The Bond.

My Beautiful Black Pearl

“Chanyeol, I’ll go have some time alone with my room. Thanks for showing me around!” I grinned and he nodded happily.

“Sure! Good night, Yuri. Sleep tight.” He went inside his bedroom and I walked towards mine.

While I was walking with my head hung low, I heard a crack and the door next to my room opened. When I looked up, I saw LuHan’s eyes. His eyes widened but I tilted my head and he quickly hung his head low. Suddenly, I felt something burning in my chest. I acted like nothing happened and opened my room’s door.

I fell on the floor as my head was hurting like hell and my chest was burning like fire.

“Yuri, open the door!” I heard Kris and the others shout as they banged on the door. I quickly got up and opened it.

 

Narrator’s POV

 

 

“Yuri are you ok? What happened? Tell us!” Kai shouted as he placed a hand on her forehead. “She’s burning.” Everyone’s eyes widened and turned their heads to the right.

“LuHan… What happened?” Kris asked impatiently, even though he already knew the answer.

“We saw each other… In the eyes.” He said with guilt.

“You knew you should’ve been careful! She doesn’t know how to control her powers yet!” Kris shouted as he started ruffling his hair. In front of those 12 gorgeous guardians, was a girl who decided to take things seriously.

“At first,” She started talking and everyone’s eyes were on her. “I thought they were just nightmares. When Kris told me the truth, I didn’t believe it. I took it more as a game and thought that the burning in my chest was just illness. Now that everything is getting more complicated, I know and I believe that I’m the Black Pearl. Sorry guys.” She hung her head low and tears started falling on the floor.

One thing that Yuri couldn’t change was her emotional self. She couldn’t hold back the hurt, the happiness, the laughter and the tears. And that’s what made her more special and beautiful.

“Yuri, you don’t have to feel sorry. We knew it was going to be like this and we’re happy that you finally accepted yourself. Now, you have to accept us.” Baekhyun hugged her and she nodded on his chest.

They let go of each other and Suho wiped away her tears with his tissue.

“I’m the same as you.” He grinned like a baby and Yuri chuckled lightly.

“Now, may I know what’s going on? The burning in my chest is a little bit better but I still feel dizzy.” She looked at the guys one by one, except for LuHan. She heard a familiar voice on her head telling her that it would be better if she didn’t look at him.

“First, you should sit. Second, can we go in?” Chanyeol pointed at her room and she nodded happily. They walked inside and sat in different corners of the room.

“So Kris, you start?” Said D.O, the short and the squishiest guardian.

“Ok. So, I remember I told you about the bond between the wolf and the Black Pearl, right?” Yuri nodded as she waited for Kris to go on. “It only happens when one of the guardians has the telekinesis powers. The werewolf with telekinesis powers is very rare, just like the Black Pearl. When a werewolf with telekinesis powers is born, an indirect bond happens between the Black Pearl and him. The Black Pearl has all our powers united together, which means you have all the twelve powers of us, guardians. When your eyes and the werewolf’s meet, the bond officially happens and you grow more powerful, just as I said before. The problem is, you’re still not trained and you can’t control your powers, that’s why we didn’t want the bond to happen.” Kris finished. Yuri’s eyes widened and she turned her head to look at LuHan.

LuHan was with his head and back resting on the wall behind him, while his hands were resting on his knees.

‘Don’t look at me like that.’ A voice talked in Yuri’s mind and her eyes widened even more.

‘Can you hear me?’ She asked and LuHan gulped and nodded.

‘Good job with learning how to use telepathy.’ He replied and when Yuri was about to ask something else, Lay interrupted her.

“So, the main guardian is LuHan since he has telekinesis and the bond already happened between you two. Now, there are two things left. Train to develop your powers and the war between Werewolves and Fairies.” Everyone’s eyebrows furrowed as their eyes darkened.

“We need to work hard so we can win and kill the Queen. Then everything will turn back to normal and we’ll live happily ever after like in fairytales.” Xiumin said as he got up.

“Yeah, right.” Nodded Sehun and got up too.

“It’s almost 12 am, let’s go sleep now.” Tao said as he walked outside the room.

“Ah… My back hurts.” Kai winced in pain and Lay helped him to get up from the floor.

“Ok babies! Time to sleep! Good night Yuri.” Chen smiled and ruffled Yuri’s hair. With a smile, she thanked and wished him a good night too.

Everyone walked outside except LuHan. He was too focused on solving the Rubik’s cube on his hands, that he forgot where he was and what they were talking about.

Suddenly he turned conscious and looked at the moon. His eyes turned blue and he looked at Yuri.

“Want to know why we chose this place?” He finally spoke. His gentle yet manly voice filling the room. With a gulp, Yuri nodded and sat next to him. The fire in her chest grew bigger and bigger but she tried to stay calm.

I need to control my powers. She thought and closed her eyes, but suddenly she felt a presence over her.

“Open your mouth and don’t talk.” LuHan said and she nodded, she opened and LuHan got nearer, until he started taking away half of her powers.

Yuri’s eyes widened while she saw his lips inches away from hers. His closed eyes and his handsomeness made him look like a God.

When LuHan finished taking half of her powers, he opened his eyes and looked at her eyes. He wanted to kiss her, but if he did, the powers would go back to her and her powers would grow even more, which lead to death.

He backed away and sat on his place, next to her.

“I took half of your powers so you won’t have to deal with them when you’re at school or outside this house.” He looked at her and she nodded. Her chest was still burning, but way much lighter than before.

“How do I take my powers back?” She asked and LuHan took a deep breath.

“You have to kiss me, or I will have to send them back to you but you need to learn how to use your telekinesis powers first.” Yuri’s eyes widened at the kiss part but she let out a sigh when he told her the other way. “You can kiss me if you want,” He smirked. “but your power will grow bigger and you will die because you can’t control them.” Yuri shook her head from side to side.

“I’m good like this.” She laughed awkwardly and LuHan nodded.

“Tomorrow I’ll give you the books of your new school. You have to go to high school on Monday.” He said and Yuri nodded. LuHan got up and walked towards the room. “Tomorrow I’ll teach you how to get your powers back. It’s very easy since you already know how to use telepathy.”

“But what if something happens?” She asked, worried if something might go wrong.

“Nothing will happen. And I have to give them to you back, or the guys will find out and kill me.” He chuckled and walked to his room next to hers.

When Yuri was going to close the door, his head popped in and he smiled,

“We’ll be good friends.”