Danger.

My Beautiful Black Pearl

(A/N: Attention! There are curses in this chapter.)

 

Oh !!!

 

I cursed in my mind when the classroom was covered with ice pellets. It was hella freezing because of the snow that was falling out of nowhere. Eunji smirked as soon as she saw my hands trembling.

 

What the hell was I thinking? I don’t even know how to make a water ball!!

 

I was looking everywhere but her. As soon as I met eyes with LuHan, I saw a very disappointed look on his face. Right now I didn’t care if I died and the Queen would eat my heart, I was worried for LuHan. I felt so bad that a few minutes ago I was confused of his feelings. He told me he loved me, he kissed me, he protected me, what did I want more?

My eyes were filled with tears as they threatened. LuHan realized that and his eyes widened. He moved a little bit, only to be hit by a gigantic ice cube.

“You were my friend, Eunji!!!” He shouted at her as his eyes suddenly turned a light grey. I blinked my eyes as soon as I saw his change.

‘I thought your eyes were blue.’ I asked him and he looked at me.

‘Only with you.’ My eyes widened and I looked at Eunji.

“You know there’s no time for lovey dovey! Come on Yuri! Show me your powers!” She laughed like a witch and hit me with ice pellets. I fell on the floor, when suddenly the floor started melting. Because of what she did, I became furious and lost control of my powers. My body’s temperature was higher than normal, that caused half of the classroom to melt. Eunji smirked yet she showed a hint of fear in he eyes.

“ it!” I cursed when my body was covered with fire and the whole ice melted, turning into water that helped me use against Eunji. She froze the water in the air and I quickly used it to hit hear.

“Yuri!” LuHan shouted as he walked in front of me. “Be careful!” He quickly activated a barrier. With his telekinesis powers, he used the objects in the classroom and hit Eunji with her. As she froze them, I took it as an advantage to use her own powers against her. So I hit her with the things she was freezing.

“The perks of being a Black Pearl.” I smirked before I hit the floor with my feet and a big hole opened and Eunji fell on it. I quickly covered it with water then I froze the ice and used a barrier so she wouldn’t get out.

“Silly!” She shouted. “I’ll go at the Queen and we’ll see next time who’s the winner! And LuHan,” She smirked. “Too bad we’re not the same we were before.”

I turned at LuHan to see him hurt. When I was about to talk, I felt something in my nose. Blood was running down like fountain because I couldn’t stop my powers, and my body’s temperature was higher than before. Suddenly the door opened and EXO ran inside. Tao turned the time back and Suho went to ask permission for all 13 of us to go home.

Kris panicked as he saw the blood running from my nose and quickly asked me what happened and tried to stop it with some tissues. I couldn’t talk, the only thing I could do was breathe and see. I turned at LuHan and saw Kai grabbing him by the collar as he shouted at him for not taking care of me but looking after Eunji. When the name of Eunji came out of Kai’s mouth, tears fell down my eyes as I stared LuHan deeply in the eyes. I whispered a ‘sorry’ to him which he clearly understood, and the only thing I could remember was the shocked Kris who turned to look at LuHan with wide yes, then everything turned black.

 

 

“You must be kidding me!!! You know we can’t trust anyone! And of course fairies are the worst ones! You want her to die? Even though she said she already learned the powers, no one can learn that easily! You didn’t even defend her! it!”

I woke up by the shouting of Kris and the growls of the other members. When I opened my eyes I was greeted by the boys with ruined uniforms and green eyes while LuHan’s eyes were blue and his hair were messy.

I looked around and saw that I was in my room. The guys saw me moving and Lay quickly sat next to me.

“Hey are you ok? Can you see me?” He asked as I slowly got up.

“Yes, Lay. I’m fine.” I smiled and he patted my head. The others smiled in relief and came to hug me. Everyone except LuHan. He was leaning against the wall as his eyes pierced mine.

“We should talk.” I whispered as I returned the same look. He nodded when suddenly his eyes widened.

When the moon hit my face, they realized I was paler than before and my eyes were shining with a blue and grey color. My hair suddenly turned a light blue that mostly looked like white, which made the guys understand I was soon transforming into my real self.

Kris smiled as he held my hand. “This means you’re changing Yuri. Soon you’ll transform completely and you’ll be able to use your full powers.” He turned at LuHan and glared him. “Let’s just hope it happens before the Queen decides to attack.”

 

I gasped when I saw myself in the mirror. I looked more beautiful and much more like a… wolverine. I let out and sigh as I whispered,

“I have to work harder.”

Suddenly LuHan appeared behind my back. His hair were dark brown and his eyes were blue while his skin was as pale as mine.

“You’re a white wolf… You’re special.” He hugged me from behind as I closed my eyes.

“LuHan…” I whispered.

“I know, I know.” He kissed my cheek and broke the hug. “Let’s go at my room first.”

We walked inside the room and I looked around like I’ve never been in a boy’s room before. Actually, I’ve never been.

“Rubik’s cube?!” I grinned and immediately sat on his bed as I took the Rubik’s cube. I started moving the parts until I did one part. LuHan smiled and sat behind me.

“You do it like this.” He placed his arms around me and his hands above mine. He moved my hands slowly and after two minutes, another pattern was created. It was harder to breathe and my heart was running miles a minute. I made a big mistake and turned my head to the left, where LuHan’s face was. The tips of our noses touched and I was soon pulled into a bone crushing hug.

“I’m sorry.” He whispered as he hugged me tight, just like I liked it. “I wasn’t cheating you. I wasn’t letting her flirt with me. I… Eunji was my friend since kindergarten. She was like a sister to me. I didn’t know, Yuri. Really, I didn’t know.” He explained as a tear fell from his right eye.

I broke the hug and placed my hand on his shoulders. He lowered his head so I wouldn’t see him cry but I placed my left hand on is right cheek and made him look at me.

“Don’t worry, it’s better if you cry. I’ll always be by your side.” I wiped away his tears with my thumbs and he leaned towards my hand more, so he could feel the warmth. I leaned on the wall while I was on the bed and patted my chest. I smiled when he quickly leaned his head on my chest as he hugged me tight and kept crying silently.

The tears he shed that night. The disappointment and hurt on his eyes. The traces his tears left. The hugs he gave. The love he showed…

 

They will be forever buried in my heart and mind even after I die.