Chapter eleven

Inevitable Changes
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

L's P.O.V. : 

 

Jieun came out from the bathroom and I took a glance at her. Immediately, I regretted terribly. Although that outfit is pretty normal, but that shirt shows off her curves perfectly and the fbt shorts? It reached just below her cheeks,barely covered her legs or at least I suppose so. When she walk closer towards me, I cleared my throat rather awkwardly.

 

"Are you sure you are going to wear that only?" I questioned, trying to distract myself away from my lust thoughts over her. 

 

"Why not?" Jieun replied, sitting down in the bed with her legs pointing out straight, totally in the oblivious mode. I gulped at the sight of her legs and look away, again.

 

Cold sweat starting to form around my head.

 

Gah, L, get a grip! 

 

"Can you at least wear leggings or say, a long pants?" I blurted out loudly and Jieun threw me a quizzical look.

 

"Why must I wear leggings when I'm already wearing a shorts?"

 

"You call that a shorts?! It exposed almost your entire leg. I think calling it a shorts is an understatement." I  stare back straight in her eyes and countered.

 

"What do you call it then?"

 

"It should be list under as undergament! Oh wait, It's even shorter than a boxer. I think it should be list under as lingerie." I stated as a matter of fact which made Jieun  gave me an amused look. I furrowed my eyebrows, "What?"

 

"You called the fbt shorts a lingerie? Lingerie is way worse than this." Jieun pointed towards her own legs which made me accidentally look at it, again. I held in my breath and ignored my raging hormones.

 

"Lingerie are famous for overly exposing. I think the shorts suits it pretty well." I muttered towards myself but it's loud enough for Jieun to hear it.

 

"Oh. What a nice mindset you got there."

 

"Whatever. I will go back to my room now. See you later." I quickly stood up and get out of the hotel room. Once I close the door, I sighed in a huge relief and strolled towards my hotel room which is on the next level.

 

Good job L, you didnt do anything foolish and manage to pull it off nicely. 

 

"Woah, you okay? You look like you just came back from a war or something." Hoya asked. 

 

"Shut up." Then, I went towards my lugguage to find my pullover or sweater for Jieun. After finishing, I grinned in satsification and went down to the lobby. 

 

"Here, take it." I shove it into Jieun's arm.

 

"For?" 

 

"Just wear it. At least it's a decent outfit, better than your lingerie."

 

"No thank you."

 

"Do you want me to help you wear it again?" I threw a glare at her. In a flash, she took the black pullover and wear it over her head. The pullover look quite baggy on her and it reaches down her mid thigh. 

 

I smiled, at least the length is longer than the fbt shorts.

 

"Alright class, let's head towards the lobby's restaurant and eat our lunch. It's a buffet lunch and yes, you can take as much as you like but just eat sufficiently. You have 1 hour.The time starts now." Miss Park hollored and dismiss us.

 

"JIEUNNIE~ Let's go eat! Eh, I thought your bag went missing? And, since when did you have this pullover?" Suzy questioned Jieun.

 

Before she can reply, I helped her, "I gave it to her." 


Suzy broke into a big grin and wriggle her eyebrows at me while Jieun look at the other way, feeling totally awkward. 


"L oppa! You're such a sweeeet boyfrienddddd!" Suzy beamed at me while I just smile and ruffle her hair. 

 

"YAH KIM MYUNGSOO. How many times must I tell you not to ruffle my girl's hair?! And what did you do to her, why did she beam at you? Ohmygod Baby, come here! Don't get too near towards people like L who is a beast inside." Sungyeol half yelled and stomped towards our direction, together with the rest of the infinite. 

 

"I counted, it's just the sixth time you told him not to do that." Dongwoo commented while Sungyeol threw a glare at him.

 

"And L is only a beast towards people he is interested in. Suzy is definitely not his type, so no worries." Hoya added, trying to reassure Sungyeol which made the latter ignore him and pull Suzy away.

 

"Bestieeee~ Let's ignore them and go eat!" Woohyun cling his arm onto Jieun and pulled her towards the dining area. I wrinkled my nose in annoyance.

 

That brat. 

 

After taking my food, I sat down next to Jieun and took a glimpse at the food she took. 

 

2 slices of pizza, a bowl of rice with pork and vegetables, 3 type of side dishes,  seaweed soup 

and dukbokki. 

 

"Did you went to a starvation camp before this?" I asked. Jieun ignored me and continue to gobble down her food. 


"Wow, she eats as much as Sungyeol." Hoya commented. 

 

"Lightbulb likes food too?" Sungyeol eyes lit up with interest."Eh lightbulb, let's have a competition, see who eat the most!" Jieun just shrugged her shoulders and continue to eat. 

 

"There you are L oppa~ ~ ~" Eunjae, wearing a crop black tube that only cover her paired with a denim shorts which didn't even cover her cheeks. She plop herself next to me, without asking for my permission.  

 

"Oh, here is L's type. y, hot and pretty." Woohyun snickered which made Eunjae threw a devilish smirk at Jieun. 

 

However, Jieun, as oblivious as always, didn't even notice Eunjae's existence.

 

"Oh my god ugly thing! You eat that much? How did you even became L's girlfriend?! His type is people like me, drop dead gorgeous, hot and y." Eunjae yelled across the table, totally not feeling embarrassed at all.

 

I groaned irritabily. Why does everyone helping me to define my type or choice of girls? Sure I do like girls with y bodies. I mean which guy don't? Besides, Eunjae sure have a nice body but with her y attitude? It just totally turn me off.

 

But if it comes to girlfriend type, I'll definitely chose someone who I like, swag, kindhearted, humble, oblivious and unique in her own way.

 

Just like Jieun, my subconscious said

 

"Will you just shut up?" I yelled at my subconscious.

 

"L oppa! I'm just stating the truth. How can you ask me to shut up?!" Eunjae retorted. I face palmed myself, why did I said that out loud?

 

"You should be eating salad just like me. Although I'm not sure if you'll get the y figure just like me since you know, you're an ugly monster." Eunjae continued while her minions laughed. 

 

Jieun, still gobbling down her food, totally ignored them.  I glance at Suzy and she mouthed the words "Do something!"

 

Before I can even think of what to do, suddenly, a bowl of dukbokki sent flying across the front of  my face and it directly hit Eunjae's face which made her yelp in pain. She stood up angrily and the dukbokki fell off to her top. Eunjae scream out loud and slam her right hand on the table. "YAH UGLY MONSTER. HOW COULD YOU DO THIS TO ME. L OPPA, SHOULDN'T YOU BE TEACHING THAT THING OF YOURS SOME MANNERS?!" 

 

I sat down there in total silence, trying to contemplate what just happened.

 

"This is for taking my things without permission." Jieun said in monotone. I frowned, so her things went missing was because of this woman?! 

 

Then, Jieun casually took a glass of cold water from the table and splash it across Eunjae's face. One of her fake eyelashes dropped out and that, made her screamed even louder. The infinite winced at her screaming while Suzy just sat down there and sigh, looking at Eunjae with sympathy.

 

 

"And this, is for disrupting my lunch." With that, Jieun walked away. When Eunjae wants to chase after Jieun together with her minions, I grab  her right arm and spung her around. 

 

"Try messing with her again, I'll stuff the chocolate cake right in your face and make sure the whole world knows about it." I threw Eunjae a dead glare which made her gulp in fear. She flip her hair and stomped away, completely in anger. 

 

 

"Wow, you guys make a perfect couple." Dongwoo said.

 

"I know right? Jieun Unnie is so scary but at the same time she is so cool! Just like L hyung!" Sungjong, fanboying over Jieun.

 

"Remind me next time not to mess around with Jieun." Hoya added which made Woohyun and Sunggyu to nod in sync. 


"I didn't know lightbulb can be this scary. Baby, ever consider to move out and stay with me? You never know what lightbulb will do to you!" Sungyeol, hugging Suzy sideway and commented.

 

"Ah Jieun won't do that kind of things at me. She is really a very good friend." Suzy replied. 


Just then, Jieun came back with a big tray, containing variety of desserts. 

 

"Grassjelly for Suzy, blonde hair and Sungjong. Rice cake for Hoya. Sweet red bean soup for Woohyun and Sunggyu. Sweet potato fries for Dongwoo. And chestnut cookies, for annoying brat." The infinite and I stare at her, full of disbelief across our face.


How did she know chestnut cookies is my favourite dessert?

 

"How did you know this is my favourite dessert?" They all said in sync while Suzy started eating her grassjelly happily. 

 

"Uhm, through observation? And some of you said it during the convo we had last week?" Jieun replied. 

 

"Woah guys, learn from her man! I only knew her for a month and she already know what is my favourite dessert. And you guys? So many years of friendship, you guys still think I like french fries." Dongwoo commented.

 

"Please, like there is a difference." Sungyeol added.

 

I stare at Jieun with mixed feelings.

 

Amuse, happy, confuse and surprise. 


"What?" Jieun asked me. 

 

"Nothing. Here, eat this." I took one of the cookies and place it near . She raised her eyebrows but still eat it anyway. 

 

------------------------------------

-At the lobby-

 

"Okay now, I'll brief you guys on what is going to happen next. We'll be heading over to some street for culture learning in their town. Then, you guys will be given 1.5 hour to shop around some malls. Afterwards, we'll head to some famous places that is in this town. So, please get prepare and meet me in the bus. You have 20 minutes." Miss Park instructed. 

 

The infinite left and strolled towards their own room whereas Suzy, waved goodbye at Jieun and strolled off with her room-mate. Jieun plopped herself down at the lobby's sofa. 

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter