Let Out The Beast!

My Beautiful Black Pearl

Yuri’s POV

 

 

The situation has been getting out of hand. Fairies would come to attack at the most unexpected moment, meanwhile wolves would just threat but never hit. Unfortunately, another group of creatures long forgotten joined the war too. Phantoms would come pay a visit. Luckily they were on our side since they were the phantoms of the great heroes that died at war against the Queen or people who gave their life to save the Black Pearl. Vampires would attack some of the girls in school and then quickly heal the signs they always left on their necks, but luckily they were on our side also.

The Queen started to send more and more fairies to attack. She never sent werewolves because they were more powerful and of course they were training for the war. So I declared this the start of the war. I started training harder and harder until I would stop to catch a breath so I wouldn’t die before the war. That would be a shame.

“If I die…” I said between heavy breaths. LuHan listened carefully as Sehun was blowing more wind to help me inhale some oxygen. There were two weeks left before the grand finale. “Please, remember me, ok? I’ll never forget you even if my bones will fly away with the wind and join the desert, ok?” LuHan smiled and kissed my forehead.

“As if I’ll let you die.” He chuckled and ruffled my hair. I smiled and suddenly I felt a presence behind me. I turned around and used a hapkido move that Baekhyun taught me plus my Earth powers that D.O taught me to use and control cause they would get out of hand most of the times. Kris managed to back away and avoid my foot that almost hit him on the neck.

“Ouch miss. You’re got some strong reflex right there.” He teeth-grinned and I nodded. I smiled and pinched his cheeks.

“Enough for today?” I asked and Suho gave me an ‘ok’ and I jumped back to LuHan.

“Let’s go get some bubble tea!” I blinked my eyes cutely at him as I pouted and puffed my cheeks. He just turned his head so he would avoid my expression and muttered a ‘This girl is killing me.’

“Only if you call me ‘oppa’.” He grinned and my face fell.

“You know I don’t like calling you oppa!” I frowned and hit him lightly on his arm. “Cheater. Liar. I hate you.” I walked back to Sehun and started using aegyo on him.

“Don’t use aegyo with my Sehun!” He shouted and glared at me.

“Oh, really? What if I told you Sehun is mine?” I glared back and grabbed Sehun’s hand. “Sehun-ah~ we’re going for bubble tea, right?” I smiled at him and he squeezed my hand and nodded vigorously at the thought of bubble tea. I smirked as I laughed like a witch. “I smell victory! Mwahaha!” I laughed again and the guys fell on the floor laughing, except for an extremely jealous LuHan. At least I think he’s jealous.

“I hate you Yuri!!” He shouted and I pushed that sentence away with an evil laugh, but still, it left a scar in my heart and the fire I had suddenly became lighter. Sehun threw an arm over my shoulders and kissed the top of my head.

“Some choco bubble tea will save your life.” He winked and I laughed.

“Sure! Let’s go!” I pointed outside and Sehun followed my gesture too. We started running toward the nearest Bubble Tea shop.

After we arrived it was already 10:30 PM but luckily the shop was open 24 hours a day.

“Two choco bubble tea, please.” I smiled at the girl on the counter. She smiled back and gave us two bubble tea cups. I gave her the money for my bubble tea while Sehun paid for his own.

“We should go watch movies some times. I’m sure we’ll have fun.” Sehu suggested and I nodded happily.

“I would love that! How about tomorrow morning, just the two of us?” I smiled and he ruffled my hair.

“Perfect.” He grinned and we took another sip from our bubble tea, eating the boba pearl from the straw. The traffic lights had red signs for cars and green signs for people. We walked on the road when suddenly a car passed by and then the other one which I didn’t see coming. Sehun quickly hugged me and pushed me on the ground. Fortunately I was good, but Sehun hurt his ankle. He hugged me tight and rubbed his back.

“Yah, you’re ok, right? Nothing happened right?” I sat on my while he rested his head on my lap. His right ankle was bleeding like a river. My eyes widened and he started taking deep breaths while biting his lower lip. “Omo! Sehun-ah you’re hurt!” I panicked as I looked around only to find the two cars from before a kilometer away with their lights opened. My eyes widened when they started the engine and I quickly created an invisible barrier which apparently wasn’t as strong as I thought it would.

“Yuri don’t worry, I’m fine.” Sehun tried to sit on his and held my left cheek. “Black Pearl, let out the beast.” He whispered in my ear and suddenly my eyes turned into blue and the barrier started glowing. The cars exploded in the middle of the street and Sehun smiled at me.

“How?” I looked in his eyes, trying to find an explanation from him. My powers couldn’t just explode when LuHan wasn’t there. Also, this time they were more powerful. “Sehun, what is going on?”

He took a deep breath before trying to get up but quickly feel on the road because of his hurt ankle.

“Sehun! Yah don’t play with me. Let me heal you.” I took his ankle and placed it between my hands. A blue light started glowing and my blood painted hands healed his bad wound. He took a deep breath before meeting eyes with me again.

“I was destined to be the past Black Pearl’s wolf. But because she died, I was born later than needed… And my brother LuHan is now your wolf.” My eyes widened. LuHan is his brother? He was destined to be the owner of the past Black Pearl? “Please, don’t be mad at me. The others don’t know, except LuHan. That’s why he was jealous today. In our book of magic, it is said that this happens rarely, but I can give you power and be your second chance if something happens to LuHan. Which of course, nothing will happen. Your powers and love combined together is stronger than my power combined with yours.” Sehun explained, breaking my train of thoughts. I looked into his eyes, lost by the beauty and secrets I never realized he had. I smiled before I kissed his cheek and ruffled his hair.

“Tomorrow morning at the cinema, ok?” I winked and stood up. He laughed and followed me, grabbing the bubble teas that rested on the ground.

“What are we going to do with those cars?” Sehun pointed at his back and I blinked at the cars that were controlled by the fairies to kill us.

“Help me teleport them at the deserts.” I laughed and he started laughing too. He grabbed my hand and I focused on my teleport powers to send the cars somewhere people wouldn’t find them.

We walked together hand in hand while drinking bubble tea and finally we arrived home.

“Guys! We have news!” Sehun said and we exchanged knowing looks. It was time to tell them the truth about Sehun and also start a plan against the Queen.

 

Meanwhile…

 

“The apocalypse is near my guardian. It is the perfect time to get her heart at her most powerful moment, right?” She started laughing and the guardian smirked.

“Yes, ma’am. They were lucky to escape this situation. But first…

 

 

 

 

 

We need to kill Sehun.”

 

 

Meanwhile, in a parallel world.

 

“Honey! Look! Finally we have two new cars!” 

 


A/N: Omo! Nooo! They want to kill Sehun T_____________T What will happen in the next chapter? I see fluff and jealousy ㅋㅋㅋ

Happy EXO 2nd Year Anniversary buddies! Let's all EXO fans celebrate (OTL it's 9 April there already. But now I was free to update lol) Let's support EXO till the very end! EXO~ Saranghaja! ^^

 

So, back to the story. The Queen wants to kill Sehun and take Yuri's heart!! What will happen? :\

Also, we've got a jealous deer here /cough/ I mean puppy /cough cough/ whut. Sorry guys, I meant a WOLF! But my EXO feelz just wouldn't let me talk :P Actually write.... Since I'm writing.

Damn guys I'm so happy tho lol xD

Thanks for supporting my story! I hope you'll like the next chapters and lemme tell ya something~ ;)

 

THE WAR IS NEAR!!

 

EMBRACE YOURSELVES! 

 

 

Huhuhu I'm worried for Sehun tho T^T

 

 

Anyways, my buddies, this was LuHanFanFics! I hope you are happy with this update today :)

 

And oh... it's the first time I write such a long Author's Note. I feel... like a good author :) /insert Suho's crying + happy face + feelz/

 

Ok! Ok! I know you want me to stop! I know! <_< Well then,

 

Till next time, bye~~~♥ /insert D.O's laugh/

 

TEEHEE!