Nighty Night.

My Beautiful Black Pearl

Yuri’s POV

 

 

“Yehet!!!” We shouted and did a group hug. We were playing bowling against some friends of EXO at Lotte World after eating and shopping. They were from our school and most of them were girl and they were thirteen members. I saw Baekhyun acting all cute and funny so he would grab a certain girl’s attention, but she didn’t even know he was there. I chuckled and hit his arm.

“Looser.” I whispered and he pinched my cheeks.

“Shut up. Just because you have a boyfriend doesn’t mean I’ll have to stay single even though I’m your guardian!” He pouted and I hit his arm again.

“He’s not my boyfriend. And Mr., you have Chanyeol.” I replied as I crossed my arms.

“Ouch. Sorry Mrs. We Have To Keep Our Distance, I didn’t mean it.” He copied my voice and mimicked my face, which actually looked ugly on him. I shook my head and walked away. “Looser!” He laughed and I showed him my hand.

“Oh ya kkaebsong. Talk to the hand.” I smirked and ran to LuHan as soon as I saw Baekhyun running after me with an imaginary knife.

“It’s time to go eat!” Said Suho and all of us -26 people- ran to the nearest restaurant.

“Suho~ You were last to arrive.” Kris said and Chanyeol laughed.

“Yeah! You have to pay for us hyung!” Chanyeol’s sentence was soon followed by an ‘ohorat’ that came out of the leader’s mouth.

“Hyung! That’s my word!” Pouted Sehun and I pinched his cheeks because luckily he was next to me. I saw LuHan turn his head to the other side as he was biting his lips with his eyebrows furrowed. I guess something like ‘why doesn’t she pinch my cheeks too’ is going on his head.

After an hour of talking and eating, we decided it was time to go home.

“Wanna sleep here tonight? We have a lot of rooms.” Kris suggested and only five people accepted. The others were busy so we only had our classmates and Hanna over.

“Hanna, you’ll sleep at LuHan’s room. Yoona (A/N: yes, GG) go sleep with Tao. Kevin (U-Kiss) go with Kris. Myungsoo (Infinite), go with Lay. Zelo (B.A.P) will sleep with me, while Mark (Got7) will sleep with Yuri, ok?” Said Suho as we all entered the house and took a seat at the floor of the big living room.

I knew Hanna had a crush on Mark, so I decided to make a plan. But before I could tell it to LuHan and then tell Hanna that LuHan will sleep at my room, she called me.

“What’s wrong, Hanna?” I asked and she looked at me with hurt.

“Why didn’t you tell me you’re the Black Pearl? I thought you believed me. I told you I’m a werewolf.” My eyes widened and I blinked like a retarded.

“Hanna how did you find out?” I asked and she looked down.

“I saw your fight with Eunji. Yuri I thought you-” I quickly hugged her and told her I was deeply sorry that I didn’t tell her. I explained the reason why Suho and Kris wouldn’t let me and she nodded in understanding.

“It’s fine now. Believe in me.” She smiled and I grinned.

“Of course I will.” I smiled and then I forgot I had to tell her something important.

“Yah Hanna!” I called and she turned back. “I’m LuHan’s Black Pearl.” I smiled and her eyes widened.

“Omo! Does he like you? Do you like him?” She asked and I nodded.

“Does that mean you’re a couple?” She started jumping all around but I shook my head.

“No, because we need to train. We don’t have time for that… Our planet is in danger.” She patted my shoulder and smiled.

“Everything will be fine.” She gave me two thumbs up and we ran back to the living room.

“We thought you were dead.” Kai joked and we chuckled.

“Hanna..” I whispered and she came closer.

“Yeah?” She asked with a grin.

“I’ll tell LuHan to sleep with me so you can sleep with Mark.” I winked and she nodded happily.

“Perfect.” She looked at Mark and blushed when she caught him looking at her too.

 

We decided to watch movies, so Tao suggested Miracles In Cell No.7. At first the movie was nice and funny until it came to the worst part. The father accepted the fact that he killed the police’s daughter so he could save his daughter, even though he did nothing. He started shouting his daughter’s name and all of us started crying.

Tears made their path down our cheeks as we all grabbed tissues. With teary eyes I looked up at LuHan –my head was lying on his shoulder– and saw him wiping away his tears with his beautiful hand as he bit his lip. I moved near him and placed my hands on his cheeks. With my thumbs I wiped away the tear stains on his face. He looked at me deeply and lovingly, a stare that I always wanted to receive. He smiled before hugging me and whispering to me in Chinese:

“Wǒ ài nǐ.”

I smiled and hugged him back. Thanks God everyone was watching the movie instead of us, or I would’ve been too embarrassed. LuHan broke the hug and gave me a peck on the lips just before the movie ended.

“Wah! That was a good movie!” Said Lay as he stretched and yawned.

“Yeah I agree.” Xiumin yawned too, together with Chen who was already sleeping even though his eyes were open.

“Yah let’s go to sleep before I die here.” Chen said and we all laughed.

“Let’s go sleep, kids!” Suho and Kris smiled and wished us a good night before heading to their own rooms.

“LuHan. I have a plan. I’ll tell you later what it is about, all you have to do is come at my room and tell Mark to sleep at your room with Hanna, ok?” I said quickly before running to Mark who just called me. LuHan blinked and walked back at his room with Hanna.

I took Mark with me at my room and told him to sleep at my bed cause I would be sleeping on the floor, but he didn’t accept. I smiled and thanked him before taking some bed sheets and cushions so he would sleep comfortably. When I was about to make the place ready, LuHan came in and asked politely if Mark could sleep with Hanna cause LuHan had to talk with me about a serious matter. Of course Mark accepted and smiled before getting inside the room beside mine. I look at LuHan before we chuckled.

“Hanna told me your plan. I didn’t know you were so smart.” He smirked and hugged me from behind.

“Why thank you Mr.” I smiled and leaned my head on his shoulder. “Let’s go sleep. I’m dying.” I yawned and he nodded. I lie on my bed and almost fell asleep before I felt something heavy on the other part of my bed. I turned around to be greeted by LuHan’s smiling face. I stopped breathing for a second before my mind and heart decided to turn back to normal. He chuckled and pulled me close to him, hugging me and intertwining our legs together. One of his arms was around my waist while the other one was around my shoulders. His chin rested on my head while my head was on his chest and my arms were around his waist.

“Nighty night.” He whispered cutely and I hummed.

Before dreamland invited us over, we heard a girl happily say:

“Yes! I accept.”

A smile crept on our faces before we finally decided to leave Earth and head back to Neverland.