Suspicious.

My Beautiful Black Pearl

Yuri’s POV

 

“Oh My God! What happened after?!” Kris jumped up and down. It was the first time watching him act like such a cutie. Just the smile on his happy ‘baby’ face changed all the thoughts I had of him.

“He told me we need to be careful and focus on school and powers, so he said we’ll just be best friends.” I said as fast as I could and took a deep breath. “I felt like I was friend zoned. But what he said is true, so I didn’t feel that bad. After all, we can’t just be in a relationship when people in our planet are dying because of the Queen. And it would be dangerous for both of us. So we’ll just be best friends… Mega best friends, haha.” I laughed awkwardly and Kris blinked.

“That was deep.” He turned around and opened the door of my room. “Get ready for school! I’m gonna meet my baby there.” He did his victory pose ( A/N: In EXO’s Showtime ep.11 :D ) and walked outside. I chuckled and went to my wardrobe.

I told Kris what happened two days ago since he wasn’t when I told the others –they were too curious– and he told me about his crush on Chen’s sister. Apparently, LuHan thought Kris liked me so that’s why he got mad. Thinking about it makes me blush and hide in the corner because of the feels. But I also felt worried when I found out that werewolves stick to one lover for life. They can also die if they find out their other half doesn’t love them. I wonder, is that how LuHan felt?

The bell rang indicating the start of first class. I was in the same seat as LuHan –like always– and I couldn’t concentrate on the teacher.

“Today we’ll study about–” And so the lesson started with me being uncomfortable. I couldn’t concentrate and I could feel LuHan’s breath when he would write something on his notebook that was next to my right arm. Please God help me! I would pray in my mind and luckily I started concentrating on the teacher, when suddenly my eyes caught something suspicious.

Our teacher had changed our seats and now both of us were in the second desk of the middle row. In front of me was a cute guy and in front of LuHan was the most beautiful girl of the class. His eyes were fixed on her head and he wasn’t paying attention to the lesson.

For the first time in my life, I felt jealousy inside me and I just wanted to storm out of the class and avoid LuHan for a hundred years. There was a way I could go outside though, but just for some minutes. I walked to the teacher’s desk and asked him permission to go to the bathroom.

As soon as I closed the door of the class, I ran to the bathroom and started kicking the wall. I forgot I had my telekinesis powers still open and as soon as I felt like LuHan was going to talk to me, I closed them and decided it was the right time to avoid him. Suddenly Kris popped inside and I placed both my hands on my mouth so I wouldn’t scream.

“What are you doing inside the girls’ bathroom?” I asked as I felt like laughing.

“Yuri, I know you hate school bathrooms… Why are you here?” He asked and I shook my head lightly.

“You know me so well.” I leaned against the wall and took a deep breath. “Kris, LuHan… I’m not sure if he really loves me.”

“And why would you think that?” Kris gasped and looked at me with worry. I lowered my head and let out a shaky breath.

“He’s been staring at that girl in front of us from like 30 minutes non stop. I don’t know, Kris. I’m afraid he likes her.” I tried to hold back my tears. Even though I knew that maybe, just maybe what I was thinking was a misunderstanding, I was still feeling pain in my chest.

“I’ll avoid him. I don’t want to talk to him for a while. I hate love.” I wiped away a tear that feel from my cheek and Kris stopped me from walking away.

“Let me talk to him. I’m sure-”

“It’s ok. It’s not like I’m deciding to let go. I want to take a break so I can gain some energy and stop thinking about him. If I keep going like this I won’t concentrate on my powers. I need to be strong. And don’t worry, I just want to see what he’ll do.” I smiled and hugged Kris before muttering a ‘thank you’.

He nodded before I broke the hug and walked at my classroom. Soon after Kris came too and after a few minutes, the bell rang.

“LuHan oppa!” I quickly turned my head around and saw the most beautiful girl of the class, Eunji talking to LuHan. She approached him with a smile and the smile LuHan turned back could describe the happiness inside of him.

After I finished burning holes in his head, I turned around, greeted Hanna who came to my classroom to greet me, and walked with her at the cafeteria.

“I’ll just get coffee, I don’t feel like eating.” I said and Hanna nodded.

“What’s wrong? Are you feeling ok?” She asked, worried about my poker face and I chuckled.

“It’s nothing, I was just thinking.” I took a sip from the straw of my Starbucks coffee and took the seat in front of her at the table for two. After we finished, we walked back to Hanna’s classroom and everyone at her class greeted me. They were all kind and good looking which I felt like I was home.

It was time for me to head back at my classroom before others did, and as soon as I opened the door, I saw Eunji talking to LuHan.

“Then you divide them?” She asked with a tilt of her head and LuHan nodded.

“And ta-da! Done.” LuHan smiled and Eunji smiled.

I closed the door slightly, just enough so I could see them but they wouldn’t see me. Eunji touched LuHan’s hand and started drawing circles with her thumb.

“Have I ever told you how cute you are?” She said and LuHan took a deep breath.

“No.” He replied quickly and Eunji chuckled.

I couldn’t believe what my eyes were watching. She was flirting with LuHan and he was falling under her spell. There was a suspicious aura around her and– Wait a minute. Is she… a fairy?

I quickly opened the door and before Eunji could do something I hit her with a fire ball and quickly stopped the time around us.

“Yuri what are you doing?” LuHan shouted as a smirk appeared on Eunji’s face.

“Shut up, LuHan! Every word you say will be used against you in the name of the law!” I shouted as I glared Eunji.

“What are you doing here, fairy? How do you dare touch him?” I asked while fire was surrounding my body. LuHan gasped as he looked back at Eunji. Finally he understood that Eunji is not that sweet girl everyone knew. She’s a fairy sent from the Queen.

“I see you’ve become powerful, my Black Pearl. Too bad. Your end is near.”

I looked back at LuHan before smirking at Eunji. “I’ve been training for this.”

“Not enough to beat me.” With her powers she started making ice with her hands and I realized she had frost magic.

“You know you’re playing with fire, don’t you?” I took a deep breath as I tried to remind everything I learned.

There was something the guys didn’t know.

 

 

I had already discovered other ways to use my powers.

 

 

 

 

Now let the war begin.