Chapter thirteen

Inevitable Changes
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

No one's P.O.V. : 

After the bungee jumping, it was already noon. So, all of the group went to a nearyby cafe which is allocated by the school to have their lunch. While they are eating their lunch, all of them are too pre-occupied by their own thoughts to even start a conversation. 

"OH MY GOD! There is a freaking cockroach!!!" Out of a sudden, Suzy screamed at the top of her lungs. 

"JIEUN DO SOMETHING!" She shouted again, and make sure both of her feet is not on the ground. On the other hand, Jieun casually went over to the side where the cockroach is and using her bare hands, she held up the cockroach. 

"WHAT ARE YOU WAITING FOR NOONA! KILL IT KILL IT!" Sungjong, who is afraid of insects too, screamed. Jieun ignored all of them and just strolled towards the rubbish bin. She slowly release the cockroach into the bin and use the bin's cap to trap the cockroach, making sure it'll not appear. Then, she went over to the basin and wash her hands. 

When she is back, the un-invited guest, as always, commented, " Eeew monster, you are gross. You actually caught it with you barehands?" 

"The next time I see a cockroach, I'll make sure I stuff it up in your mouth."

" I'll make sure I stuff  not only cockroach into your mouth, ."

"Un-invited guest, what did I said about being nice to my girlfriend?"

"But L Oppa, she provoked me first!" Eunjae whined while L let out a breath irritabily. 

Just when L is about to react to Eunjae, Sunggyu and Hoya cut him off. "Scram off, ." 

Left with no choice, Eunjae stomp her feet and left unwillingly. 

"How nice of you guys to said that to a girl." L sarcastically said. 

"We learnt from the best." Hoya smirked while L just shake his head and chuckled. 

"Alright people, lunch time is over. Please go back to your respective buses, you have 5 minutes." Miss Park instructed. 

-----------------------------------------------

"The next activity will be paint ball. It's a pretty simple game. Firstly, I'll need to form you guys up into group A and group  B. Also, please get change into the paintball uniform later on. Okay now is the instructions of the game, the goal of each team is to capture the opposing flag and return it to their own base without getting hit. A player is out and must leave the field if a paintball breaks on him or he calls himself out for any reason. If a player is carrying the flag when he is hit, he must immediately drop it. A team may not move their own flag unless an opposing player has first moved their flag and is eliminated, then the team may return the flag to its starting position if they desire........." Miss Park continued with her briefing while Jieun yawn and rest her head on Suzy's shoulder. 

"Okay any questions?" Miss Park asked. "If no, then please get into your groups I said just now and head over to your base. Each team have 10 minutes to strategise your plans with your captain. For group A, the captain is L. and group B, the captain is Sungyeol. Start moving." 

"L oppa~ We're on the same team!" Eunjae and Suzy shouted at the same time while heading over to L's direction.

L gave a small smile back to Suzy while he rolled his eyes on Eunjae. On group A, Sunggyu, Woohyun and Sungjong is in his team while on group B, Hoya, Dongwoo and Jieun is in Sungyeol's team. 

Each team started to strategise their plans together with their captains.

"L oppa~ I want to pair up with you." Eunjae clung onto L's arms. 

"That'll be a burden to me. Release your hands before I make you." L glare at her. After yesterday's incident, he can never pretend to treat Eunjae 'politely' anymore. 

Eunjae, despite being treated harshly last night, still didn't learn her lesson. Instead, she became even more clingy towards L and it irritate the hell out of him. 

After a good 10minutes, Miss Park hollored loudly, "Okay 1.... 2.... 3.... Games on!" 

Jieun's P.O.V. : 

"Ready, partner?" Hoya asked while I smirked back. We are hiding behind a wall with only our forehead and eyes out to check on our opponents. 

"Whoa, pretty confident huh?" 

"I played this with Bae a lot of times, the activity that our parents allowed us to play since it improves our thinking and reacting skills." 

"Sound like you are in a military school." Hoya replied. 

Well, if you want to put it that way. 

Suddenly, we saw several people charging towards us and Hoya hollored, "Stand back Jieun!" I rolled my eyes and instinctively, I shoot down one person while Hoya shoot down the other few. 

"Gosh. L will kill me if he knows I didn't protect you well enough." 

"I don't need your protection & stop acting like we're in some dangerous place. This is just a game." I retorted.

"But still...." 

"Aish. Let's just enjoy the game." I reassure Hoya and he just smile back at me. 

Just then, we vaguely heard someone arguing. 

"Baby, just shoot me!"

"No, you shoot me."

"Is that Suzy and Yeol's voice?" Hoya furrowed his eyebrows and we started to marched towards the direction of the voice. 

"Although we are enemies, but I can't bear to shoot you. So baby, please shoot me." Sungyeol, waving Suzy to shoot him while she just shook her head vigorously. 

"No. I can't shoot you." Suzy pouted. Then, they continued their 'you-shoot-me' fight.

"Are they freaking serious?" 

"You shoot me ba-" Before Sungyeol can even reply, Hoya shot Suzy right in the chest and she lay flat on the ground, with both of her eyes close. 

"Nooooo, my Suzyyyy!" Sungyeol spread out his arms dramatically and said.

"I rather die then living in this world without you."

Seriously? 

I take in a deep breath and shoot Sungyeol.

"There, happy now?" 

Sungyeol drop his jaws and point at me accusingly, "How could you kill your captain... you cold blooded woman..!" 

I rolled my eyes and left while Hoya shouted at Sungyeol, "Don't you ever grow up?!" 

Soon after, Hoya catch up with me and he let out a huge sigh. "I'm sure they match perfectly well." 

"Yea, the drama king and queen." 

"Just like you and L, the hot-tempered couple." 

"BWOH?!" I gape in disgust while Hoya just snickered. 

"Don't frown, you'll get wrinkles." Hoya winked. I let out a small laugh and playfully punched his arm. 

(THUMP) 

Several yellowish solids flew across me and hit Hoya. Immediately, I turned towards the direction where the balls flew from and saw a guy gripping onto a gun, which is none other than L.

After contemplating what happened, I stare at L for a moment. 

"What was that for?" I questioned. 

 

L's P.O.V. :

As Miss Park said 'Games On', the first thing I did is to shoot Eunjae down. 

"OPPA! I'm on your team!" Eunjae shrieked.

"I know, that's why I need to eliminate people like you first." I smirked and went off to Yeol's base. 

As I was running towards their base, I saw Dongwoo, standing next to a girl and he is openly flirting with that girl.
 

"YAH DONGWOO!" He turned towards my direction and I shot him. Then, I shot the next target which is the girl he was flirting just now. 

"There there, you can lay down on the ground and flirt all day alright." I said coldy while Dongwoo cursed under his breath. 

Instan

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter