Reality Or Just A Dream?

My Beautiful Black Pearl

Day 1.

 

“Kwonsoo… Hurry up!!” A woman cried as she was carrying a child on her arms. Tears were running down her pale face as she called her husband.

“Mirae… You have to leave without me! Do it for our child, do it for our-”

 

Day 2.

 

The woman started running as fast as she could while carrying the baby on her arms. Thanks to her powers, she could withstand her child’s weigh. Suddenly she heard growls and hitting sounds, which scared her to death. She turned around to see Kwonsoo getting hurt by those disgusting creatures.

“Kwonsoo… Hurry up!!” A woman cried as she was carrying a child on her arms. Tears were running down her pale face as she called her husband.

“Mirae… You have to leave without me! Do it for our child, do it for our-”

 

 

Day 3.

 

“Take her with you, it will be dangerous if I keep her with me. Make sure to keep her safe, she’s our only hope. Be careful and always use the barrier. Never, even if it’s needed, never take her powers because if you die, she and her powers will die too. Honey, I love you.” Kwonsoo gave Mirae a final kiss before they left the alley and walked into the forest.

“I’ll walk ahead. Please Kwonsoo be careful. I can’t make it without  you.” A tear fell from the woman’s eyes and her husband smiled. He knew his death was near.

“I found them!!” One of the 100 werewolves shouted.

“Run Mirae! Run!!!” Kwonsoo shouted as he started fighting against them with his powers and sword.

The woman started running as fast as she could while carrying the baby on her arms. Thanks to her powers, she could withstand her child’s weigh. Suddenly she heard growls and hitting sounds, which scared her to death. She turned around to see Kwonsoo getting hurt by those disgusting creatures.

“Kwonsoo… Hurry up!!” A woman cried as she was carrying a child on her arms. Tears were running down her pale face as she called her husband.

“Mirae… You have to leave without me! Do it for our child, do it for our-”

 

 

“Stop it!!!” Yuri shouted as cold sweat was covering her forehead. For three days in a row, that weird dream kept appearing, leaving Yuri sleepless. She felt like she was in the dream, like it had happened in reality and she was one of the people in her dream. It felt so real, she thought reality was the dream she has been watching.

 

Little did she know, that the dream she was watching, was the reality she was living in.

 

“LuHan…” She called his name and in a matter of second, he was beside her inside the bed sheets.

It has been almost a month since she met EXO, since she found about her real self. Luckily everything was going good, EXO were like her brothers and LuHan was like her best friend. He always helped her and their friendship started growing more and more.

 

But in the other hand, LuHan was suffering. And it was all Yuri’s fault.

 

 

“I don’t know what’s going on! It feels so real that I’m scared.” She confessed as he hugger her tightly. Even though she wanted to know the answer, she sill refused to tell the dream to LuHan or the others. Good thing LuHan could actually see her dreams and comfort her in the right way.

 

 

Day 4.

 

After the Queen found out about Park Yuri, she sent her werewolves and fairies to get her. The Black Pearl was born since 5 years ago and it was kept a secret, until one day Yuri saw a weird dream that connected her to EXO Planet. That’s when the Queen found out.

Scared, Mirae quickly informed her husband, Kwonsoo and they decided it was time to leave Gangnam District. They would go anywhere, everywhere to keep their daughter alive so she wouldn’t end up like the last Black Pearl.

Kwonsoo though, knew that the werewolves were around so he told Mirae to go at the forest, so they would leave Gangnam faster. Unfortunately, they were caught in the middle of the forest and a big fight started.

Kwonsoo told Mirae to run for her life, she was the only one who could take care of their child. But in the end things didn’t go as they expected.

Kwonsoo was killed when he looked away at his wife to make sure she was okay. While Mirae…

“Nooo!!!” She cried and started running faster and faster. She used her powers to make Yuri invisible, and when she placed her on the ground, she was killed by a werewolf. He hit her with her husband’s sword in the middle of her heart and she fell on the floor next to her child. The place was filled with blood and Mirae slowly started disappearing into nowhere.

 

After the monsters left, Mirae’s magic faded too along with her body, and now Yuri was laying in the ground crying.

After a couple of days. The director of an orphanage outside of Seoul found Yuri and offered her a place where she could live.

In the mean time, Yuri forgot everything and her powers faded away until she was about to turn 18.

 

Yuri woke up with tears on her eyes. LuHan was sleeping next to her and he together with the other members of EXO, saw the last part of her dream. LuHan’s eyes shut open and he quickly hugged Yuri.

“We saw it, Yuri. We saw your dream.” He said as Yuri started sobbing on his chest.

The other members of EXo walked in and they all hugged her.

“We’re sorry, Yuri. They did it for your good. You don’t have to cry… You should get stronger so then we can defeat the Queen and your parents, the whole people of EXO Planet will be proud of you.” Suho comforted her and kissed her head. Soon she calmed down and everything turned back to normal.

“I… I’ll try my best. We’ll make it guys. We’ll save EXO Planet.” She wiped away her tears and smiled at them. All of them started cheering and decided they should go out and party so they can have some fun after weeks of training.

Yuri looked at Kris and gave him the softest smile ever while LuHan’s heart was shattering into pieces. He left the room and immediately ran as fast as possible to a park nearby. It was already 1 am, which meant; no people around.

He sat on a bench and started crying like a puppy. Every time LuHan would feel bad, he would never put the blame on others nor would he tell it to other people. He would find a corner where he would get calm and keep all his feelings inside, until he would break down and start crying. Well, werewolves have feelings too, but more than a werewolf in love.

 

The words he heard that day, rang into his ears and he screamed at the top of his lungs for it to stop.

 

“LuHan… I think I like y…

 

 

 

I think I like Yuri.”