Chapter 9 [Mask cracked 1]

[ 사랑 ]

My friend "ImWeird" really is pushing on my buttons. Kept pushing me to update...if this 2 chapters a bit weird or rushed. Blame her lol. KIDDING!!!! Well not really but yeah...anyways...errmmmm...please continue readin...

 

[Arra POV]

I stretched myself as I slowly open my tired eyes. My vision cleared as I noticed that I was on my big bed. I looked beside me and Jinki wasn't beside me.

I uncovered myself and walked to my living room to find everything clean and every trash thrown out. "Jonghyun.." I whispered.

I went in my room and took my phone out to call him. I stopped and looked at the time....7am..I think he's awake by now. I THINK...

 

-Phone call-

"Yoboseyo?" He drowsily answered.

"Jonghyun ah, did I wake you?"

"Noona? Aniyo. What is it?" He asked as he yawns.

"Thank you.."

"Hmm?" I could imagine him tilting his head.

"For yesterday and for cleaning everything, you didn't have too. And you carried me to my room? Wasn't I heavy? I'm sorry."

"No, its ok. I wanted to do it anyways. Aniyo! You're light as a feather. You should eat more. I could carry you with only one hand." He laughed.

"Jinjja? Are you teasing me Kim Jonghyun?" I huffed.

"Jongmal aniyoooooo..aaaaammmmm...." I laughed as Jonghyun yawned again at his last sentence. "Noona hajima..."

"(laugh) okok i'll stop. I should let you continue sleeping now. Annyong!" I was about to hang up when I remembered something.

"JONGHYUN AH!!! YAH!!!" I screamed as loud as I could for him to not hang up.

"Wah noona! Waeyo? Why did you scream?" His shocked voice raised abit.

"Did you forget something? Something that you had to do today?!"

"I don't think I forgot anythinggggggg.......................OH MY GOD!!!!!! WHAT TIME IS IT??!!!! 715!!!!!!! I HAVE TO BE THERE AT 8!!!!"

"Wah jinjja..Pali!!! SHOWER NOW!!! Call me when you're there of whatever ok bye." I could hear him shuffling about running everywhere, things falling over.

"Bye noona!!"

-Phone call End-

 

"Forgetful as ever...hope he makes it.." I sighed and threw my phone on my bed and walked out. I remembered about Taemin.

"What's wrong with him...hmm...maybe i'll go meet him today." I said pouring myself some milk.

*Click*

I heard the door open. I put down my glass of milk and walked to my front door. 

"Yeobo, you're home! So did we get new designs?" He smiled as I asked taking his shoes and placing them nicely on the shoe rack.

"Errmmm...yeah! They look really nice..." He replied with a slight nervous tone in his voice. 

"You must be tired, you sound weird."

"No i'm fine, just hungry." He said as he walked himself in the kitchen and open the fridge door.

"I'll make you something, you go wash off." I lightly push him away and took out kimchi from the fridge. He nodded and went inside.

"Kimchi fried rice sounds nice. Yeah, kimchi fried rice it is.." I replied myself and started the  stove.

 

[Jinki POV]

Must I feel this way everytime I get home? I feel guilty towards Arra and I feel that I must forget about Jina but how could I?

The second I stepped in this house, Arra's smiling face is what I see. I was so nervous, I thought she would notice something but she didn't. I've been dating Jina for 5 months and she still hasn't noticed. Ofcause I didn't want her to know cause I still loved Arra I didn't want both of them to know. I love both of them, sometimes I wonder how can one human being love 2 at the same time. But it is possible.

I went in my bathroom to take a shower and afew minutes later I went out rubbing my wet hair with a towel as an aroma took over my nose.

*Kimchi fried rice?* I walked to my kitchen and found Arra scooping the delicious yummy goodness on a plate.

"Wow, that looks delicious Arra ah." I said as I took my seat on our dinning table. 

"Ofcause it looks delicious so it'll taste awesome then. Dig in~" Arra teasingly said as we both ate.

"MmmMmmMMmm...Maa!~" I sang as I took another mouth full.

"Like you've never eaten my Kimchi fried rice. What's wrong with you?..Anyways, thank you." Arra smirked, I leaned forward and pinched her cheek. I miss her, eventhough I left her for just a day.

"Gamsahamnida yeobo ah.." Arra just giggled.

"Hmm yeobo, let's go out. Taemin has been acting weird lately so I want to ask him out. Let's go together?" I looked at her and though. 

"Where do you want to go?" I was tired but I couldn't be like that to her. AND I wanted to know where they were going so I won't bump into Jina anywhere. I want to play safe.

"Oh, I don't know. I have to ask him, i'll call him when i'm done eating." She said as I nodded.

"Yeobo, about the designs.." "What about it?" I quickly respond. 

"What kind of designs are they? Is it nice? Would I like them?" She asked taking a bight from her spoon.

"Ye-eah! Ofcause...it's really nice. But I didn't take them though.." I looked at Arra. Her shocked face shocked me.

"Why didn't you? You said it was nice..You should have come home if you didn't want to take it." 

"I was tired...what else could I do. Is it wrong for me to be tired?" I hate lying straight to her face but I had no other choice. 

".....no, but you should have been here cause-"

"Arra ah, it was business and I chose not to take it and stay over for a day. It's only a day and your nagging?" I cut her off, i'm so sorry that I raised my voice. I raised it a little to loud actually. But I just kept my face straight.

She was about to cry but I just sat here and looked at her. *Damn it, she's about to cry..* My heart sank as I saw a tear fell from her eye.

"I wasn't nagging I was just-" 

"Arra...finish up your food and call Taemin." I cut her off again as I ate quickly and left the table leaving her alone. She has to learn not to lean on me that much anymore.

I didn't look back at her and got in my room to change for today. My heart felt heavy but I have to teach her. Even though I won't leave her or abandon her she still has to learn not to cling to me anymore.

 

[Arra POV]

*What just happened?* I stared at my food as another tear fell. I shook it off and ate, I didn't want oppa to wait for me. I finished up and washed the plates.

I wiped my eyes before entering my room to find Jinki oppa picking out his clothes. 

"Oppa, want help?" He turned to look at me.

"No it's ok, i'll just wear something simple." He said as he took a simple polo and jeans from the pile that's on the bed.

"Ok, i'll go shower.." I turned but he held my wrist and I turned to look at him.

"Did you call Taemin?" I shook my head, he sighed and let my wrist go.

"DIdn't I tell you to call him after you ate?"

"Yeah, sorry. I'll go call him now." I walked up to our bed and took my phone. I glanced at him and he looked away.

"Hmm..." I scrolled through my contact list searching for Taemins number. "There it is..." I sang as I pressed the call button.

 

-Phone call-

"Yeoboseyo?" He answered softly.

He sound kind of tired. "Taemin ah, are you busy?"

"Aniyo, why do you ask?"

"Were you sleeping?"

"No i'm just BOOORREEDDD!!!~~" Finally he sound like himself.

"Yaaaaaa now you sound like yourself~"

"NOONA!!! I want to go OUT!!! Let's go OUT!!!~~" He kept screaming the OuT part. It really hurt my ear but I just laughed.

"I called to ask you out!! "

"Jinjja!!?? Just the 2 of us??!!! Please say it's just the 2 of us! Please please please!!!!!!" I could imagine him now knees on the floor hands sandwitched together.

"Mian Taemin ah. Your hyung is tagging along." I could hear his disappointment from where I am.

"Jonghyun hyung is such a busy body! I want to be alone with NOONA!!!!!" I laughed at this cute boy.

"Jonghyun is too busy to follow us today. It's your other hyung.." Suddenly there was silence.

"Taemin?" I called out as I side glanced Jinki oppa that's ironing his clothes.

"Oh...."

"What's wrong? You don't like your Jinki hyung anymore? Is it your hand? Does it hurt?" I said softly not to let Jinki oppa hear me.

"ANIYO!! I LOVE HIM!! How could you say that!!! No it's not, it feels better now"

I laughed. "Sorry. Taemin ah. That sound good, glade it's getting better. Taemin, where do you want to go?"

"Hmm....it's so windy today. Let's go to the park!! We can play kites!!!! I WANT TO PLAY KITES!!!!!!! KITES KITES KITES!!!!!!"

"OKOKOK...The park it is. Go get ready, we'll pick you up ok?"

"OK NOONA!!!! NOONA ANYYONG!!!!" He hung up.

-Phone call End-

 

"So where he want to go?" Jinki asked as he continued to iron his polo.

"The park..I'll go shower now." I quickly walk to my bathroom.

"Wait, where's the clothes you want to wear? I'll iron them.." He asked without looking at me.

"It's hanging in my wardrobe." I pointed.

"Already ironed?"

"Yeah, i'll go shower now."

I waited, incase he wanted to ask me anything else. He looked up at me standing there looking at him.

"What are you doing?" He raised an eyebrow.

"Arrr..nothing.." I quickly walked.

__----____---____----____----____----_____

 

"Yeobo?" Jinki called Arra from the living room.

"I'm ready i'm ready!" She ran out and hooked arms with him.

"Let's go, Taemin would be waiting by now." They walked out and Jinki locked the door.

 

They got in their car and went to fetch Taemin at his place. They both talked about what they should eat today and to not make Taemin cry. They would try their hardest cause Jonghyun is not with them. They worry about that the most, Taemin outburst. They reached Taemin's appartment and honked.

Taemin peeped through his window and ran out locking the door behind him.

He waved both hands up high like a little child screaming, Arra went out of her car and opened her arms wide open for him. "NOONA!!!!! Noona Noona Noona!!!!" He repeatedly screamed as he hugged Arra tightly in his embrace.

"Ya ya...Ready for today??!!" I excitedly asked as he jumped up and down like a rabbit.

"KITES!!!  Ready Ready Ready!!!! LET'S GO!!!!" He opened the passenger's door and hopped in, the whole car bounced and shake with Taemin inside. I laughed and hopped in aswell, Jinki just smiled and drove heading towards the park.

"Taemin ah. Are you ready to have fun?" Jinki asked as he looked through the rear view mirror.

"Yeah...!" Taemin tried to sound nicer. Arra turned to him and smiled.

"Noona neomu yeppeo.." Taemin sang softly. Arra slightly blushed and mouthed "Gumawo".

Taemin dug his hands in his backpack and took out a chocolate bar. 'Jjang! Noona let's share!!"

"Only her?" Jinki pouted. Taemin smiled a small smile and breath in hard before replying.

"We'll all share!!!" Taemin tore off the rapper and took a huge bight. Arra's mouth watered as she was still looking at him.

"Here noona! Say AAAAAARRRRRR!!" Taemin mumbled with a mouth full of chocolate. Arra widen and took the same amount as Taemin. "HmmmMMmmmMmmm maa!!!!".

"Hyung arrrrr...." Taemin leaned towards Jinki and poked the chocolate bar on Jinki's lips and waited for him to open.

"Arrrr...HmmMmmmmM..." Jinki took a normal bight and chewed slowly. "Yum!~"

 

[Taemin POV]

After hyung took a bite from my chocolate bar I roughly slump back and chewed the hell out of the remaining piece of chocolate off the rapper. My body was heating up and I could only smile and smile.

*I'm Lee Taemin, I'm Lee Taemin..* I kept repeating, Lee Taemin don't act like this.

I breathed in deep, cooling down the heat boiling deep inside my heart. "Noona! Noona Noona Noona!!"

"Yes? What does our baby want?" This is why I love her, she never get's irritated whenever I do that. I love her.

"Are we there yet? Are we Are we Are we?????"

"Taemin ah..."

"Hyuuuunnnngggggg are we there yet are we there yet are we there yet...????" I heard him laugh, he grabbed his own chocolate bar and handed it to me. I snatched it away from him *merong*.

"Yeobbo...don't give him more candy if you want him to stop." Noona playfully slap his arm as she fixed her hair.

"What do you take me for?...It's our Taemin..."

*Bwo?* I stopped chewing and listened.

"Did...did you just say he's our Taemin?" Noona stared at him.

"Yeah..waeyo?"

*He...never say that anymore.*

"Cause you NEVER say that anymore... Taemin ah did you hear what your hyung said??" Noona turned to look at me as I nodded slowly with half chewed chocolate in my mouth.

"See..even baby Taemin is shocked!" Noona raised her surprised voice, leaning to me patting my cheek signaling me to chew. I quickly chewed and swallowed.

"He is our Taemin right? I missed it." Noona's smile got bigger as she side hugged him, he kissed her forehead.

*Now you miss it cause you are never here, even now you're not here hyung. Are you listening to yourself?* I crushed the chocolate in my hand and held it as it melts.

"WE'RE HERE!!!!" Hyung sang as he parked the car.

 

 

 

 Liar Liar pants on fire Onew Onew you are such a liar... (lol, so elementary school)

 Cute boy Taemin has a grudge...kinda creepy if you think about it.    comment you click       NEXT>>>>>