at their direction. I saw her slumped down on her table and fall asleep. Falling asleep at the evil woman's class? Well, that's something new. After a good 20minutes, Miss Park called, "Jieun, what was I teaching just now?" No respond.

 

 I saw Suzy harshly nudged her. She looked up and saw Miss Park glaring at her. Jieun don't looked afraid or what but instead, she looked annoyed.

 

"First day of school and you already falling asleep?" Miss Park glowered. "Care to share to the class what did I taught just now?" I raised my eyebrows at the scene.

 

 "English literature" She replied.

 

"What about it?" Miss Park challenged.

 

"Romeo and Juliet."

 

"Can you tell us the balcony scene poem, in english?" Miss Park smirked. 

 

"She didnt even teach that part. Trying to make the new student's life difficult huh." One of the student whispered to another student, loud enough for me to hear. As always, the evil woman. Tch tch. 

 

Jieun didn't even twitched. Instead, she stood up much straighter and begin," But soft, what light through yonder window breaks? It is the east, and Juliet is the sun........" She spoke in an english accent and even exp

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter