Danger (Part II).

My Beautiful Black Pearl

Yuri’s POV

 

Tears started streaming down my face. The movie was funny and cute, also it gave you a feeling you were in the movie. Everything was good until the moment when the werewolf boy suddenly killed the guy who wanted to marry the main actress.

When that guy first appeared in the movie I kept looking back and forth at Sehun. Woah! They look alike a lot! I thought as Sehun suddenly caught me looking at him, making me feel bad because I was literally looking through his bones to see if their were the same. Ok, joking.

“You... Look alike.” I played with my fingers and Sehun chuckled lightly.

“He’s my brother.” He said as he looked at me with a smile. Something was hidden behind his eyes, something I couldn’t understand. Funny, how it looked so familiar, it almost gave me a feeling of LuHan looking right through my soul. My heart suddenly skipped a beat and the fire started growing. I shook my head and took a deep breath before asking Sehun a question.

“But if LuHan is your brother, how can that actor be your brother too?”

“LuHan is my real brother, while he’s my clone. Because of some misunderstanding back then, they had to make a clone so I could be safe. But he doesn’t know I exist and neither do I care.” He smiled and pinched my cheeks.

“I- I see. T-that’s awesome!! Ha.. ha…” I laughed lightly as I stuttered. What’s wrong with me?

For a moment my body and heart was acting all weird. I thought it was because of Sehun. Or maybe because I wasn’t feeling good, until I realized it came from someone else. A non-human living. I closed my eyes to take a deep breath before I opened them again, this time with their original blue color and the time that had stopped. Everyone froze, everything wasn’t moving, wasn’t breathing, wasn’t feeling, everything except Sehun.

I turned around and quickly activated a barrier to protect myself and of course, Sehun. A girl with pink hair smirked before her wings appeared on her back, shining with a bright pink color. I blinked my eyes when she used them to hit me with some pink fire balls, failing miserably because of my barrier and the powers I used to turn them back at her. She was a real beauty and of course she was a fairy, also she looked kind at heart, but unfortunately she was controlled by the Queen. That’s when I realized, no one was at the Queen’s side. They all hated her, but they had to follow her rules because she controlled them.

Suddenly Sehun lost control of his powers. He told me to teleport everyone at another cinema where the same movie was being played and I did what he asked. After finishing my job, I looked at my side to see the sides of Sehun’s head with black hair and the other part was yellow while his hair was up. I blinked as I stared into his yellow eyes. He looked so good and different that I couldn’t believe it was him. But he looked more fierce and scary, which made me feel uncomfortable.

“Now.” His voice controlled me before I hit the fairy with all my powers. A war started, the three of us fighting to have one winner. Sehun held my hand and my powers grew even more. Suddenly he let go of my hand and my powers stopped working. This was a good opportunity for the fairy to hit me, and she actually did, with all the powers she could.

I fell on the floor, suddenly my hair became black and my body was white, whiter than the color itself. Sehun’s eyes widened as he stopped breathing for a second. He looked at me with teary eyes before looking at the fairy with anger.

“What are you doing, Jin?!” He shouted her name and the fairy suddenly came back to her senses, the control the Queen had over her was broken. She fell of the floor with tears in her eyes as she looked at Sehun.

“I… killed her. I killed her!!!” She started sobbing and Sehun suddenly couldn’t control himself and decided it was actually time for him to dirty his hands.

“I have to… Jin. You have to die.” A tear fell from his eyes before he looked back at me. Suddenly I took a deep breath and my eyes shot open. Slowly I got up and held Sehun’s hand.

“The Queen is inside m-” I managed to say with all my power before I hit Sehun hard with my powers. Actually, the Queen was now controlling me instead of Jin, the pink fairy.

“Yuri! No! What have you done?! Jin!” He shouted at Jin as “I” prepared myself and filled myself with energy.

“The Queen is controlling her, Sehun! Where is the main guardian? He’s the only one who can help h-”

A black fire hit her and her body turned into ashes, slowly fading forever. Fire killed the fairies. I killed a fairy.

“Yuri! Stop it! Pull yourself together! We have to defeat the Queen! Think of LuHan!” Sehun shouted as a tear fell from his left eye.

Tears started streaming down my face. This time it was me crying, not the Queen. The name of LuHan made me turn back for a second before I hit Sehun, who fortunately avoided it.

The main door of the cinema opened to reveal eleven boys, already prepared for a mini-war. LuHan’s eyes widened when he saw another me, which didn’t even exist. It was the Queen.

“Yuri!!!” He shouted before I hit him and he unwillingly turned my power back, hurting me and making me fall on the floor.

“Yuri is dead, LuHan! Dear, she will never come back! Her soul has vanished! She is dead!” The Queen talked and LuHan and the rest of the guys became mad as they decided it was time to use half of their powers and take the risk to transform into their real selves, just like Sehun did.

“We Are ONE! We Are EXO!” They shouted before turning into twelve y wolves, ready for action.

The Queen’s eyes widened before Kris flew in front of her like a phantom and LuHan’s teeth seemed like vampires. She couldn’t understand what was happening because of the powers the guys were using together to distract her, before they connected their powers and hit my body. The Queen gasped before my body fell on the floor, hair still black and body still white. After all, I was the yin yang, the Black Pearl, the good and bad united together.

 

 

Narrator’s POV

 

Even though she was in her worst condition, probably dead by the second, she was still extremely beautiful in LuHan and EXO’s eyes.

“I’m sorry. I didn’t take care of you. I’m sorry.” Sehun fell on his knees near her body as Sehun and the others fell too, all with teary eyes. LuHan placed his hand above Yuri’s before telling the guys her heart was still beating but the fire wasn’t powerful.

“Sehun… I know you and I don’t want to do this, but it’s the only way.” LuHan took a deep breath, is voice shaky and scared. “If you can, please try taking the poison and help her get back her powers. I can’t do it… You know I have to save our powers for the war. Please brother, do it for us.” LuHan pleaded and Sehun nodded.

“Don’t worry, hyung. I will do it… For us, for EXO.” He looked at Yuri and moved his head inches away from hers. With his powers, he tried defeating the poison, and of course he won. He the poison before spitting it and making it disappear forever. Now the Queen couldn’t use this poison since it was very rare. After Sehun finished, he looked up at LuHan to ask for permission and of course LuHan gave it. It was the only way to save her. Sehun closed his eyes before connecting his lips with Yuri’s. LuHan felt a pain in his heart, but of course he shook it away. It’s not like Sehun had side feelings for her. It was the truth, he loved her like a sister. Nothing more and nothing less.

Yuri’s started breathing slowly while Sehun’s lips were moving on hers. Slowly she opened her eyes and froze when she saw and felt what was happening. After Sehun finished giving her the powers that were locked in his body, he pulled back and bit his lower lip. Yuri slowly got up and the guys cheered happily.

“Sehun!” She quickly hugged him before thanking him a million times. The guys hugged them too but LuHan didn’t join. He was waiting for Yuri to hug him and kiss him like she always did.

Suddenly someone appeared which seemed to be a werewolf.

“The Queen is currently sick. There won’t be any war! If you come at EXO planet, you’re going to get hurt. Please, wait for us to tell you the right time.” The werewolf boy said before LuHan asked me what the hell was happening. “Werewolves are by your side. We are just acting. Believe us, we never leave our blood, our family.” The guy smiled before disappearing.

LuHan looked back at Yuri before she looked at him and the guys started telling each other that they should believe the werewolf boy. They all got up and the time started ticking again. Yuri looked at LuHan weirdly when he hugged her and told her to forgive him.

“Yah! Let me go!” She shouted before pushing him away from her. Everyone’s eyes widened and LuHan felt like he just died.

“Yuri… What are you doing?” He said before he tried to hold her face in his hands. His eyes started tearing at the thought that,

“Don’t touch me.” At the thought that Yuri might’ve… “Who are you?!” She asked before running back to Sehun, scared because of the weird ‘stranger’.

 

 

 

His tears started falling when his nightmare became reality.

 

 

Yuri lost her memory… Yuri doesn’t remember LuHan. She is scared of him…

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

She doesn’t love him.

 


A/N: Sorry guys T^T Something bad had to happen :\

 

BUT! OMG did you see the teaser?! Huhuhuhu they're so damn hot T^T 

Please, leave comment about your thoughts ^^ And don't worry, this situation will be fixed really soon~ :)