Chapter fourteen

Inevitable Changes
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

L's P.O.V. : 

Once I'm in my hotel room, I lunged myself towards my bagpack and grabbed all the things that Jieun might need. Then, I went to the bathroom and take a quick glance at the toiletries. 

Toothbrush, Facial Products, Mask, Towel. 

"Tsk tsk tsk L. You fall in really deep huh." Hoya remarked while he lean against the door. 

"Move out of the way, I still have many things yet to pack."

Her undergaments, her clothes, pjs.... oh and socks!

"Geez L, you need to chill the freak out. We're only camping out for one night."  

"You never know what will happen." I retorted.

(10 minutes passed)

I zipped up my bagpack and let out a satisfied sigh. 

"Ready to go, ahjumma?" Hoya snickered while I put on my 'FXCK OFF' snapback and literally skipped down the hallway to find Jieun.

After picking up Jieun and listened to Miss Park's briefing, we headed towards the bus. 

"Noona, don't you need a small bag to put your things?" Sungjong asked curiously.

"Her stuffs is with me." I quickly replied, knowing the fact that Jieun doesn't even have things to pack.

"Since when?" She asked suspiciously.

"Since now" I beamed at her, not even hoping that she'll appreciate my effort since she is the ice princess afterall.

It's the first time in my life that I packed things for a person and somehow, I like it since I'm packing stuffs for Jieun, the girl who made my heart skip a beat. 

To my outermost surprise, her reaction is something I never expected. Her cheeks turned red and she look to another side, biting her lips. 

I swallowed my saliva at this sight of Jieun. 

She's so adorable when she blush!

"Did you just blush?" I while she ignored me and left me hanging there.

"How cute." I chuckled lightly to myself and strolled towards the bus allocated for us.

New Mission unlocked: I made the iceprincess blush.

-------------------------

Once Miss Park is done with her second briefing, Suzy excitedly pulled Jieun to the cooking area while the guys and I just follow after them.

"OHGOD BABY ARE YOU COOKING?! I WANT SOME TOO!" Sungyeol popped up from nowhere and lunged himself towards Suzy.

I grimaced at Yeol's loud voice and a little part of me is jealous of him, he is able to taste his girlfriend's food while I can't.

"Why ain't you cooking? I want some from my girlfriend too." I pouted and asked Jieun.

"Too lazy to" She replied emotionlessly.

"Too lazy or you can't cook?" I smirked.

"Ah L oppa, Jieunnie is a better cook than me. Just that she is really too lazy to." Suzy replied for her. "So, what do oppas want to eat?" 

"Chicken!" 

"Kimchi!"

"Fishcake!"

"YAH! My girl is not your maid. COOK YOURSELF!!!" Sungyeol, slapped the back of his hyungs' head.

"Owwww, Suzyyyy~" They all said in union. 

"Arasso. I'll cook okay? Can you guys help me grab some cooking utensils and charcoals?" 

"Neh~" 

While we're waiting for Suzy to cook, I was slouching around until  an idea suddenly popped out of my mind. I quickly sat down next to Jieun. Afterwards, I tucked one of her arm near to my chest and rest my head on her shoulder.

"Ahh, so much better." I remarked while she tried to move away. Sensing I won't bulge, she sighed irritabily and stopped moving. I grinned to myself and close my eyes, to take a really short nap.

Upon hearing Suzy's voice saying that she is done with cooking, I reluctantly let go Jieun and went over to grabbed some food for myself and Jieun.

"Here baby, Ahhhhh~" Sungyeol placed his spoonful of food near Suzy's mouth while she gladly took it. 

"Have some of mine too~" Suzy took her food and fed Sungyeol. 

"Delicious!" Sungyeol beamed at Suzy while she smiled sweetly at him.

I stare at the scene and juttered out my lower lips. Even though they're disgustingly in love but it seems like something very sweet to do.

And I want to try it with Jieun too.

While they're making a conversation or commotion, I used my spoon to dig the mountains of food and tapped onto Jieun's shoulder. She turned around and I smile broadly and said," Ahhh~"

"I'm not handicapped, I can eat myself." 

"Ahhh~" I said a bit gentler as I have another idea in my mind.

My right hand started to crept under the table and slowly, I caress Jieun's thigh. She let out a yelp which gave me a chance to fed her.

"Did you just caress my thigh?" She harshly said.

"I'm just finding ways that you'll allow me to feed you." I retorted.

I see Jieun clenched her fist together and her face is burning as red as a tomato. "Just so you know, I never spent a day without thinking of how to plot your death."

"I'm pretty glad that I'm always on your mind." I used my signature smirk on her which made annoyed her even more.

"Shut up. " 

And I bite my lips, trying to hold back my laughter. 

----------------

"Alright kids, I hope you guys enjoyed the outdoor cooking. I'm sure it's a pretty good experience for most of you. Oh and in about 35 minutes time, we'll be starting our night activity: Amazing race in the forest. First of all, I need you guys to get into pairs. Don't worry, I've already assigned your partners." 

She took out a slip of white paper printed with words and continued,"Okay, Changmin and Eunjae, Dongwoo and Jessica, Hoya and Haejin, Sunggyu and Sungjong,Woohyun and Eunji.... The last two pairs, Suzy and L, Jieun and Sungyeol."

My eyes widened into sockets, Jieun and Sungyeol, pairs?!

"Is there a mistake?" Yeol blurted out loud.

"No, I don't like to pair couples up. So, live with it." Miss Park threw an evil smirk at us while I hissed under my breath. This is another reason why she is the most evil teacher in the school.

"Objections will not be entertained. Now, let me brief you on your night activity. There'll be eight stations around the forest. Since there is no telecommunication in the forest, each pair will be given a compass, map and a mission card. The mission card will be giving you hints on where the next station will be. Then, once you reach the station, you'll be given another task in order to complete your mission. The duration of the game will be 2 hours and the final station will be at the other end of the forest. And at the end of the game, we will do a headcount to make sure everyone reached. The fastest pair will receive a reward while the slowest pair? Do the area cleaning for the rest of the camp. Is that clear? Any questions?"

"What if we get lost?" Someone shouted.

"Well, there is a reason why we gave you a compass and a map right? Just so you know, this forest is just like any other typical forest, there will be wildboars, insects, snakes, etc. Yup I know you guys are the elites and rich but the school have came into a discussion that, you all need some knowledge from this area too. And this activity isn't that tough, if you follow the instructions and the map, nothing much will go wrong unless the weather is in a bad shape. Anymore questions?"​

Nobody respond. 

"Good, 10 minutes, get yourselves ready. Goodluck kids!"

Yeol came to my side and hollored, "L KIM! Let's just swap partners." My eyes sparked with interest at his suggestion.

"I heard that Mr Lee, you won't be too happy if I give you a detention for that." Miss Park raised both of her eyebrows at Yeol. 

"Jeesh baby, is alright. I'm sure L oppa will take good care of me." Suzy, tried to reassure yeol while he just pouted. When Jieun approached to our side, He scowled at Jieun while I glare at him. 

How can I trust someone like him to take care of Jieun?! But is not like I have a choice, aish. 

"Yeol. I'll take care of Suzy. And you better take good care of my girlfriend or I make sure you'll suffer." I threatened Yeol and he just nod his head.

"Jieun, please stick with Yeol alright? You heard what that witch said just now, the forest is just like any typical forest." I sternly said to her while she just yawned, completely un-interested. 

"Aish Jieun!" I yelled which caught her attention. 

"Do you think I'm those type that will cling to other people?" I sighed, yea, Jieun is Jieun afterall. 

"Promise me you'll not walk alone or try to be dora, the explorer." I said with plea filled in my voice. 

Sensing my tone, Jieun re-adjusted her standing posture and replied,"I really can't guarantee you that but rest assure, I won't be like dora." 

"Oh and L? Please take really good care of Bae." With that, she left, not even waiting for my reply.

I sighed again and ruffled my hair. Why do I have a really bad feeling about this?

Jieun's P.O.V. :

"Yah lightbulb, I don't understand what the mission card is trying to imply." Sungyeol rudely said while I grab the card from his hand and take a glimpse at the content.

Immediately, I rolled my eyes. "At times like this, I wondered why Suzy will fall for you." He remained silent and continued to search for the answer.

I frowned, blondehair not saying anything back? Wow.

"Okay done, the answer is 750m!" Blondehair beamed, happy that he finally worked out the solution.

I wanted to grab the paper and check through his working but there is a throbbing pain formed inside my head which made me stood very still and just slowly nod my head.

"Let's go!"

After a while, we get lost in the woods.

"I shouldn't have believe you." I rubbed my temples and lean against a tree trunk.

"In the first place, you should be the one doing it since you're so smart." Sungyeol retorted. 

You think I don't want to? I'm having a really bad headache since the start of the activity.

Suddenly, I let out a sneeze. Jeesh, I guess the cold is going to come back.

Sungyeol stare at me for a moment. "Let's just get some rest." 

I place the torchlight near the tree trunk and close my eyes, hoping it'll ease my headache. 

"Oi lightbulb, are you alright?" Sungyeol asked in a tone that is not sarcastic but instead, filled with concern.

"I'm trying to get some rest here, will you shutup?" I retorted and he kept quiet, for a moment.

"Hey lightbulb, you know, regarding to the question you said just now, sometimes I feel that I like Suzy so much to the extend that it scares me." Sungyeol suddenly said, trying to break the ice.

I opened my eyes and stare at him, don't know what should I reply. Not bothering did I reply, he continued, "Suzy is such a flawless girl. She got the looks, the brains and even the personality too. I don't even know why she will chose someone as flawed as me. I just feel that I'm really not good enough for her." He let out a low laugh and shake his head, " I don't even know why I'm telling you this... My instinct just told me to tell you...

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter