Suicide.

My Beautiful Black Pearl

“LuHan?” Sehun asked as he opened the bathroom door. But once he got a full view of what was in front of him, Sehun quickly rushed in and tried to stop his brother for going any further. “LuHan! Stop it! I know the reason! I’ll explain it to you! Just don’t!” He shouted at his brother as LuHan’s eyes were bright red.

A werewolf’s eyes turn red only when…

.

.

.

They think of suicide.

 

 

-Some hours ago-

 

“Kris.” LuHan cried Kris’ name, waking Kris from his beauty sleep.

“Xi LuHan! Do you know how much this mascara costs?!” He shouted, making LuHan’s eyes watery enough for him to start crying. “Woah man! I didn’t know you were this sensitive.” Kris said as he welcomed LuHan at his room and told him to sit on his bed. “Spit it. What’s wrong?” Kris said as he yawned.

It was 1 AM and LuHan couldn’t sleep. His mind was filled with bad thoughts such as suicide and Yuri. His heart was dying and his mind wasn’t working properly. He lost most of his powers and didn’t have the strength to keep breathing.

“Man, what’s happening? You’re worrying me.” Kris said with a worried tone in his voice. Even though he kept his cold city guy image, Kris was a funny, cute, romantic and extremely caring guy at heart, mind and soul.

“Yuri…” LuHan decided to talk as tears made their way down on the floor. “You know what happened to Yuri, right?”

“Yes I do.” Kris rubbed his friend’s back.

“I tried talking to her with telepathy and surprisingly she replied. But when she heard my voice, she quickly shouted at me and told me to stay away from me because she’s scared of me and she hates me.” LuHan started sobbing. If there was one thing LuHan couldn’t stand, was losing the love of his life. And now that his nightmare turned into reality, he was sure that dreams do come true. But what he saw in that dream… Was too extreme.

“LuHan it’s ok. Love is hard, you know that. She’ll be ok. She’ll remember everything little by little. It’s the Queen’s fault. Don’t worry, you’ll be together again.” Kris hugged LuHan as he reassured him that everything will be fine sooner or later.

 

That day, Sehun was in Yuri’s room as they talked with each other. He asked her about the things she remembers, and she said she remembers everything… except LuHan.

“You don’t know who he is?” Sehun asked as he held her hands in his. Yuri shook her head and he sighed. Sehun knew what was going on, and for a reason he feels extremely bad for his hyung and Yuri also. He hoped that what was happening now, never happened when he kissed Yuri, but it looks like he was proved wrong.

Sehun walked towards his room when he suddenly heard two familiar voice and crying sounds. He sighed, knowing that LuHan was asking Kris for help.

1 hour. 2 hours. 3 hours. Sehun couldn’t sleep. There was something in his chest preventing him from breathing. He knew something was wrong and he knew it wasn’t with himself. He quickly got up and went to the main bathroom of the house, only to be greeted by a depressed LuHan whose eyes were now bloody red, shining under the light of the light bulb above his head.

“Yuri doesn’t love him. She hates me. She hates me. She hates me!!!” He half shouted half whispered and punched the mirror in front of him. Now his was hurt physically too. Blood was running out of his veins like some mad river in a rainy day. Sehun’s body froze and he couldn’t talk nor move.

“Suicide… yes. Yes… That’s the answer. Suicide… I’ll just turn into a phantom and stay away from her. That way she’ll be happy.” He talked like a mad man as he held his right hand with his left hand. “She’ll be happy.” LuHan smiled as tears started flowing from his eyes, the red color getting brighter and brighter.

“LuHan! Stop it! I know the reason! I’ll explain it to you! Just don’t do that! You’ll hurt her even more!” Sehun shouted as he held LuHan by the shoulders and tried calming him down. LuHan smiled before he closed his eyes and inhaled as much oxygen as he could.

“Yeah. You’re the one who knows everything, so explain it.” LuHan said, a bit mad because of everything bad happening to him and only him.

“If your eyes turn brown again, then I’ll tell you the reason. If you keep thinking of suicide, in your phantom life you’ll regret every ing thing.” Sehun said, feeling bad that he talked like that to his older brother.

With a sigh and a nod, LuHan’s eyes turned brown again and Sehun took the first aid kit and helped LuHan with his hurt hand.

They went inside Sehun’s room and locked the door. He told LuHan to sit down as he got a big book their mother once gave to them if they needed help with their magic.

“Remember this book?” Sehun asked as LuHan looked up at him.

“I do.” LuHan whispered and Sehun nodded. “From this I learned a lot of things… And from this I know the reason why Yuri doesn’t remember you.

“I’m listening.” LuHan said as he waited for Sehun to sit beside him and start talking.

“The poison the Queen used is very rare. It’s called Black Centipede and it takes the powers of the Black Pearl slowly until it completely blocks the fire in her heart and swallows it and keeps it locked in itself. I destroyed the poison, but because the powers were locked in her, I had to give her some of my powers so the fire would start burning again. Because I kissed her, the fire absorbed half of my powers and because of this, Yuri thinks she’s my Black Pearl. The problem is, we have to wait a couple of days until the fire starts burning by itself and not by my powers. When that happens, every memory you have together and all the powers she got from you, will start turning back again. The bond will happen again and this time you’ll become one. Which means, all your powers are hers and all her powers are yours.” Sehun smiled at LuHan as the older kept looking at the floor, floating in his sea of thoughts.

“She will remember me… right?” LuHan asked as a tear fell from his eyes and Sehun quickly pulled his hyung into a hug.

“Yes, hyung. She will… Everything will be like the old times.”

LuHan thanked Sehun and decided it was time to get some sleep. When he walked outside the room, he was greeted by Yuri who was going inside her own room. They met eyes just like the first time and she felt something in her heart.

“LuHan…” She said his name while she touched her chest as she felt fire burning her heart. LuHan’s eyes widened when he realized what was happening and he walked towards her. Yuri ran inside her room and quickly locked the door, leaving LuHan dumbfounded outside her room’s door.

“I told you… It’s going to change soon, LuHan.” Sehun whispered before going inside his own room, leaving LuHan in his own thoughts.

“Karma…” LuHan whispered and went at the park, and just as he thought, Yuri contacted him with their telepathy powers and asked him why he was at the park at this hour and why was she feeling weird.

‘Ask Sehun.’ He replied simply before locking his powers on his mind and heart and enjoying the night before the Sun decides it’s time to wake up.

 


A/N: Guess what happens after a few chapters?? >______<

 

The end is near!!!

 

So the story will be ending soon~ I hope you like reading this story :3  I'm thinking of writing a new story, so please check this blog post and vote on this poll:

 

Blog Post: http://www.asianfanfics.com/blog/view/836635

Poll: