Jealous Deer.

My Beautiful Black Pearl

Yuri’s POV

 

 

“Got it?” Suho asked and we all nodded. We were around a round table while in the middle of the table was a sphere. It showed the EXO Planet and some of the ways Suho and Kris planned to attack the Queen’s palace.

“We won’t attack her straightforward though, the phantoms and vampires will fight with them first, and then we’re going to attack the queen. LuHan, Sehun and Yuri are our secret weapons. Once we see that the Queen is becoming weaker, they will attack with their full powers and kill her. That’s the only way to save our planet… As long as the werewolves won’t kill us.” Kris laughed awkwardly and we all gulped.

“Kris, we need to train harder. It’s two weeks away! You know time flies fast, don’t you?” I said with worry as I stretched my hand towards the sphere.

“I’m happy to see you so determined about it. It’s good to know you’re working hard for our planet. We’ll definitely win even if we don’t have a plan B.” Suho laughed the same way as Kris and we all shouted in unison.

“Suho!!!”

I finally touched my hand when suddenly time stopped around me. Luckily the others were still with me.

“Yuri, what’s going on? Take your hand away!” LuHan said as he tried to move my hand but Sehun stopped him.

“Wait… I think something might happen if you move her hand. Let’s wait.” Sehun said as I was frozen in my place, my eyes closed as my hair started moving in mid-air.

I opened my eyes and writings, creatures, powers started showing in my eyes and the guys gasped. I quickly removed my hand from the sphere after it gave me an electric shock. Blood started dripping from my nose and Tao quickly took a tissue and helped me stop it.

“What happened?” Asked Lay as he tried stopping the blood with my powers.

“The Queen…” I whispered and looked at Sehun. “I connected my thoughts with the heart of her powers… which actually is a white sphere.” I said as took a deep breath and looked at the black sphere in front of me. “Sehun…” I looked at him and he hummed.

“I saw all their strategies.” I looked at LuHan then and stopped myself from tearing up. “They’re planning your death. They want to kill you.” I shouted at Sehun. “Guys we need to do something! Their powers are stronger than ours if we don’t collaborate. We need to work harder and stay together as one! Something bad might happen to Sehun and us if we don’t be careful!” A tear fell from my eyes and I quickly wiped it away.

“Guys! Sorry for interrupting but…” Suddenly, Seoyoon, ahjumma and ahjussi walked inside the basement with their hands shining different colors. “Don’t forget we’re fighting too.” We all smiled and hugged each other.

“Unni! It’s been so long!!!” I jumped on her arms and she hugged me tight.

“We don’t have time for greetings. The red moon* is near.” Ahjumma interrupted us and we circled around the table again, this time with three new members.

“The red moon which is actually the lunar eclipse, happens when the moon passes directly behind the Earth’s shade. But it only happens when the Sun, Earth and Moon are aligned in syzygy*. This year it will happen on 15 April, which is two weeks away. I know you guys have worked hard but now, together we’ll work even harder.” Ahjussi said and we all nodded.

“Take your positions. The training starts… Now!” Seoyoon shouted and we quickly ran towards our signs and tried to avoid the powers she was using against us.

I used my time control powers to stop the stone she tried to hit me with, and then I used my Earth powers to explode it to particles. Seoyoon smiled and she showed me a thumbs up. So she has Earth powers? I thought and turned around only to be greeted by a shining light which prevented me from seeing. I used my instincts and before Ahjussi could hit me with water, I froze it and turned it back to him. Luckily I stopped it before hitting Ahjussi and Ahjumma. Ahjumma has light powers and Ahjussi has water. Interesting!

 

We kept on training but not hurting each other. LuHan would often use his powers to protect me when I wasn’t paying attention. Also Sehun would often give me little bits of his powers so I would gain energy. The bad thing was, I couldn’t return them back like I did with LuHan, so I stopped accepting his offers. Of course I would grow stronger, but then it would be easier for the Queen to kill Sehun, and I didn’t want that to happen.

 

It was one week left until the battle. We got one month vacations from the school because of some problem that were happening. Most of the girls ended up in the hospital because of some ‘unknown bites’ on their necks. Vampires were in Earth again, but we couldn’t blame them though. They were on our side and they were gaining energy. Also, we can’t blame the fact that they drink the blood of the one’s their destined to. So, we cared less about people on Earth. What we cared about were ourselves and EXO Planet.

“We didn’t get to go at the cinema.” Sehun kept poking my arm as we headed towards the house after getting the news that we won’t be going to school. “I wanted to see the new movie today! It’s called A Werewolf Boy! I really want to see it, please!” He pouted as he never got his eyes away from me.

“Oh Sehun! Can’t you see I’m thinking?” I crossed my arms and kept walking. “When is it?” I asked and Sehun’s face lit up.

“7 pm.” He said and I nodded with a smile.

“Let’s go grocery shopping, then we’ll drink some bubble tea and then we’ll just play or something. After all that, we’ll go at the movies. Ok?” He nodded and gave me a side hug. I smiled and pinched his right cheek.

Behind us, the rest of the group were laughing and joking with each other, until someone started fuming. I was feeling a pair of eyes digging holes on my back and I turned around to see a mad LuHan.

‘I am dying to spend some time with you and you are spending your time with Sehun? What about me?!’  He used his telekinesis powers to talk with me. I mentally rolled my eyes and asked Sehun to stop and grab some smoothies.

‘Sorry, mister. But I also need some time with other people. Wait a minute.’ I started laughing and Sehun realized I was talking with LuHan through my mind.

‘Are you being like this because Sehun touched me? I think I’ve forgotten to tell you how cute you are my little deer.’ I said before opening the gate of our house and we all ran inside. Sehun went at the bathroom and everyone went at their own rooms.

“You should stop being jealous. You know it’s not good.” I said as I took a sip from my strawberry smoothie as I enjoyed the scenery outside. I was at the balcony, staring at the sky and the white cotton candies as I laughed when LuHan leaned forward and took a sip from my straw.

“You love strawberry, don’t you?” He asked and I nodded. “Yuri…” He placed a strand of hair behind my ear. I looked at him and he was watching me with loving and caring eyes that also showed a hint of jealousy.

“Hmm?” I hummed before taking another sip from my smoothie.

“I miss you.” He pulled me into a hug and I buried my face on the crook of his neck. “I miss you so much that I almost forgot how it feels like to touch you, smell you, kiss you.” He played with my hair as I inhaled his minty scent. Indeed, it’s been so long without standing next to each other that our powers were becoming weak too.

“I miss you too, deer.” I squeezed him like he was a plushy and he started laughing cutely. “How can you be a wolf when you are so kind, handsome and… I don’t know, dude. I don’t even know why I love you so much.” I exploded and started hitting my head on his chest. He kept laughing as he held my head between his hands and kissed me lightly.

“This side is only for you to see. Because at the war… I’m going to be someone else.” He ruffled my hair and smiled. “Promise me we’ll stay together, ok? Tell me your feelings have changed…” He said, showing a hint of her on his voice. My eyes widened and I gasped.

“Don’t you dare think about that! I love you and only you! I just don’t know how to show it. And staying with Sehun or someone else, doesn’t mean I don’t feel the same! I love you more than you think I do.” I said before he pulled me into another tight hug.

“Sorry, I just can’t hold my jealousy.” He laughed and I broke the hug as I shook my head.

“I am jealous too… But thanks God girls haven’t been after you lately, or there would be news that a 18 years old girl killed half of the population in Seoul.” I crossed my arms and pouted. LuHan started laughing like crazy and I joined him too.

“You’re so crazy… And we’re being so cheesy! Let’s just… stop this.” He said between laughter and I nodded.

“I’ll be going at the movies with Sehun today. Please, don’t be mad, ok? He’s your brother after all, and I’m your Black Pearl, so you should have faith in us.” I smiled and ruffled his cute curly hair.

“Why did you say Black Pearl instead of girlfriend?!” His eyes widened in shock as he gasped.

“Stupid.” I laughed and he frowned. “You were the one who told me we can’t be together until the war has finished, and there you go asking for explanations.” He bit his lower lip and face palmed himself. “Stop being so forgetful. I know you loves me :3” I said cutely, said ‘loves’ instead of ‘love’. He pinched my cheeks and told me to stop being so cute. I chuckled before telling him I’ll go for grocery shopping with Sehun.

 

 

“Ready?” Sehun asked before holding my hand and we walked out of the house.

“It better be a good movie Sehun!!” I half shouted and he giggled.

“It will… I hope.” He added and I slapped his arm lightly.

 

 

Meanwhile…

 

 

“Mister Jay.” The Queen called her beloved guardian. She had much more faith in him than her other guardians, maybe because he was her crush since she was little. The thoughts of her beautiful and happy childhood made her mad, but she still controlled her emotions and most of all, her ‘too-beautiful’ face.

“Yes, my Queen?” He asked as he walked inside the palace and kneeled in front of her.

“Is everyone ready? They’ll visit sooner or later, we need to be prepared. She’s stronger than I thought, and also…” She stopped and Mr. Jay stood up.

“What is it my Queen?” He asked as he saw the worried aura of the Queen.

“It looks like we can’t kill Oh Sehun, so our plan is ruined. It’s better if we fight against them and win the battle, even thought I would like to have his heart also.”

Mr. Jay smiled and smiled at his Queen. He asked for his leave before informing the others the change of plans. This was going to be a straightforward war.

 

---

 

‘What if they want to kill Sehun? We need to take care of him, LuHan.’ I said as I talked to LuHan with telepathy while Sehun and I were buying drinks and things to eat while watching the movie.

‘Yuri you don’t have to worry over something not bothersome! Sehun is immortal anyways, he’s the same as us. So don’t worry. He’ll be fine. All you need to worry about is yourself. You still haven’t transformed completely. We need to wait for the Red Moon!’

 


A/N: Here are the meanings of the words with ____* 

 

red moon* :http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lunar_eclipse

syzygy* : http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Syzygy_(astronomy)

 

I hope you liked this chapter :3 <3