Time Control.

My Beautiful Black Pearl

It was already LuHan’s birthday. What Sehun said was false, and what was happening at that moment was an illusion. It wasn’t LuHan’s birthday, Sehun didn’t lie, LuHan didn’t suicide, but something was real, Yuri didn’t forget.

How did days pass so fast? How did everything happen so fast that LuHan couldn’t remember how many times he drank coffee and bubble tea those days. The thing was, nothing happened two days before the eclipse and five days after it. It wasn’t LuHan’s birthday. It wasn’t the day of bubble teas and coffees. It was the day Tao decided to help LuHan. It was that one day every year when Tao would get tired as hell, only to control the time for his hyung.

“Tao!” LuHan called his dongsaeng’s name. “Two words and you’ll obey.” He shouted, but his dongsaeng wasn’t responding. LuHan was stuck in time. When he opened his mouth to talk again, he found himself in the middle of a black clock with white arrows, in the middle of a black and calm ocean. He looked around to see screens that played the best memories of his life. The time he was born, the time he became an older brother, the time he started training, the time he met his other ten brothers, the time he met Yuri, the times he kissed Yuri, the times he helped Yuri. Then, there was the last screen, which was right under his feet. He looked down to see his reflection on the black clock as the arrows hit 12:12. Was it morning? Or was it night? LuHan didn’t know. But one thing he knew very well was the fact that he kissed Yuri for the first time in this hour.

“Midnight.” He whispered as he looked around at the floor that was filled with black water, at the screens on the invisible walls. He walked around to see himself in a labyrinth. “I’m trapped.” He whispered to himself before hitting the walls with his fists. LuHan repeated again what he had said earlier before getting a response by a female voice.

“LuHan dear…” The female spoke and LuHan’s eyes widened.

“Mom!” He started running around, trying to find where the voice came from. Nowhere. “Mom!” He shouted again, this time with tears in his eyes.

“The time has come my baby. The Queen is killing us all behind your back. It’s 14th of April and the eclipse happens tomorrow. By 12:12 that night, Yuri will transform. Don’t leave their side. Don’t let them go away from you… Keep them near if you don’t want to make a big mistake in your life, honey.”

“Mom, you know I always listen to you… Now it’s your time to listen to me.” LuHan sniffed as his voice became deep and hoarse. “Why am I here? Why is it my birthday this early?” He asked, craving for explanation.

“You’ll die in this date if you don’t follow what I said, my dear.” His mom said with hurt. “I came here too yesterday.” LuHan’s eyes widened.

“Mom you…” He fell on the floor. What was happening now to LuHan was something he couldn’t bear. He just wanted to leave already. Leave for eternity and never come back. Get trapped in this place or turn into a phantom. That’s what he wanted. He wanted to be free from these problems yet caged from his life.

“Yes LuHan. I’m a phantom.” She took a deep breath before going on. “Follow my words LuHan. You won’t regret it. Never let go of Yuri’s hand. Never let go of EXO’s hand.” LuHan nodded as he sniffed again and wiped away his tears before getting up.

“In real life is morning. The date is 14th of April. On 12:12 Yuri will transform. Stay by her side and hold her hand. You’re the only one who can control her powers. After her transformation you should come to EXO planet and kill the Queen. Be careful or she’ll find out and do something behind your back. Now you need to go my dear. Wake up the others and tell them what’s happening. Start training and don’t hold back, my dear. If you don’t win this battle, you will lose all.” She said before her voice vanished into thin air. LuHan buried his face in his hands and sobbed like a baby.

He wiped away his tears before walking back at the 12:12 arrows. A big wall was in front of him and suddenly the black ocean started getting furious.

“LuHan!!!” He heard voices screaming and suddenly the waves started getting bigger and bigger. LuHan’s eyes widened before he stretched his hand forward and walked through the wall with difficulty.

He opened his eyes to find himself sitting on his bed. He quickly got up and ran inside Tao’s room. He was greeted by a smiling Tao who quickly embraced his hyung and told him it was time to take action.

“We are one. Remember?” Said Tao before they went at everyone’s room and told them they had to meet because of an emergency.

“Don’t be afraid. Just follow me.” LuHan spoke softly at Yuri. She looked up only to walk towards him and pull him in a hug. LuHan’s eyes widened as they almost fell from their sockets. Did Yuri just hug him? “W-what are you doing?” he asked while stuttering.

“Now that I can read your thoughts and see your dreams, now I believe we do have a bond together.” She smiled before breaking the hug. LuHan grinned before he pulled her into a kiss and held her carefully in his arms like she was going to break.

“But you remember me right?” He asked after breaking the kiss. Yuri shook her head and LuHan’s face fell. “I’ll make you remember me.” He was about to kiss her again when suddenly Suho opened the door and screamed like a girl.

“You!” He pointed at them. “You scared me to death!!!” He placed a hand on his chest as he inhaled and exhaled faster than the normal breathing rhythm. “Hurry up and let’s go at the basement. You’re going to explain me what you two are doing together.”

They quickly ran downstairs and greeted the other members together with the Ahjumma , Ahjussi and Seoyoon.

“Go on, LuHan.” Tao said and the latter nodded.

“So here’s what’s going on,” LuHan started talking as he explained what happened in his ‘real dream’. Everyone’s eyes widened and Kris looked at the sphere in the middle of the round table. It showed the Queen talking to millions of werewolves and another million of fairies. Their eyes widened as they looked at each other.

“Now we should start training to make sure we haven’t forgotten our strategies and powers.” Suho said as he told everyone to go at their respective signs on the basement’s floor.

“The only thing we have to do now is…” Ahjumma spoke.

“Let, out, the” Ahjussi continued, followed by Seoyoon, EXO and last but not least, the Black Pearl.

“Beast!” She shouted and with her powers she put all the place on fire.

“Let the game begin babies.” Kai smirked and so they started their hard training.

It was 12:10 PM. LuHan kept glancing at Yuri, making sure she was ok. When suddenly he saw she was sweating. The place became darker and everyone looked outside the big windows. (A/N: Remember EXO’s teaser – Beautiful? And EXO’s Overdose teaser? Also EXO’s Black Pearl teaser? That’s where I got inspiration :3)

The moon was slowly disappearing because of the shadow that started covering her beauty. Yuri was finding it hard to breathe as she looked at the beautiful moon. Suddenly flashbacks of the first time she met Kris greeted her in her mind.

“Don’t look at the moon.” She said while panting. Kris’ eyes widened and they all approached her.

“That’s what I told her when we first met!” He smiled and LuHan’s eyes widened. He quickly held her hand just like his mother told him too.

“Our planet is perpendicular with the center of Seoul, where we are.” She said as LuHan’s eyes widened. That’s what he told her when they first started knowing each other.

“Why do you even worry? I’m not a crybaby!” She kept saying as she held LuHan’s hand and squeezed it as hard as she could while she turned the other hand into a fist.

“Wǒ ài nǐ.” She said as she looked at LuHan, now more calm and in her eyes, the feelings of understanding and loving could be seen. LuHan leaned forward and kissed her forehead, the tip of her nose and then her lips. When he opened his eyes, he was greeted by the true form of the Black Pearl he had known for months and loved for years before they even met each other.

With a smile and a tear, they hugged each other, saying hello to the good old times and goodbye to the bad times that happened these past few days.

“Finally,” LuHan whispered as the others watched them and smiled. “My Beautiful Black Pearl.”