Chapter twelve

Inevitable Changes
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

NO ONE's P.O.V. :

L no longer engage himself into the conversation with the guys. He laid down on the floor, his head resting on Dongwoo's lap and started to think about that one particular girl.  Every five minutes, L will toss around and he'll talk to himself, analysing how he should solve the 'problem' with Jieun.

 

"YAH KIM MYUNGSOO. Why not you just head down and find her?!" Dongwoo, finally snapped at L.

 

L scowled at his comment and replied," That will make me look desperate."

 

"You're already desperate." The guys said in an unison.

 

"Noway! I'm the great L, the visual of the group. I can't always be running towards her and beg for her attention." L stated. The guys rolled his eyes while Sunggyu let out an exasperated sigh.

 

"Hoya and Woohyun, kick him out of the room." Sunggyu said in an authoritative tone. Immediately, Hoya and Woohyun stood up and literally threw L out of the hotel room.

 

"Hyung! Let me in!" L yelled loudly while banging on the door.

 

"Get your to Jieun's room and solve the issue. Then, I'll let you in." Sunggyu replied firmly. L stopped what he is doing, clearly knowing that his hyung is being serious about it. So, he strolled down the hallway and his feets automatically brought him to room 416.

 

L, after realizing where his feet brought him to, he muttered a few curses under his breath. When he's about to turn around and walk away, the door flew open.

 

"L oppa!!!" Eunjae beamed while he grimaced.

 

How he wished that the voice will be Jieun...

 

"You came here to find me?" Eunjae asked with hope filled in her voice.

 

"What do you think?" L threw a frustrated look at Eunjae while the sides of her lips just curve even wider.

 

"Well, I'm sure you're here to find Jieun. She's not in."

 

"Where did she go?"

 

"Do I look like I'm close with her?" Eunjae snapped at L while he just remain a poker face. Not even bothering to reply Eunjae, he left the empty hallway and dialed for Jieun's number.

 

No one pick up.

 

Perhaps her phone ran out of battery, he thought.

 

 

After thinking for another few seconds, he rushed down the lobby, thinking that Jieun might be at the restaurant since she loves to eat a lot. He reached the restaurant and take a quick glance around the area, no sight of Jieun.

 

He furrowed his eyebrows and started to crack his brain out, where the hell is Jieun? She can't possibly be with Suzy since she is having some romantic time with Yeol. Did she get too angry that she left the campsite?!

While L is thinking about the possibilities where Jieun could have went, he vaguely heard someone talking about Jieun and that, caught his attention.

 

"I kinda pity Jieun. Eunjae went to pick on her again! " Before they can even continue their conversation, L interupted.

 

"EUNJAE WHAT?" L yelled harshly which cause the latter to jump in shock.

 

They spung around and their eyes widened in horror.

 

"N-othing..." She replied in a timid voice. Unconvinced, L glare at the girl and raised one of his eyebrows.

 

"You better tell the truth before I make you."

 

The girl look around and bite her lips in fear, she continued " An hour ago, Eunjae saw Jieun strolling down the lobby and she followed Jieun. After a while, she  came back with a grin plastered on her face and told us that she locked her in an indoor place while she is soaking wet..."

 

"WHERE IS IT?!" L yelled again, demanding for the location.

 

"I don't know... She didn't tell us." 

 

L let out a low groan and stomped his way back to room 416.

-----------------------------------

Jieun took quite some time to adjust to the darkness. She tried using her fist to break the glass door but it doesn't work at all. Instead, it hurts her hand rather badly and if she really broke the glass door, she had to pay for it later. So, she stopped what she is doing.

 

Knowing that she can't get out of here any sooner, she pulled out her loose ponytail and let her slightly curled hair falling downwards, reaching her waist area. Then, she remove the drenched clothes away, leaving only her undergament intact. She sat down on the concrete floor, pulled both of her legs close to her chest, hoping that it'll make her feel warmer or rather, better.

 

A chill went down Jieun's spine when the cold air surrounding her went pass her body. She puffed out her cheeks and sighed.

 

Out of a sudden, she sneezed. She pulled her legs even closer towards her chest and use her hands to rubbed her arms.

However, it does not help as after a few minutes, she sneeze again.

Jeesh, this is not getting any better, she thought.

She tried her best to close her eyes and sleep as all she can do now is to wait.

L's P.O.V. :

While I am marching my way down to find that , I took my phone from my pocket and called someone.

"What do you want again, loverboy?"

"Eunjae locked Jieun somewhere in the hotel. The hotel is really big and my assumption is, she might lock Jieun somewhere near wing A since Woohyun reserved that for the school camp."

"WHAT?! WHO DARE TO LOCK MY BESTFRIEND!!!" I frowned at the Woohyun's voice, I guess Hoya put on loudspeaker.

"Okay, what's your plan then?" Hoya asked.

"You and hyung, come to room 416. The rest of you, look for Jieun."

"Why must I go to room 416? Don' tell me you want me and Sunggyu to guard at the room and Jieun might miraculously turn up." Hoya sarcastically said while I just rolled my eyes.

"Because, I'm going to interograte Eunjae where is Jieun and I don't know what I might even do to her."

"WHOA CALM DOWN MISTER. I'm heading over, like now."

"Well, you better be fast then." I hung up the phone and bang on the door fiercely.

Eunjae opened the door and look at me with a curious look, "L oppa? Jieun is not back yet."

Calm down L, calm down.

 

 

I shove her hard against the wall and firmly place my right hand around her neck. "Where is Jieun?"

"I don't know what you're talking about." Eunjae, retorting back in fear.

I squeeze my right hand around her neck and her face started to turn into shades of red, "Drop the freaking act. I repeat, where is Jieun?"

"I c-an't b-reath..." Eunjae manage to choke inbetween her words.

Just then, the door flew open.

Hoya glance at the scene and let out a low whistle, "Still as impulsive as ever." On the other hand, Eunjae remained silent.

"Where the is Jieun?!" I yelled even louder, desperately needing for an answer.

The fact that Jieun is being lock up at some unknown place made me feel really really uncomfortable.

Still no reply from Eunjae. I groaned in annoyance. When I'm about to cause more damage towards Eunjae, Sunggyu harshly pulled me away from her.

 

"That's enough, L."

Eunjae immediately sink down to the floor and gently wrap her hands around her bruised neck. She is breathing really deeply, trying to get some air into .

"Eunjae-sshi, I really do recommand you to tell us the whereabouts of Jieun now. Because that crazy boyfriend over there," Hoya pointed towards me and continued," you never know what he might do to you. And, it's not everytime you''ll be so lucky."

That hit Eunjae real hard and she gulp in fear.

"She's in the indoor swimming pool. Wing A." Eunjae replied, still having a hard time breathing.

"Now, that's being smart." Hoya smirked and make a graceful bow towards Eunjae.

"I hope that teach you a lesson, to not mess around with Jieun." Sunggyu stare down at her and release me.

Hyung, threatening Eunjae for Jieun? The last time he defended a girl was Noona...

I furrowed my eyebrows, deep in thoughts while Hoya nudged me and yelled, "YAH. WHAT ARE YOU WAITING FOR?!"

I quickly broke away from my thoughts and raced down to the lobby, towards the swimming pool. 

 

JIEUN'S P.O.V. : 

Minutes have passed and no matter how I tried to get some sleep, I just can't sleep in such condition.

I open my eyes and stare at the darkness surrounding me. Somehow, L's face flashed across my mind. There is a little part of me hoping that L will come to my rescue. 

Jeesh Jieun, we're not in a fairytale. The demon side of me said.

You never know, L might be your prince charming! The angel side of me replied.

Shut up! I shouted in my mind, clearly wanting both of them to keep quiet. 

Great Job Jieun. At times like this, you are actually thinking whether L will come and rescue you? Where did the independent and strong Jieun went?!

I sighed irritabily while I heard someone calling my name. "LEE JIEUN!" I frowned at the sound, isn't this L's voice? Wow Jieun, now you're even hallucinating. 

Suddenly, the hallway of the lights were switched on. I sat up much straighter and tilt my head to glance at the glass door.

"YAH LEE JIEUN!" I scrunted my eyes and saw L's  face popped up infront of the glass door. I blink my eyes for a few times, making sure that I'm not hallucinating. After contemplating that L is really there, I'm happy that I can finally get out of here but at the same time, I started to get anxious.

Oh god, I'm only in my undergament!

Instinctively, I quickly grabbed my still drenched clothes and when I'm about to wear it over my body, I hear a  loud thump. I glance towards the glass door again and to my outermost surprise, the glass door shattered into pieces. 

 

L broke the freaking damn door. 


I gasped in shock when L came running down towards me and without even saying anything, he hugged me tightly. Immediately, my body went stiff. 

"YAH LEE JIEUN! Are you okay? Are you feeling cold or something?" L, still hugging me, said. 

"I c-an't breathe..."

In a flash, L release me and move away. The lights down the hallway shone down at my body and L let out a gasp.

"Why are you only wearing that?!" L  questioned while I quickly use my arms to cover my almost body. 

Instead of questioning me further, L took off his t-shirt and pull it over my body. I gladly wore it with no protest. L's shirt is quite baggy and it reached down my mid-thigh, just like his pullover.

I mumbled a 'thankyou' towards him while he cleared his throat and look away.

I raised my eyebrows at the way he is behaving. A while ago, he acted like as if he is really concern of my well-being and now? He look away and ignore me.

Jeesh L, what is wrong with you? 

Just then, I saw Hoya and Sunggyu walking towards my direction.

"You okay?" Hoya and Sunggyu asked at the same time while I just nod my head.

At the same time, I heard some voices down the

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter