Ice-Cream can do great things

[ 사랑 ]

[2 Days later]

"Hyung! Hyung!" Taemin ran out of his room in Arra's house in search of his hyung, running everywhere in the house. Arra walked out drowsily to the living room watching Taemin run all over the place.

"Tae, what's going on? You're making so much noise so early in the morning.." Arra yawned.

"Where's hyung noona?" Taemin ran infront of his noona shocking her slightly.

"Oppa is out, he'll come back soon..why?" Arra scratched her head still not fully awake from her sleep yawning again. Taemin took this chance to strangle himself while Arra was busy yawning. It's not THAT hyung he's asking for, Taemin wanted to jump off a building right then! The second Arra stopped yawning Taemin pouted.

"Kim Jonghyun~" He whined cutely.

"You're looking for Jonghyun? I thought-"

"Where is he? When I woke up he's not there! WHERE IS HE NOONA!?" Taemin held her shoulders with eyes as large as tennis balls.

"He texted me, he said he had training and had to be there very early. He didn't want to wake you and told me to tell you when you woke up. He texted me at 3am! I'm tired now I couldn't sleep after, that Jonghyun~" Arra crossed her arms. "Oh! And he told me to ask you to text him when you're awake.."

With that Taemin sped in his room leaving Arra chuckling outside.

"This boy is going to be the death of me.." Shacking her head she headoed back to her room.

 

-DingDong-

 

Arra was about to close her room door when she heard the door bell. She sighed and dragged her feet to her front door yawning all the way there. She opened it and Jinki walked in smiling brightly down at her.

"Morning love~" Jinki hugged her tight swinging her around.

"Oppa, where's your key's?" Jinki placed her down gently as he pouted.

"I've forgotten it..sorry to wake you." Arra shook her head.

"It's ok, I was awake.."

"NOONA!!" Taemin shouted while skipping out of his room. The second he spot Him, he stopped and his smile faded.

"What's wrong?" Arra walked up to him his cheek. Jinki tilted his head with a slight smile on his lips as he looked at him. Taemin crunched up to a ball on the floor silently weeping while he held his stomach.

"I'm hungrrryyy~" Arra kneeled beside him now worried for her dongsaeng that's lying on the floor in pain. Jinki rolled his eyes and sighed but he quickly took his role as hyung and ran up to him.

"What do you want to eat i'll make for you quickly!" Jinki's eyes bored into Taemin's as they shot lasers at each other without Arra knowing.

"PASTA!" Taemin screamed in pain of hunger.

"Pasta?" Arra looked at Jinki wondering if he knows how to make it.

"Ok then.." Jinki walked to the kitchen quickly. Arra was surprised, she didn't know Jinki could make it let alone eat it. She focused back on Taemin and helped him to the sofa.

 

Minutes later Taemin was eating the Pasta quietly while Jinki and Arra watched him. Taemin didn't seem to like it that much from the way his face looked. Arra wanted to say something but Jinki beat her to it.

"Not nice?" Jinki rested his elbow on the table placing his head on his hand. Taemin swollowed and pouted.

"It's alright, I had better." He bluntly replied.

"Let me taste.." Arra walked over to Taemin and took the chopstick from him picking up a string of pasta and placing it in . She wanted to taste it because her husband never made Pasta before ever in their marrige. Arra's eyes widen at the taste.

"It's so delicious oppa!"  Handing     Handing the chopstick back to Taemin she her lips. Jinki smiled proudly.

"Thank you wife...but it seems like our baby don't like it though." Jinki glanced at Taemin with the smile still stuck on his lips. He could see Taemin's grip on the chopstick tightened but then..

"Hyung! Do you hate me!? I was hungry but did I annoy you? I'm sorry! Why do you hate me??" Taemin started to cry loudly. Jinki was taken back by the sudden burst, even Arra.

"Taemin ah.." Jinki felt guilty as he watched his dongsaeng wept. He stood up and tries to clam him down but he couldn't.

"Taemin, let's go inside ok?" Arra quickly stood him up guiding him back in his room to calm him down.

"Mianhe Taemin ah.." Jinki  apologized. Taemin turned his head back and stuck his tongue out to Jinki before turning back to crying with Arra beside him.

"THAT 2 FACED PUNK!" Jinki screamed in his head as he watched his wife escorting that boy into his room. Slamming his fist on the dinning table and hissed he picked up the plate of Pasta and stormed into the kitchen slightly throwing the plate into the sink.

"I'm going to make Arra catch you one day little punk.." He was about to wash the plate when his phone rang. He quickly dug his hand in his front pocket pulling out his ringing phone. He checked the caller ID before picking it up quickly.

 

[In the Room]

"Are you ok now? What's happening to you lately?" Arra asked as she the weeping Taemin that's lying on his bed in a fetus position.

"I want Jonghyun hyung noona..he's always away now. Now even when I wake up I knew he was gone but my mind just don't want to believe it."

"But he comes back so he's not away forever..."

"He will when he debuts, he would be to busy to even have time for us noona then what would we do then? What would I do?" Digging his head in his pillow. Arra climbed on the bed with him pulling away the pillow from his face.

"Then we support him..we pump up our fist and cheer for him...we shouldn't pull him back just because we miss him. We as a family should push him forward and you as his beloved beloved beloved dongsaeng should  hold up big big cards for him to see when he perform just to let him know that we still love him with all our hearts even if he couldn't take the time to be with us." Arra whispered smiling and gesturing every word to him.

"Hyung and you were best friends for so long noona, you must be the saddest of all of us.. " Arra looked at him smiling sadly.

"Ofcause i'll be sad, i'll be the most sad i'd ever be about him when he really leaves but like what I said...we have to push him forward. We can't let him worry about us and make him more stressed then he already is." Swallowing the tears Arra looked at Taemin that nodded slightly, showing her that he understood.

"That's my boy.." Arra whispered while his hair. Taemin slowly close his eyes falling to sleep. "You must be really lonely without him.."

 

 

"Wife..." Arra heard a whisper from the door. Slowly standing up she walked out of Taemin's room closing the door as soundless as possible not wanting to wake the boy. It's still morning and this boy is back to sleep already.

"He must be tired from crying.." Jinki stepped back alittle waiting for his wife.

"What is it?"

"I just got a call from the suppliers in Japan, I have to leave today. The supplies arrived earlier then expected.." Jinki explained.

"By today? But you just got back.."

"I know, I don't want to go either but I have too." Jinki held onto her shoulders.

"How long?"

"For two weeks. There's alot of problems I have to resolve with them, they couldn't get some supplies we asked for and I have to fix it personally." Jinki explained. Arra just sighed but quickly smiled up at her husband.

"I understand.."

"I know you would, that's what I love about you." He kissed her forehead before walking into their room to start packing. Arra sighed deeply before following her husband to help him pack.

Afew minutes later Jinki stood near the awating taxi embracing Arra in his arms. Pecking her lips he hugged her one last time before getting in the cab. Arra watched as the cab drove off leaving Arra standing there sighing alone.

"What should I do now?" Slowly walking back into her house she crossed her arms. "Only me and Taemin now.."

She walked in the kitchen and open up the fridge to get herself something nice to drink or snack on. But to her dismay the stock for snacks was zero, NIL, Zip~ Because Taemin was here living with her now, her snacks that could last her 3 months could last only 2 weeks.  That boy is a snack monster, the KING of all kids and the stomach of all snack monsters in the world.

"That boy has to cut down or he'll rot his teeth before he ever get's himself a lady... If he ever get's one though." Chuckling to herself Arra went to her room and grabbed her handbag.

Peeping in Tae's room to check if he's still asleep she smiled to find that he's still fast and deep in his sacred dreamland. She closed the door slowly before grabbing her coat heading out the door.

Where do you think she's going you might ask?

To go snack hunting ofcause! It was Zero remember?

She went to alot of candy shops to get things that Tae might like and WILL like buying it a few at a time cause she's lacking in hands right now.

"Last stop..ICE-CREAM!" She said happily making others look at her weird. She was happy today for some reason so she just ignored everyone.

She walked in the favorite Ice-cream shop she always go to to buy ice-cream for herself and the boys waving her hands to the owner.

"Arra-yang, what would you like today? The usual?" The owner attended to her. She tapped her chin thinking which ice-cream Tae likes. He likes all of them but she wants to buy something he really really likes.

"Oh! New flavors came afew days ago and I would like to recommend them to you! You will love it."

"Really? I'd love to taste them!"

"Did I hear new flavors?" A woman walked up to her with a curious look on her face. Arra and the owner looked at her, she wore such clothes that only a few woman dare to wear at this age. She's so cute with her hair all bunned up Arra just couldn't do anything but smile at her.

"I..I didn't mean to be rude. I'm sorry.." She apologized. Arra smiled and shook her head.

"No it's ok, let's check it out together..Shall we?" She woman nodded and followed Arra and the owner to the other side where the new flavors were stacked.

"This is our new flavors, there's 3 of them. Very berry Strawberry, it has all kinds of berries mixed with sweet vanilla and chocolate ice-cream together. Hotful Bunny, Hot fudge with chocolate ice-cream and little bunny chocolate bits inside. And last but not least Cinnamon in a Billion, vanilla ice-cream, macadamia nuts and ofcause..Cinnamon." The owner explained. The 2 woman wowed and smiled brightly.

"Hotful Bunny is a take and I would want to get the Cinnamon in a Billion too thank you. Oh and give me a scoop of Very berry Strawberry, I want to taste it." Arra smiled. The Owner grabbed the tubs and went to the cashier followed by Arra.

"You love ice-cream huh.."

"Sorry?" Arra stopped and turned to the other woman. "Oh..it's mostly not for me.."

"And the other sweet stuff you're carrying as well?" Arra pulled up her bag of sweets and laughed. "Mostly yes.."

"You have a sweet tooth in your house...I know how you feel." The woman laughed as she grabbed a tub for herself.  Arra paid for hers and took the bag off the counter and her small cup of ice-cream along with her. She thanked the owner and bowed politely tot he both of them.

"See you Arra-ssi. Thank you!" The owner smiled before attending to the other woman. She quickly paid her's and took her own small cup of ice cream before thanking the owner.

"What's your name?" The woman walked up to her scooping ice-cream in . Arra looked at her and scooping herself some ice-cream.

"Lee Arra." Arra hand out her hand for a shake. The woman took her hand and smiled.

"Hey Arra, I'm Park Jina. Nice to meet you!"

"Nice to meet you too Jina-ssi."

"It's a nice day to eat ice-cream and I get to know a new friend too so it taste even more nicer!" Jina excitedly shrieked. Arra nodded agreeing with her. "Yes it is.."

"I have a feeling that we are going to be great friends.." Jina scooped ice-cream in . Arra just smiled at her thinking that making new friends is good while Jonghyun and Jinki is away. She don't have to focus on Tae all the time.

 "I have a new friend! Ice-Cream can do great things I guess.."

 

 

 

 

 What Jina wore today, if you were thinking about it Pfft haha~

 

 

 

 

Hello Lovelies <3333

Comment and Subscribe if you have not.

I'm sleepy now...and sorry that this chapter is short. Love you all.