My Beautiful Black Pearl

My Beautiful Black Pearl

“Yo baby!” LuHan smirked before controlling the creature’s body and making it stop moving. With anger, Yuri gave fire to the fairy, making it burn to ashes.

“You,” Yuri said with anger as she looked at her boyfriend. “I thought I was your baby!!” She shouted before Sehun appeared in front of her, blowing strong wind to the creatures in front of them. “Thanks for saving me.” Yuri said with wide eyes, looking at the boy who was sweating and breathing like crazy.

“Sehun, are you-” LuHan asked but he was cut off mid way when Sehun coughed blood and a werewolf places handcuffs on his wrists.

“Sehun!!!” The other EXO members shouted before he was taken away from the werewolf.

“Zhè shì tā de jìhuà. Wǒmen jiù zài nǐ shēnbiān, dàn nǐ bìxū yào xiǎoxīn. Wǒ de gōngzhǔ.” The werewolf said before disappearing. LuHan who understood Chinese, told the guys to gather around him before it’s too late.

“This is her plan. We are on your side, but you have to be careful. My princess.” LuHan breathed heavily. “That’s what the werewolf said. You saw the handcuffs on Sehun’s wrists? They have black magic that will prevent us from using our pow- Ah!!!” LuHan shouted before he and the other EXO members fell on the floor the same as Sehun did before.

“Guys, what’s going on?” They were in the Queen’s palace, where the fairies weren’t allowed to enter. Yuri shouted with tears on her eyes before they were also taken away from her. The lights turned off and Yuri had to use her night vision, which she wasn’t very good at.

Suddenly, one by one the lights opened again and Yuri fell on the floor because her eyes hurt from the sudden change in light. She tried stopping the night vision power and looked up.

“Oh look at my sweetie.” Said the Queen while smiling widely. She was wearing black and red, the red lipstick shining on her lips. “Would you like to have a cup of coffee?” She was sitting on a big chair in the middle of the big living room. Nothing was around except the lights on the walls. Her voice echoed in the room, making Yuri scared.

“Would you like to have a-” She was about to repeat the same sentence again before a fairy entered the palace and whispered something on the mad woman’s ear. Suddenly, she became furious and started laughing like crazy. Yuri couldn’t define what she was feeling. Watching her brothers trapped in twelve different cages made her want to kill the Queen without mercy.

 

 

 

But was she brave enough to do that?

 

 

 

“You’re all beautiful and powerful but you couldn’t protect your little boyfriend.” The Queen said, acting like she was worried and hurt.

“Yuri be brave, plea-” LuHan was stopped by a lighting hitting his whole body. He fell on the floor, his hands tied up on the top of the cage.

All the other members moved their heads lazily to look at LuHan, then their eyes widened.

“LuHan!!!” They all shouted while trying to move but they were all tied up.

“You can’t do anything little punks!” The Queen laughed. “It’s too late already! You’re all going to die.” Twelve big werewolves appeared in front of the cages but they smiled at the guys, as if showing that nothing was going to happen.

“They’re on our side.” Yuri whispered when one of the werewolves pointed at the Queen and then at the sphere she counted her powers on. ‘Dǎpò tā’ The werewolf mouthed and she understood what he said.

“Break it.” Yuri looked up at the Queen but the latter blinked stupidly.

“What do you-”

“I want us to play a game.” Suddenly Yuri felt so brave and powerful, that the Queen looked like a little insect. “It’s called, Break It.” Yuri said while she moved around her slowly. The Queen was feeling miniscule in front of Yuri. She gulped audibly and Yuri smirked. LuHan’s eyes opened slowly as he looked at what she was doing.

She was reaching the sphere slowly.

“You’ll break my heart, or I’ll break your sphere.” She whispered, loudly enough for the Queen to hear. Her eyes widened before she screamed a loud ‘No’ when Yuri help her sphere in her hands.

“Now!!!” Yuri shouted and the twelve werewolves made the cages disappear and the broke the handcuffs. EXO thanked them and they surrounded the Queen. “It’s your end now.” The guys hit her with their powers as hard as they could. The Queen fell on the floor but she was still alive.

“Don’t please!” She cried but the sphere ‘accidentally’ fell from Yuri’s hands, breaking into pieces. Black power was coming out of it, all turning into mouths and shouting ‘Thief, Liar, Killer’ at Yuri’s face, but she didn’t care. Yuri opened a black portal as fast as she could. LuHan used his powers to throw the Queen inside the black hole and they saw her drown into the darkness.

“Where did you send her?” Asked Chen as he looked at the closing hole on the wall.

“Thank our Baekhyun and his light powers.” Yuri smiled at the mentioned boy and the guys cheered happily. It ended sooner than they thought though.

An arrow hit Yuri in the middle of her stomach. She looked down at it before grabbing the arrow and pulling it out of her body. LuHan almost lost his mind when he saw Yuri bit her lip in pain.

Suddenly her body was glowing and her hands were turning into ashes. The arrow contained a black magic that could kill Yuri, and it was stronger than the magic the pink fairy used at the cinema.

“Yuri, no!!!” LuHan hugged Yuri but she wouldn’t move nor hug him.

“I’m sorry…” With her powers, she tried cleaning LuHan’s hands that were covered in blood. Tears ran down his face like a rainy day. The guys walked around in a circle and suddenly they were all glowing. LuHan understood what they were doing so he joined the group.

“I’m sorry Yuri. But this is the only way to save you.” Said Suho with tears on his face.

“We’ll destroy the powers inside you and you’ll turn back to normal. But there’s a high chance that you won’t remember us.” Kris hid his face and tried to stop his sobs. Everyone was crying, even the people outside the palace were crying their hearts out.

“Guys, no… Please. I’d rather turn into a ghost than-”

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“I love you… Forgive me.” LuHan started crying before everything turned black and everyone disappeared. “I couldn’t take care of you.”

 

The next morning Yuri woke up with a headache. Her body was aching and so was her heart.

It felt empty.

Hurt.

 

 

Her eyes shot open and she looked around.

“LuHan!!!”

 

 

 

 

 

She didn’t forget about him, about EXO, about their planet, their adventures. She didn’t forget and she felt lucky about that, but a part of her wanted all the memories to fade away.

She had lost hope since 50 years ago.

 

 

 

Yuri didn’t marry a man. Yuri didn’t love anymore. Yuri didn’t make kids. But Yuri...

Yuri didn’t age. For the last 50 years she looked like she was still twenty. She moved cities and changed apartments because she didn’t want people to question themselves “Why isn’t she growing old?”

Yuri saw the world changing. She saw everything from the present and the past. Every single scene never got out of her mind. She hoped she would see them again, but they never came. Never.

 

 

 

One day she decided to visit Seoul. It had been a long time since she last saw that beautiful city. Walking down the streets, she spotted the old coffee shop she used to work in.

Somehow she felt like it all was an inception. Like she was stuck in a dream and never got out of it. But it hurt, cause it was reality. It hurt, cause it wasn’t a dream.

 

Slowly she opened the door of the old coffee shop who had turned into a place for kids to learn Hapkido. She looked around and smiled when she saw the kids happily and determinedly doing the right moves perfectly.

 

 

She wandered around the city before she arrived at the place she spent those beautiful three months. Nothing had changed. That house wasn’t in sale anymore but it still kept its beauty. No one was inside though, and the doors were closed with chains.

“Somewhere… 33 light-years away there’s an EXOplanet…” Yuri whispered and walked towards the cold black door. The chains were covered in ice. Her eyes widened, but then she smirked lightly.

 

 

 

Maybe, just maybe.

 

 

She touched the chains and they melted on her hands. The doors opened and she walked inside the darkness slowly.

 

 

 

 

 

 

“I thought I’d never see you again,” She whispered before she ran towards the person in front of her and hugged him with all her power.

“LuHan.” He grinned before hugging her tightly, as if she would disappear again. The other EXO members appeared behind LuHan and joined the hug.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“I love you…

 

 

 

My Beautiful Black Pearl.”

 


A/N:

 

 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TI0DGvqKZTI

 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MjXHE2foamc

 

 

 

 

 

 

OMG MY FEELZ. MY OVARIES. MY LUHAN!!!!!!! OUR EXO!!!!!!

 

 

OMG THEY POSTED IT THE MINUTE I FINISHED WRITING THIS STORY!

 

 

AND OMG GUYS THE STORY IS FINALLY COMPLETE! I'M SORRY FOR MAKING YOU WAIT SO MUCH! AND SORRY FOR THE CAPS LOCK BUT I'M SCREAMING MY LUNGS OUT!

 

I hope this is actually a happy ending for you guys. I had something totally different in my mind, but I know how it feels like to read a story... and it ends up making you cry XD So yeah~ I hope you're happy <333

 

Let's go listen to EXO now!!! Let's make out mission come true : 5 million views!!! ♥

 

 

Add me on my new account: http://www.asianfanfics.com/profile/view/696127  I'll be writing stories there from now on ^^

 

~Ppyeong♥

 

 

PS: Don't lie, LuHan is really manly in that MV :p

 

PPS: I hope you'll comment what you feel xD I'm really curious about what you think of the story and the ending :) <3

 

 

WE ARE ONE!

 

 

WE ARE

 

 

 

E X