Chapter Sixteen

Inevitable Changes
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jieun's P.O.V. : 

"YAH LEE JIEUN! MOVE YOUR OUT OF THAT CAR!" Suzy shouted at the top of her lungs. I sighed inwardly. It's been few days after the camping trip. But for me, it was as if it just happened yesterday. Me getting into trouble and blonde hair getting scolded by L. Speaking of him, little part of me actually misses his presence. But I was the one who asked him to not contact me because I'll be busy for the whole weekend. 

Jeesh Jieun, you're contradicting yourself. 

"Jieunnie?" Suzy waved her right hand infront of my face. I dismissed myself away from my thoughts and look up. 

"Let's go in! We're moving to our new house appa prepared for us!" Suzy beamed. I sighed again while Suzy dragged me to the entrance of the door. The house is has the same building structure as L's. We have everything we need in the house. Anything you can think of. A walk in closet, a room for musical instruments, a library. We even have a mini snack bar. 

"Suzy... There is only two of us living, are you sure we're going to stay in such a luxurious house?"

Suzy shrugged and replied,"Well, compared to the house back in California, this is nothing though." 

"How about you stay here while I go back to my humble apartment?" 

"I KNEW YOU WOULD SAY THAT. No, it's either we stay here together or leave together. We come in a package!" Suzy yelled at the top of her lungs which caused the maids to jump a little.

"But-.." 

"NO BUTS! If you want me to stay in that horrible apartment, then let's go!" Suzy crossed her arms and turned her head to another side. 

How childish. 

I chuckled lightly and replied, "Arraso little kiddo." 

"Yea man, that's the way." Suzy beamed while I ruffled her hair.

"I'll go find my room and you will go find yours. Then we pack our things and go greet our neighbours!"  

"But I'm allergic to strangers. Especially strangers who are filthy rich." I wrinkled my nose and whine. 

Suzy threw me a you-better-go-or-you-will-get-it-from-me look. 

And thats it. Without a doubt, I run to my room. 

"Miss Lee, do you want me to help you pack your things instead?" One of the maid timidly offered. 

I shaked my head and replied, "It's okay. I can do it myself." 

The maid nod her head and quickly went out of the room. 

Am I that scary? 

I shrug it off and take a good look at my room. Immediately, my jaws drop in complete shock. 

My bed is kingsized and the bedsheets are in plain white. On my bed, there is a hand-made cushion which wrote my name that I left back in California. Also, the wallpapers are in black and white stripes. Below the airconditioner, a wooden table is placed there, with all sorts of electronic devices. When I turn to my right, there is an indoor balcony built. Then, I made a U-turn and I saw a door. I opened it and my eyes nearly pop out. 

It was a combination of closet and toilet. The closet itself consist of everything. From top to bottom, accessories, contact lens, watches. The list can go on and on. When I strolled in a bit further, I saw a wall which have all the polaroids photos of me with Suzy, my parents, Gaeun, Chanyoung and Mr Bae. I smiled inwardly and made a mental note to thank Mr Bae personally. 

He is just so thoughtful and meticulous. 

After finish unpacking, I texted Mr Bae. 

To: King Bae

Thankyou for the room you prepared for me. I really like it. It's totally awesome. 

After a few minutes, I received a text back from him. 

No problem honey. Remember to eat three meals okay and tell your boyfriend myungsoo to be careful. I have my eyes on him. By the way, there is your favourite food & ice-cream in the fridge, dun tell Suzy okay kekeke ;).

I grinned at his reply. He is alway this childish, just like Suzy.

"Jieunnie! Are you done already!" Suzy hollored.

"Yes I'm coming!" I quickly put on a baggy shirt over and rush down to meet Suzy. 

---------

L's P.O.V:

It's been a few days after I confirm my feelings for Jieun. I'll confess to her when school reopen. Hmmm, it can't be that difficult right? Just say, I love you, please be my official girlfriend. 

Yup. I'll pull it off cooly. I grinned to myself.

"Stop grinning. Your friend there needs some help, loverboy." Woohyun, flipping his playboy magazine and replied. I look at Sungyeol and sigh to myself.

Aish this guy.

"YAH LEE SUNGYEOL. STOP SULKING. YOU ASKED US TO COME TO YOUR HOUSE RIGHT. NOW TALK." I threw a pillow over.

Sungyeol, still sulking, turned to face us and ranted, "Suzy is the daughter of David Bae. DAVID BAE. How can someone like me date her man? I'm nothing but just another original guy." 

There he goes again. 

"Yea yea. Go on and start mopping about it. You're anything but original, how many times must I tell you?! JEESH." I huffed, completely irritated by his behaviour. 

Lee Sungyeol, original?! What a joke.

"But... Suzy is someone from a very high status. And me? I'm not. We are from different world." Sungyeol sulk sadly.

Seriously?!

"YAH. Since when did relationship became comparing social status or family background? So what if Suzy's parents are richer and more formidable than your parents. It's their business. It's not even a problem between you and her, why should you even bother so much? You know what is a barrier between you and Suzy? It's your insecurity and overthinking." 

"Wow. Since when are you a love advisor?" Hoya commented while I threw a glare at him. 

"But.." 

"ARGH. Woohyun, Dongwoo. Entertain him. I give up!" I raised both of my hands in surrender. 

Jeesh, whatever man. I'm going to stalk my Jieun. 

I look through Suzy's Twitter and searched her following one by one to find Jieun's username. After quite some time, I finally managed to find her account and I grinned sheepishly. I press the follow button and leave a message for her. 

You said I cannot contact you through phone. But you didn't mention anything about Twitter dm ;)

Less than 15 minutes, she replied me. 

Wow. How did you find me on twitter?

Simple. I stalked Suzy's account to find you. Oh and follow back, iceprincess. 

Done. 

What are you doing?

I waited for an hour but there is no reply. Getting pretty fedup, I throw my phone to the other side of the bed. Jeesh. Why is she not replying me?

*Ring-Ring* 

*Ring-Ring*

"YAH L, get the god damn phone!" Dongwoo shouted and threw my phone back to me. I catch it effortlessly and picked it up. 

"Young Master." 

"What?" I rudely said. 

"We have a new neighbour in our estate."

"Then?" I said in a bored tone. 

"It's two pretty young lady from your school. One of them is called Suzy Bae and another one is Lee Jieun. I thought you might want to know since Miss Bae called you L oppa." Butler Lee explained. 

"BWOH?! LEE JIEUN?" I s

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter