Chapter Nineteen

Inevitable Changes
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

No One's POV: 

"YAH OLD MAN!" 

"What is it again, young master?" Butler Lee sighed. 

"Ask that woman to scram off!" L demanded.

"But your parents are the one who allow her to stay." Butler Lee reasoned.

"I don't care! I want her out of my sight. NOW!" L yelled loudly like a kid, feeling frustrated that he has to live under the same roof as Hana Kim. 

"But -"

"When will the old hag be back?" 

"The day after tomorrow, young master." Butler Lee replied. 

"So by monday, I'm going to deal with two unpleasant women?!" L yelled even louder. 

Before Butler Lee can reply, Hana bulged in.

"L oppa~~~ Do you want to go for a swim today?" She batted her eyelashes, hoping that L will comply to her wish. 

"No" L replied with a firm tone.

"Then do you w -"

"Leave me alone!" He let out an exasperated sigh. 

Sensing that Hana will continue to blabber on, he grab his personal belonging and stomp towards his room.

(BEEP BEEP) 

L answered the phone call and hollored, "Who the hell it is?!"

"YAH. Is that the tone you should use to talk to your best friend?" Sungyeol whined

Totally not affected by his whine, L replied "What do you want?"

"Let's attend the school party tonight" He chirped.

"You and me only?" L questioned

"Tch. Obviously not! The guys and my baby." He beamed.

"Yah is Jieun g-" 

"And ofcourse, light bulb will be going too." 

"I'm going." 

"Cool. Be prepared and meet me at 1.30 later." 

WIth that, L ended his conversation with Sungyeol. Almost immediately, he sent a message to Jieun.

To: Ice Princess 

Hey bae. I'll pick you up later. I am not asking for your permission, I am informing you (; 

I smirked to myself.

A party with my princess. Sounds like a good plan. 

 

Jieun's P.O.V. :

"KYAAAAAAAAAAAAA~~~~~" Suzy screamed at the top of her lungs. 

"What is it, again?" I sighed, while re-arranging some of my personal belonging in the room. 

"I'm going to attend a school party with my hot boyfriend." Suzy fanned herself using her right hand. 

"Yea, and 7 extra light bulbs are tagging along too." I plastered a fake smile and replied. 

Ignoring my sarcasm, Suzy continued to fascinate the things she would do with Sungyeol. 

"Oh my god. I still can't believe this."  She dreamily said. 

Feeling amused by her extraordinary behaviour, I remarked,"Come on. It's only a party. Get a hold of yourself!"

"So what! We never know when anyone of us will leave this world. So, we should cherish the time before it's too late!" She replied, feeling proud of what she just said. 

"Wow. how insightful." I replied lamely. 

(BEEP BEEP) 

From: Annoying brat 

Hey bae. I'll pick you up later. I am not asking for your permission, I am informing you (; 

After reading his message, I shake my head and smile to myself. 

always this demanding.

Ever since the tree house incident, I've gotten even closer with L. Time from time, he would always skinship me by giving me a gentle peck on the forehead, holding hands together, hugging and even cuddling. Although we are not yet official, but we acted like one. With the exception of kissing.

Now I am clear of my feelings for L, I made no objection to his skinship. Instead, I am seeking comfort under his touch, his embrace. However , I  also made no comment about our current relationship status and L did not push on any further.

I know he is giving me the space and time to think about it but I prefer us to stay the way we are now. 

If we are going to get together, I will tell him about my past. He has the right and deserve to know. About everything that has happened before I met him. However, I can't bring myself to tell him anything. Everytime I want to tell him about it, something would just stuck inbetween my throat, refuse to let those words flow out of my mouth.

I guess I am scared that after telling him my past, he would change his perspective of me.

I am scared that he would leave me. 

Just like how everyone else did. 

So, the best relationship we can have now is only this. more than friends but less than lover. a complicated relationship.

"L oppa!" Suzy beamed as she saw the sight of L. 

He strolled in slowly and return back his greetings with Suzy. 

Then, he came over to my side and sat down next to me. 

"Hey" L said in a husky voice. 

That, made me took in a sharp breath. 

"Hi" My voice sounded croaked while he return it with his famous boyish grin. 

Gahhh Lee Jieun! Why are you so weak!!!!

He lean his head on my shoulder and whispered next to my ear, "Are you done?" 

"Soon" I replied shortly, still trying to get a hold of myself.

"Alright. Remember to wear the purple undergament." L rummaged my stuff while commented. 

"Why?" I frowned. 

"It's my favourite." He winked at me.

As if on cue, my memory played back like a film without sound. The camp incident which he brought me those purple undergament came back vividly on my mind.

"Awww why are you blushing?" He cooed. 

I smack his shoulder and murmured,"Y-ahhh shut up!"

"Arasso" L smiled and pinched my cheek.

"Jieunnie! pali pali, the car is here already!" Suzy shouted. 

I quickly threw in the last few items into my bag and zip it up. L insist on helping me to carry my bag. Knowing he is a persistent guy, I gave in. 

"Afternoon my favourite noona!" Sungjong waved at me dramatically. 

I waved back and took a seat next to him. After making sure all of us are seated in the limousine, the driver drove us towards our destination, the VSCA Mall.

L's P.O.V. :

Once we reached the mall, the guys and I left to search for our outfit while Suzy insisted that she will go alone with Jieun. 

"L oppa~ I'll make sure I show you the other side of Jieunnie!" Suzy whispered next to my ear before heading off for an outfit hunt.

I raised both of my eyebrows. Before I can ask for more information, Suzy sprinted off.

"Yah L. Let's go!" Hoya called and that made me quicken my pace towards his direction.

"What are you going to get?" Sungyeol asked the guys. 

"Anything is fine. I look good in everything." I proudly said.

The guys snickered at my comment. 

"Arrogant brat" Woohyun remarked.

"Deal with it" I threw him a smug smile.

We strolled into one of the most famous branded shop and started to pick for our outfit of the day. After picking out our outfits, we went to find our stylist to style our hair.

I wore a plain black collar long sleeves, paired with a black long pants and black leather shoes. Then, I matched it with a black blazer and a simple black sunglasses. My fringe is being gelled upwards, slightly to the right.

Hoya and Woohyun styled his hair same as me, but Hoya wore a black suit with stripes while Woohyun wore a white collar long sleeve shirt with a black vest.

Sungyeol wore a classic white suit, white leather shoe and matched it with a red bow tie. His fringe is being styled into slant bangs. For the rest of the guys, Sunggyu and Dongwoo wore a grey suit and their hair is either being gelled into a backcomb or they let their fringe down.

Sungjong cut his fringe into a straight bangs. Then, he wore a white collar shirt with sleeves and paired it with a black bermudas. He also included suspender on his outfit. 

"Time to pick up the girls!" Dongwoo exclaimed.

"I can't wait to see how my baby will look like!" Sungyeol said excitedly. 

Yea, I can't wait to see how my Jieun will look like too...

We arrived at the shop which Suzy told us to. 

"Hey baby!" Suzy popped out of nowhere and gave a small peck on Sungyeol's cheek.

Suzy dye her hair into shades of ashbrown and wore a white off shoulder dress with delicate crystals around the chest. She also put on light makeup. Then, she paired it with several accesories and a matching high heels which is at least 5cm high.

"Wow. you look like an angel fallen from the sky!" Hoya remarked.

"Beautiful. As always."  Sungyeol hugged her waist and commented.

"Looking good." I added but my eyes were roaming around the shop, trying to catch a glimpse of Jieun.

I took a quick glance in the mirror, making sure I look flawless. Ocasionally, I will wet my lips nervously and keep on tapping my foot to the ground.

"Calm your down." Hoya knock his shoulder onto mine and snickered. 

Totally ignoring him, I bite my lips and waited for Jieun. 

Why am I being overly anxious?

Suddenly, the curtains of the fitting room flewed opened. There stood a red-hair girl, wearing a black tube dress. The length of the dress reached above her knee. Then, she matched it with a black high heel.

Wow, she look good.

The moment she turned around, I drop my jaws. And even the guys, gaped at the sight of the figure.

 

 

 

That red hair girl is Jieun.

This sight of her almost made me went into esctasy and faint on the ground but i manage to pick myself up. 

You know how they say a girl look drop dead gorgeous when they doll themselves up? 

Jieun is beyond gorgeous.

All her facial features and curves are right on the point and she got those genes which can make all the guys swoon for her. 

She is just ......... beautiful. 

 

 

ing beautiful.

 

"L?" Jieun tilt her head and stare at me. 

 

"..."

 

"L????" She nudge even harder.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter