Chapter 5 [I Love you but I Hate you]

[ 사랑 ]

"Taemin, have you seen Jinki oppa?" Arra asked as she caressed his back still calming him down, tears still dripped from his cheek.

"Noona I..." Taemin stopped as flash back of Jinki crossed his mind.

"What? Did you see him?? Where is he?" Jonghyun clenched his fist waiting for Taemin's reply.

"Hyung..." Taemin clenched his fist  tight and breathed in. "No...why? Is hyung missing?" Where did he go?"

Jonghyun sighed. "Man, where is he.."

"Jinki oppa is somewhere but we couldn't find him. We called but he rejected it. Where is he, what is he doing.." Arra buried her face in her hands. Taemin felt so sick for lying to his noona. He wanted to tell her so badly but he knew that that would ruin everything. Everything would change if he open his mouth.

"We will find him, he must be doing something important like calling overseas suppliers?" Jonghyun suggested and Taemin nodded.

Arra looked up and sighed. "Maybe. Taemin ah.." Arra turned to Taemin whipping a dried tear under his chin. "Ice cream?"

"ICE CREAM! Hyung let's go! Noona c'mon!" Taemin is back to himself now pulling the both of them towards Ben & Jerry's. But the truth is, Taemin is hurting inside, but he wants everyone to be happy so he hides everything and he's doing a good job. Arra and Jonghyun is laughing in no time.

The 3 or them sat in the ice cream store relaxing after the crazy manhunt. Arra and Jonghyun stopped worrying for awhile for Taemin's sake and Taemin tried his best to make them smile and laugh.

Their ice cream arrived and they dig in immediately. Taemin had Phish Food. Arra had Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough and Jonghyun had Fossil Fuel(It has dinosaurs inside!). (Ben&Jerry's ice creams! Love it!)

"Jonghyun, did anything happen or something?..I'm sorry..I can't get over it, he's still not calling or anything." Arra asked out of nowhere, she thought of her husband again. She was worried.

"No, we were like always. We were heading to a shop then when I turned he's gone. I searched for him straight away but.."

Arra sighed. "Yeah.."

"Sorry noona.." Taemin whispered as he put down his ice cream cup looking down. Arra and Jonghyun kind of heard what he said and just looked at him.

"It's not your fault Taemin ah. Finish up your ice cream cause we're going soon." Jonghyun patted his head and he slowly lifted his ice cream cup again.

"I trust him..." Arra whispered playing with her melted ice cream.

"Me too... He'll call and he'll explain. Don't worry noona." Jonghyun swung his arm around Arra and nudged her making her smile.

Jonghyun turned to Taemin that gave a small sigh and Jonghyun straight away swung his other arm around Taemin's shoulders nudging him as well.

"Guys, don't worry. Hyung can take care of himself, this is hyung we're talking about. C'mon!" Jonghyun gave them a tight group hug and snuggle around making them both laugh.

 

[Beeep Beeeep Beeep!]

-Arra's phone rang-

Arra pushed Jonghyun away and checked the caller ID.

"It's Jinki oppa!" Arra slightly screetched.

"Oh my god finally!" Jonghyun growled while Taemin just looked at them emotionless. Arra quickly pick up the call.

 

-Phonecall-

"Yeobbo! Where are you? Where have you been?!" Arra lost her cool and screamed in the phone the second she picked it up.

"Japan called I had to meet them, it's about the T-shirts. One one of them is here in Korea so we plan to meet a while just to sign some things. Sorry if I worry you. It was sudden and I had to reject calls cause we were discussing. Yeobbo, i'm sorry." Jinki explained.

Arra sighed and smiled. "Really? It's ok then. Where are you yeobbo ah? Are you still around here?"

"Yeah, where are you?"

"We are at Ben & Jerry's. Come here."

"Ok, i'm heading there now.."

-End of Phonecall-

 

"Where is he? Where did he go?" Jonghyun quickly asked after Arra hung up, Taemin just looked at them.

"It was business, about the T-shirt they wanted him to sign something. He's meeting us here." After hearing that Taemin crushed his ice cream cup shocking Arra and Jonghyun.

"Taemin.." Arra gasped.

"Wah! Taemin ah!?" Shocked Jonghyun and Arra looked at each other and looked at this boy that's starring at the crushed ice cream cup emotionless. God know's what's going through his mind right now.

Jonghyun and Arra was about to ask him what's the matter but then Jinki came in the ice cream shop running.

"Sorry guys! Sorry!" Jinki placed his hands together in an apologetic way and bowing at the 3 of them continuously.

"It's ok yeobbo, sit down." Arra tapped the chair beside her signaling Jinki to sit there. Jinki quickly pulled the chair and sat.

"Hyung! You should have called or text! We searched for you like made do you know that?"

"Jonghyun ah.." Arra softly slap Jonghyun's arm.

"Sorry Jonghyun, it was argent. Sorry!" Jinki placed his hands together and apologized again. He spotted Taemin sitting quietly starring at the crushed ice cream cup in his hands and looked at Arra and Jonghyun with a questionable look in his face.

"We don't know, it just happened.. but he was fine a minute ago though." Jonghyun schrugged his shoulders and looked at Taemin.

"Taemin ah, are you angry at me for disappearing? I'm sorry..Taemin ah?" Jinki reached his hand out to Taemin's hands but Taemin slowly pulled away before Jinki could reach it.

Taemin looked at his hyung with so much anger, Jinki was shocked and shot back abit. "HYUNG! WHY DID YOU-.." Taemin quickly stopped and side glanced Arra and saw her starring at him.

"Taemin?" Jonghyun held his shoulder. Taemin was never angry like this, everyone was shocked especially Jinki.

Taemin breathed in deep before continuing. "Hyung! Where did you go? Now you missed ICE CREAM!" Taemin lied, he forced a pout and pointed to the ice cream bar bouncing up and down like a little child.

'You scared me you little brat.." Everyone laughed, Jonghyun ruffled his hair.

"Sorry Taemin ah. You want more ice cream? I want ice cream!" Jinki pointed to the ice cream bar, Taemin nodded.

"I want the same one! Hyung have to get the same one, it's yummy!! It's the best! Not like noona's and Jonghyun hyung's, their's are yucky!!" Taemin stuck out his tongue at Arra and Jonghyun as they started to laugh.

"OK! Phish Food it is!" Jinki quickly raise his hands calling the waiter.

As Jinki was ordering the ice cream, Taemin was starring at him. While smiling, Taemin sighed and nearly teared up as he noticed his noona laughing with Jonghyun at the corner of his eye.

*This is all a lie..now our lives are a lie? Must we lie now? Jinki hyung is a liar...and so am I. See how long the both of us could lie like this to the 2 people that loves us the most. Jinki hyung...I love you but I hate you..*

 

 

 

 

 

 

This is a short one and a boring one at that. Sorry.. <<<3333333 I'll write longer next time.