Mini Training (Part I)

My Beautiful Black Pearl

‘You didn’t tell me the reason why we’re living in the center of Seoul.’ Yuri frowned.

That night, they kept talking with telepathy so he wouldn’t be staying at her room. If the guys saw them together at a girl’s room or his room, they would think something suspicious.

‘Our planet, EXO, is perpendicular with the center of Seoul, where our house is.’ He replied, smiling at himself. ‘That way, it will be easier for us to see it from the window.’

‘But how? We can’t see planets from Earth.’ Yuri blinked her eyes cutely as she saw outside the window, the starry night sky.

‘You can… If you start using your powers.’ LuHan replied with a chuckle. Too bad Yuri couldn’t hear it.

 

In a matter of 5 hours of talking nonstop about each other, Yuri and LuHan started becoming friends, just like LuHan had said earlier. It was a relieving feeling for Yuri that he wasn’t a hard-to-get type, and also LuHan felt relieved that Yuri wasn’t the y type of girl.

Something good about them, was that they could understand each other. And they have a lot in common.

 

 

 

“Ugh! Damn Monday!!” Yuri groaned as she hit the alarm clock with her hand, making it fall on the floor and scattering into pieces. With guilt on her face, she kneeled on the floor and touched the broken pieces.

“Sorry Mr. Donald Alarm Clock.” The Donald Duck alarm clock LuHan gave her a day ago was now on the floor, divided into pieces. But, when Yuri moved her hand around, the pieces stuck together forming the Donald Duck form she had on her mind.

Little did she know that the door was slightly opened and LuHan was peeking through it. With a smile, he whispered to himself ‘she sure learns fast.’

He knocked on the door, making Yuri jump back. She quickly placed the alarm clock on the nightstand and opened the door.

“Morning.” Greeted the still-sleepy-baby LuHan, with his small eyes and messy hair. For a moment, Yuri asked herself if she was a human, but then she understood how stupid that question was. Of course he’s not, silly. He’s a werewolf guardian with superpowers!

“Hey, morning.” She smiled and LuHan reminded her that they had to go to school and that she had to get ready. With a nod, Yuri closed the door and got her uniform. Luckily, LuHan had already prepared her backpack and was waiting at the kitchen with the other guys for her to come.

After getting ready, she headed downstairs and sat beside LuHan. Luckily, the fire in her chest started to quench and it was easier for her to act normal and not feel burdened while standing next to LuHan.

“That uniform looks good on you!” Said Kris as he started eating the breakfast our great cook D.O had prepared.

“Why thank you. You all look good too!” She grinned and the guys thanked her with a smile and nod.

Their uniform consisted of a dark blue blazer and vest which made Yuri look beautiful and EXO look handsome. After they finished eating, all 13 of them walked outside the house and walked towards their new high schools. Yes, EXO went to a human high school. Yes, they were popular.

“Baekhyun oppa!!!”

“OMG They’re here!!!”

“Suho let me be the mother of your babies.”

“Kreaseee marry me!!!”

And there came a bunch of fangirls which made Yuri widen her eyes and look at Kris with scared eyes. A chuckle left Kris` lips and he patted her back.

“Don’t worry, they won’t do anything to you. They might look scary but they’re always nice to everyone. No one will hurt you.” LuHan nodded as he gave her a smile. “Let’s go at the director’s office.” He dragged Yuri at the director’s office and she got her schedule.

After half an hour, the boys were finally free and they stayed together for a while before the bell rang.

“Let’s check our schedules!” Chanyeol suggested.

“We have the same schedules everyday.” Baekhyun said as he looked at her schedule.

“Mine’s similar to her too!” Chanyeol, Sehun and LuHan grinned as they threw their hands in the air. With a chuckle, Yuri nodded and walked inside the classroom.

The bell rang and the first class of Monday started. The English teacher walked in and told Yuri to introduce herself. Luckily, everyone welcomed her with a warm smile and she took the seat beside LuHan. Behind her was Sehun and Kai, while in front was Chanyeol and Baekhyun.

“Today we’re going to learn about past perfect and past perfect continuous. We use the past perfect for an action that happened before another action in the past. The action which-” The English teacher started teaching the lesson and almost everyone wasn’t paying attention and throwing notes at each other.

“Park Yuri, read the dialogue with LuHan on page 51, please.” The teacher called their names and they both nodded.

They both started reading fluently and the teacher was surprised by their accent and how they can interpret it greatly.

“Now that’s what I call a good student. LuHan and Yuri, you both got A+ for today.”

Yuri chuckled and nodded while LuHan was staring at her. Suddenly he felt something weird on his chest which he couldn’t explain, but decided to let it go.

 

After school finished, it was time for Yuri to start her mini training with her guardians. There was a huge basement under their house which EXO decided to use it for training.

Yuri stood in the middle of the 12 guardians which created a circle around her. Under their feet, were the symbols of their powers, which they also had it on the wrist of their left hand. In the middle where Yuri stood, was the sign of infinity which indicated her power’s symbol. Suddenly on her left wrist appeared the symbol of infinity and she felt her powers growing up. The boys’ eyes turned dark blue as they sparkled in the darkness of the basement just as the signs under their feet.

“Before we start our training, I need to give Yuri back her powers.” LuHan confessed as he walked away from his place.

“What did you do?” Kris asked confused.

“I took away half of her powers so she wouldn’t do anything stupid at her first day of school. But the girl learns fast, so I should give them back to her.” LuHan told the truth and Kris nodded.

“Every time you see her loosing control you should take them from her. We don’t want our identity to be revealed, do we? Also, we don’t want to get planet Earth involved, so we should be really careful.” Suho nodded and smiled at Yuri.

“Ok, so all you need to do is close your eyes and imagine the fire of your powers you have now.” She listened to LuHan who was in front of her and closed her eyes. She nodded once she saw it. Even though she only had half of her powers, the fire was still big. “Now take a deep breath and imagine like you’re pouring petrol to it so it will grow bigger.” Yuri followed his directions and took a deep breath, at that moment his face neared hers and as she breathed, he gave her the powers she took.

“Woah…” Yuri opened her eyes once the fire in her chest started burning again and she felt her powers bigger from before. With a smile, LuHan walked to his place and his eyes turned blue again.

“Now, Yuri, try opening a fire with your hands.” Chanyeol said and Yuri nodded. After some seconds a small fire was burning on her hands and Chanyeol grinned happily.

“Now, here’s this object which you need to fire up while rotating it with your mind.” LuHan said as he moved sphere in mid-air. “Rotate it.” He demanded and the sphere started rotating. “Fire.” Yuri threw a fire ball from her hands and the sphere started rotating while it was burning from the red fire around her.

“Now, try poring water so it will stop burning.” Suho said and Yuri nodded. She closed her eyes and imagined water pouring on the sphere and she successfully made it.

“Well done.” Suho, Chanyeol and LuHan complimented her as they smiled.

“Make the sphere fly because of the wind.” Sehun grinned like a child and Yuri tried blew air from , unfortunately it almost caused a hurricane to happen. Luckily, she caught on time and stopped the hurricane. “Nice!” Sehun showed a thumbs up and Yuri blushed.

“Poor sphere she has been suffering a lot. How about you heal it a little bit?” Lay smiled gently as he saw Yuri moving her hands around the sphere as the scars started leaving.

“We should light up the room! Make the sphere glow.” Baekhyun smiled like a puppy and Yuri tried lighting it up, and she successfully made it.

“Well done! That’s enough for today! Next week you’ll learn much more difficult powers, meanwhile you should train with the ones you learnt.” Suho smiled and ruffled Yuri’s hair.

“Let’s go upstairs now.” Kris smiled and pinched Yuri’s cheeks. “Good job! You looked fabulous.”

Yuri laughed and followed the others upstairs but LuHan stopped her.

“I thought it would be much more difficult to teach you, but it’s the opposite. Good job, Yuri.” She felt her heart skip a beat by the way he said her name. She nodded and smiled at him, hoping he would smile at her too, but he did something else.

“You make me feel weird, Yuri.” He whispered as he leaned forward and planted a kiss on her left cheek. “Stop it…”

 


A/N: Hey buddies! I opened an Ask.fm account! Ask questions if you want~ :3 http://ask.fm/serendipitymoonbows <3