Two Moons.

My Beautiful Black Pearl

Yuri’s POV

 

That night was perfect for everyone. Some were sleeping, some were playing, some were eating, some showing their love for each other, while I was sweating like crazy and my body’s temperature grew higher and higher. I kept shuffling and breathing hard, when suddenly my eyes caught the starry night sky. Two moons. There were two moons in the sky, staring at me like they wanted something I had. I grew panicked and quickly turned around.

Maybe I was just seeing things. Maybe there weren’t two moons in the sky. Maybe they didn’t want something from me. Maybe, just maybe.

“Yuri.” LuHan called my name. I turned around to see him looking at me with a worried look on his face, but still, his eyes… were scary.

What’s wrong with me?!

I shouted in my mind as my eyes widened. LuHan’s eyes were fierce and cold, demanding me to do the same thing the Two Moons wanted me to do, give them what they wanted. I stood up and went to the door.

“Go away.” I said calmly before meeting eyes with a coldhearted LuHan. “You’re not LuHan!” I half shouted half whispered, trying not to wake the others.

“How do you know I’m not LuHan, baby? You know people can act, don’t you? You never know if someone is hiding something or not.” He walked towards me and touched my cheek with his right hand. Even his touch didn’t feel like LuHan’s. I slapped his hand away and glared him.

“I’m the real LuHan. The LuHan you love… The LuHan who takes care of you more than anyone else. The LuHan who owns you, his Black Pearl.” He whispered seductively as he leaned forward. I slapped him hard across the face before using my Earth powers to push him away. With my telekinesis powers I hit him with some heavy objects while he tried to avoid them. Luckily, some of them hit him in the head and knees, making him fall on the floor.

“You’re so weak, my princess.” It was no longer LuHan’s voice that was talking, and no longer LuHan’s body that was moving and not LuHan’s eyes that were watching. It was a completely different person, with dark long hair till the shoulders ,with a fierce and cold stare and he was wearing black clothes. I was stunned by his handsomeness. Even though he was cold, he still had that caring and handsome aura around him.

“I might be weak, but I’m stronger than you.” I replied as I tilted my head. My eyes started glowing as my hair changed into the light blue and white color. “I can feel LuHan’s presence even miles away.” I smirked before I straightened back my head and started spinning like I did when I was training with the guys. The whole place was a mess because of the tornado I created. “All this… Is an illusion!” I spoke as I glared at the guy in front of me who showed a hint of fear in his eyes but he still managed to keep his cold stare. “Tell the Queen that patience is a virtue.” I said before hitting the guy with my hurricane that contained all my powers inside.

Suddenly the door opened and when I blinked, the room was back to normal, and the dead body of the guy wasn’t present anymore. I calmed down and my hair and eyes turned back to normal. Blood was dropping on the floor. Cuts were all over my arms and I felt an ache on my heart. The fire that kept me alive was slowly fading and so the black vision covered my eyes before I stopped breathing and I heard Hanna’s scream while LuHan fell next to me unconscious.

 

 

 

I opened my eyes slowly. I was on the floor of the basement, while 11 guys were standing around me. I looked around and saw LuHan laying next to me, still unconscious.

“LuHan!!!” I shouted his name before shaking his body.

“Yuri! You’re awake!” The guys shouted as they waliked away from their signs and came towards me. They sat around as I looked back at LuHan and them. “What happened? What’s wrong with him? Why are we here?”

“You had a fight with one of the Queen fairies, and he managed to put a poison inside your body when he touched you. You were about to die, Yuri! And because of the bond you have with LuHan, he fainted. We used all our powers to take the poison away and luckily you woke up and your powers are still with you, but it looks like the poison went to LuHan. There’s no way we can help him though. It’s all up to you.” Suho said worried as he looked at LuHan and placed the back of his hand on his forehead. “He’s cold.” He added.

“We have to go and take care of our guests, Yuri. We have to accompany them home. Please, if something happens, call us.” Kris said as he told the guys to follow him outside. They all looked back at LuHan with sad looks then walked outside of the basement. It was left only LuHan and me now.

“LuHan…” I cried his name as I shook his shoulders lightly. “LuHan, please tell me you’re ok.” Tears started falling down my face, “What did I do? Why was I so stupid to let him touch me? Why, Yuri?! Why?” I started sobbing as I rested my head on his chest. When I looked up, a tear fell from my eye to the sign on his wrist. Suddenly the sign started glowing crystal blue and I heard LuHan take a deep breath. My eyes widened before I held his hands strongly.

“Yuri…” I heard him whisper and I quickly hugged him. “LuHan… Finally! LuHan you’re alive.” I kissed him on the cheek and it left a glowing mark on it. “LuHan what’s happening? Why is your body absorbing power?” I asked as I furrowed my eyebrows and he looked at me bluntly.

“Yuri… I don’t feel anything.” Tears started filling his eyes.

“What do you mean? What’s going on?” I asked as tears started falling from my eyes again.

“My powers… Are no longer inside me.” My eyes widened and I quickly grabbed his wrist and his telekinesis sign was slowly fading.

“The poison, LuHan! It’s still inside you!” I gasped. “Oh my God, LuHan! What do I do?” I looked around before an idea crossed my mind. I sat on my sign on the ground and closed my eyes. LuHan looked at me worried and curious about what I was going to do.

I started whispering some words that just happened to cross my mind. A combination of the words Black Pearl, Two Moons, Machine, Let Out The Beast, Growl and Wolf in a whole sentence together with some other key words, made my eyes turn crystal blue and everything around us was black. It felt like we were in the space. I sat next to LuHan, the fire in my heart burning in its almost maximum heat. I leaned forward and told him to open his mouth.

“Yuri you can’t do this! You might loose your-” He started complaining but I hushed him with my stern shout.

“Open your mouth LuHan!” His eyes widened and he slowly opened his mouth. Slowly I started breathing, the poison on his lungs. Black smoke started coming out and it turned into a ball inside my throat, preventing me from more. But I had to, for LuHan. So with all my force, I started more and more until it all finished. I started coughing and coughing.

“Yuri, spit it out!” LuHan shouted and I tried, but it was stuck. LuHan tried using his telekinesis powers and suddenly I spitted the black ball of poison out. I took a deep breath to supply my lungs with oxygen.

I sat on the floor and looked up at LuHan with cold eyes as I brought my legs up to my chest. “Your sign, your powers, they’re back, right?” I coughed for the third time and tears welled on his eyes. He hugged me tight as tears started falling down my face the same as him. “I thought I lost you…” I cried as we hugged each other tighter.

“Thank you Yuri. You saved me…” He kissed my head. “Don’t let people touch you, ok? Never, even if it’s a friend, even if it’s me. Well, I will touch you but when you feel weird like today then don’t let anyone, ok?” I nodded and we broke the hug. He looked deeply into my eyes before he leaned forward and pulled me into a kiss.

“Hyung! You’re alive! Yehet!” Sehun ran inside before he quickly walked back to the guys who came inside the basement, acting like he was about to puke. “Ew! Take a room!!!”

Everyone started laughing and we all hugged each other.

There’s nothing stronger than love. There’s nothing stronger than friendship.

 


 

A/N: Hey guys! This is a new chapter! from this chapter will start the new chapters I am writing. The ones I've been posting were the ones I lost when I accidentally deleted the story T^T Enjoy~<3

And, please vote here:

 

I've been kind of worried lately. I'm not sure if you like this fanfic or not, so yeah... Please vote? *puppy eyes*

And btw, if you guys haven't realized yet, your nickname is Buddy. So, you're my Buddies (readers. Buddy means friend for those who don't know) ^_____^

 

Ask me question on ask.fm if you'd like: http://ask.fm/serendipitymoonbows

 

and don't forget to add EXO's Kris on Instagram! galaxy_fanfan is his ID :3 <3 Wo ai ni/Saranghae/I love you!!! <3