I...

My Beautiful Black Pearl

That night, LuHan didn’t go home which scared Yuri more than she thought it would. She was afraid that he might be mad at her, or that maybe something happened to him.

She tried using her telekinesis powers and finally, LuHan talked back to her.

‘LuHan… Where are you? Are you ok? Please tell me you’re ok, tell me you’re near.’

‘I’m behind your back, stupid. And yes, I’m ok? Why do you even worry? It’s not like I’m a cry baby who needs guardians to take care of me.’ He wanted to kill himself after what he said. He didn’t even think of it. Most of all, he didn’t even mean it.

Yuri I’m so sorry. I don’t know what happened… Yuri I’m sorry… I-’

Suddenly Yuri turned around and hugged the LuHan who was standing behind her back as soon as she called him.

“Idiot. I thought something happened. At least you’re just mad at me.” She smiled as she ran her fingers through his soft hair. She wanted to hug him, hold him and be next to him until death would pull them apart. This wasn’t just friendship for her, it was love. But she wasn’t afraid to say she loved him. What if it was just because of the bond that he was being good to her? What if he didn’t even want her as a friend?

“Yuri… I’m sorry. I’m not mad at you. I’m mad at someone else.”

Suddenly, Kris broke inside the room and dragged LuHan with him.

“Idiot! It wasn’t our Yuri I was talking about!! And I didn’t even say Yuri! I said Yura!” He shouted at him, leaving LuHan dumbfounded. “How can I love my brother’s lover? Aish get a hold of your brain dude!” Kris ruffled his hair and LuHan blinked his eyes cutely.

“You like Yura?” He asked and then started laughing. “Idiot! I thought you had feelings for Yuri! I was about to kill myself.” LuHan laughed as he scratched the back of his neck.

“LuHan that’s not just a joke… You know werewolves would rather die than see their loved ones with someone else.” Kris said with a bit of fear and LuHan shook his head.

“Now that I know the truth, I’ll never do that.” He smiled and thanked Kris. He left the room and walked towards his own. He couldn’t meet Yuri now, it would drive him crazy.

‘Since when did Kris start liking Chen’s sister?’ Muttered to himself and opened his room’s door.

 

That day, all of EXO together with Yuri went at Lotte World. They ate, drank, joked, laughed, played and had fun together. Even though thing were getting tough day by day, they still had those adorable happy faces. There was something bothering Yuri, the way LuHan acted around her, the way he looked everywhere but her, the way he would ignore her and act like he was talking to Kris. Well, actually he was talking to Kris.

“Kris… I don’t know what to do. I just can’t apologize!” LuHan cried when they walked ahead and left the others behind.

“Then kiss her dammit!” Shouted Kris and LuHan’s eyes widened three times more than D.O’s. “Come on! She can control her powers now. Just show your feelings already. Don’t be a coward.” Kris patted LuHan’s back and showed him his Cheshire smile. “I know she likes you too.”

 

After going on rides and eating like pigs, they finally decided to go at the Ferris Wheel before the place would close and they would have to go home.

“I’ll just carry your bags.” LuHan smiled and took their bags. The guys ran to the short line without him. LuHan felt a presence near him and turned his head to see Yuri next to him.

With a smile she talked first,

“How can a werewolf be afraid of heights?” She asked.

“How can a girl not go to the Ferris Wheel?” He asked too, not answering her question.

“I didn’t want to leave you alone.” She looked everywhere but him and LuHan smiled.

“I’m acrophobiac.” He blushed and Yuri chuckled.

After the guys came back, they quickly got their bags and called it a night. With Kai’s help, they teleported at their own rooms and went to sleep because they were too tired to do other things.

Meanwhile, two people were still awake, talking to each other with their minds.

Suddenly, a ‘deer’ appeared in front of the window of Yuri’s room and he stared at the moon happily.

“Good day today.” He chuckled and Yuri got up from her bed. She walked towards LuHan and he turned around.

“Why were you avoiding me? Did I do something?” She asked with hurt. It hurt her to see LuHan worried because of her, to see him hurt because of her.

“It was just a misunderstanding… I’m not avoiding you. I just needed some time alone with Kris.” He smiled and ruffled her hair. She placed her hand on his head again and played with his hair.

She asked Kris a million times about what she was thinking in that moment, and he would always reply with a “just close your powers inside you.” Luckily she learned how to do it, and she thought it was time for her to express what she has been feeling for more than a month.

She tip toed as LuHan’s eyes locked with hers.

‘What are you doing?’ He asked from his mind when suddenly Yuri started leaning forward. Their faces were so close and his heart was beating so fast he asked himself if he was a werewolf or not.

“I love you…” She whispered and finally their lips met. It was just a small peck which meant the world to both of them. With reddened cheeks, she pulled away only to be pulled back into a passionate kiss.

“You don’t know how much I love you!” He said before hugging her and pulling her into other infinite kisses, whispering the word ‘love you’ more than a thousand times.