It's You.

My Beautiful Black Pearl

Yuri’s POV

 

 

The next morning I woke up with my back and neck hurting. I yawned as I stretched and turned my head to look at LuHan who was sleeping peacefully.

I thought about it for more than a million times that night and I decided it would be better if I didn’t get too attached to LuHan. It was the best for both of us. He already has a lot of problems, plus me it would become worst.

I got up only to see him shuffling and calling my name. I smiled and walked back to the bed. I fixed his hair so they wouldn’t disturb his sleep and placed a kiss on his forehead.

I walked outside of his room and went to the bathroom. My hair was still the same color as last night and I let out a sigh. I tied them up in a ponytail and walked out of the bathroom to be greeted by a sleepy deer.

I should stop calling him a deer when he’s a wolf.

“What are you doing?” He asked with a deep sleepy voice.

“I am walking outside of the bathroom?” I tilted my head and he saw my hair. He touched them from the beginning till the end and then looked at me again.

“You are much more beautiful with this hair color, but we’re in the human world. Let me change it.” He smiled and leaned forward but I placed both my hands on his chest. Somehow, I was feeling uncomfortable. I hope it’s not what I’m thinking…

He blinked continuously as I lowered my head. He took a deep breath before asking,

“You don’t feel the same?”

That question ringed in my ears like a bell and my head started hurting. Suddenly I was hearing screaming and shouting of people and I fell on the floor holding my ears.

“Yuri!!!” He shouted as he helped me up and quickly called the guys. Suho asked me what was wrong and I explained what happened. He looked at LuHan then back at me before asking me to hug LuHan. I hesitated at first but then I hugged him and everything stopped.

“There are two reasons behind the screaming. One, your heart doesn’t accept it because it belongs to him,” He pointed at LuHan. “And because people are dying in our planet.” He said with hurt and I looked at him with wide eyes. “And don’t try to stay away from LuHan. That will hurt him and you more.” He patted my head while the other boys nodded.

“Today we’ll stay home. Guys, we should start training. I’m afraid I can already feel the smell of fight.” Kris said and walked outside LuHan’s room.

Again, it was left me and LuHan. I couldn’t bring myself to talk. After all, he already found out my plan.

“Yuri..” He said my name ever so softly that I just wanted to bury myself alive. I looked up to see him smiling. “Your hair is brown again.” He showed me his eye smile and I looked away. He sat next to me on his bed before pulling me into a hug.

“I heard all your thoughts yesterday…” He confessed as he played with my hair. “I never liked Eunji. I never loved someone else. I never, never felt or will feel like you’re a burden.” I looked at him with teary eyes and hugged him.

“LuHan… Who’s the one you really love?” I asked just to make sure that I wasn’t wrong.

“It’s you.” He rubbed my back and I smiled on his chest.

“I love you.” I whispered and he kissed my head.

“I love you too.”

 

After half and hour, we started training. We stayed for like 5 hours training non stop and I felt like I was about to die. But my body and energy were against me. It was different this time. I wasn’t trained how to use my powers. They just kept hitting me and I would find a way to hit them back and defend myself at the same time. To be honest, I didn’t know I was that powerful. Everything I did came from my body and heart without me thinking of any way of using my powers.

We were all lying on the floor, breathing hard and sweating like crazy.

“Yuri, please make a cold wind blow.” Said Sehun who was in the verge of dying.

“Collaborate with Xiumin and leave me alone.” I whispered but he winced like a kid. “Ok! Fine!” I shouted and got up.

I rotated like ballerinas, just that I was using the speed of light. In a matter of second, the room was filled with a strong blowing wind that was accompanied by the snow. LuHan and the others teeth-grinned and told me to stop. Once I stop I fell on the floor and enjoyed the cold air.

“Dude my head is spinning.” The guys chuckled and LuHan who was beside me hugged me by the waist and pulled me near him.

“Just a little bit and you’ll be perfect, my beautiful Black Pearl.” He grinned and I kissed his nose. The boys started whistling and joined us in our hug.

“We Are ONE! We Are EXO!” We shouted and ran outside the house.

“The one who arrives last at the park will buy us chicken!” Said Kai, the chicken maniac.

“Yuri, be careful. He has a different stomach for chicken.” Said Suho as we started running. The one who was actually faster than us was Kris, and the last one was me. It’s not that I can’t run, or I don’t like running. But there was something scaring me.

The dark atmosphere around us, the feeling like someone was watching me, and the smell of dark energy.

I stopped and looked around. No one. There was no one.

“I’m right behind you…” I heard a whisper and my eyes widened.

 

 

 

“LUHAN!!! You little piece of ! I thought it was a phantom you idiot!” I shouted while he started laughing like a fool he is. "You're the death of me." I whispered before he pulled me into a hug while laughing.”