Broken

[ 사랑 ]

 

BANG BANG BANG!!

 

Jina flipped her hair before standing up from her couch and head to her door. Oppa?

“Oppa wha-AAHH!!” Jina stumbled back as two hands wrapped around her thin neck gripping it tightly.

“What did you do? WHAT DID YOU DO!!!!!” Jinki screamed in her face. Jina flinched as she choked from his grip. Jinki’s eyes was full of anger that made Jina’s spine shiver. She had never seen Jinki like this before, Jinki was mostly calm and caring but this Jinki was here to kill.

“O-Oppa, I-I can’t bre-breath..” Jina choked gripping onto the strong hands that’s threatened to kill her. Jinki dragged her into the living room and threw her on the couch.

TELL ME WHAT YOU DID TO ARRA!!!!” He screamed as he held up his fist to her. Jina curled up now totally scared of him. “O-Oppa..I don’t understand what you’re saying…”

“Don’t play stupid with me Jina! I know what you did…they told me everything..” Jinki put down his fist grabbed her collar. “Tell me..what you did or pray that I don’t beat you to death right now..”

Jina’s heart broken tears starts to flow as she looked at her use to be sweet oppa.

“Oppa…don’t you know how much I love you? Don’t you see that I’m hurting that you love me yet you have a wife? I feel like a do you know that? I’m the bad guy! Everyone sees me as the bad guy but not you huh oppa! HOW COULD YOU DO THIS TO ME!!” Jina shouted as more tears flowed. Jinki face softens letting her collar go and stepping back. Jina dug her face into her palm as she cried, Jinki just looked at her not knowing what to do.

“Jina…tell me what happened..why is Arra in the hospital…tell me why are you being friends with her when you knew that she’s my wife…tell me that you didn’t know that she’s pregnant…”

Jina looked up at Jinki that had tears in his eyes, she could see the pain he was in and she felt terrible now. It was all my fault, everything is my fault. I should have just backed off..i’m sorry oppa.

“I stalked you when you went home that day and I saw her and I thought that she was the most beautiful woman I’ve ever seen and I was jealous..I…planned to make friends with her and we did. She’s friendly, funny, caring, her heart is so pure..I felt more hate for her but I loved her too as a sister.” Jina started to cry again.”But then the day came when she told me that she was pregnant with your child I got scared…that if you knew you would leave me oppa.”

“She was pregnant…do you know how long I’ve been waiting for this day?..but now..”

“I’m sorry oppa..i’m so sorry! I regretted what I did today..” Jinki gripped onto her shoulders. “What happened?”

“I called her…to come over..” Jinki’s eyes bulged. “She..came here? Wh-When?”

“When…you were here” Jina whispered. Jinki’s arms went limp as he stared at the wooden floor. I’m sorry Arra, Arra ah, I’m so sorry.

 

--

 

Arra got a text from Jina telling her to come over cause she had something to show her. When she asked what is was she told her it was a secret and ask her to come quickly.

“This girl..” Arra looked at the clock to find it’s already 1. “I have and hour more..I have time.” She quickly fix my hair and walked out to her front door.

“Noona, you heading out now? Do you know where find hyung?” Taemin walked up to her.

“I hope I do but right now I’m off to meet with Jina, she wants to show me something then I’m off to surprise oppa at the airport. Bye Tae! Oh and don’t eat too much snacks ok? I don’t want you to get sick.” She ran out to catch a cab.

“Noona don’t run! Be careful! Aish..she’s too excited..”

“I will!” Taemin sighed before closing the door.

Arra sat inside the cab happy that her husband is coming home. She caringly her tummy thinking of little feet pitter patter around the house calling for her. Tears filled her eyes as finally the time for her to have a family of her own is coming true. Oppa, thank you so much for this gift.

“Is this it ma’am?” The taxi driver asked. She looked out and nodded. “Yes, thank you. You can stop here.” Arra paid and alighted.

She happily waved to the taxi driver before walking to Jina’s. Arra checked her watch and panicked.

“1.30 already! I’m going to be late! Hope this thing is important…Jina..” She walked up to Jina’s front door and was about to ring the bell when she heard something.

“Hmm?” Arra walked near the window and looked inside as the window was opened slightly. “Why is this open? Isn’t it cold? Who-“ Arra’s heart sank at what she’s seeing inside.

 

O-Oppa..?

 

Arra covered with her hands to muffle her cry. She couldn’t take her eyes away from them.

Jinki’s back was facing her but she knew it was him, he’s her husband she would know his back anywhere. Jina’s hands was all over him and her legs wrapped around his waist on the couch.

They were deeply kissing each other but then Jina spots her. Arra stepped back in shock, tears endlessly flowing down her cheeks. Her friend..her sister..her best friend…is with her husband. Arra wanted to throw up from shock but then watch as Jina smirked and wiggled her fingers to her before kissing Jinki deeply again.

Arra held her chest that hurting badly as she stepped away from Jina’s door.

 

What…what’s happening? Why…What?

 

She unsteadily walked aimlessly. People around her thought she was crazy and walked away from her.

 

I don’t understand...why…

 

Arra looked forward then started to run. She ran far as flashbacks of what happened kept appearing in her mind so she ran faster as fast as her feet could take her she wanted it to all go away.

 

 ---

 

“AAHHHH!!”

“Noona! It’s ok…it’s ok we’re here.. you were dreaming …it’s ok..” Arra opened her eyes to find that she was still in the hospital. She tightened her grip on the hands that’s holding hers as the painful tears filled her eyes again.

Taemin and Jonghyun stood at her sides her hands trying to calm her again. They were broken seeing their noona like this, every time she slept she would dream of what happened again.

“I lost the baby..i’m not meant to be a mother…everyone is leaving me..i’m a bad person. Mianhae…jongmal mianhae..”

“Noona..don’t say that..it’s not your fault, nothing is your fault noona.” Taemin choked slightly as he comforted his noona. “We love you, we would never leave you.”

“We will always be here for you..we promise.” Jonghyun curled her sweat damp hair behind her ear. He leaned in and kissed her forehead. “We love you, you know that right?”

Arra looked at him then to Taemin that smiled softly down on her. She knew that they will never betray her, she knew how much they loved her and she put all her remaining trust on them cause she loved them with all her heart as well.

“I love you too and I’m sorry.” Taemin shook his head. “No..you don’t have to be sorry cause I am. I knew about hyung but I couldn’t bring myself to tell you. I thought hyung would change but..he didn’t. He started to treat you better and you were happy…I’m the one that’s sorry noona..it’s me..i’m sorry..”

Arra was shocked and hurt to what her dongsaeng just told her but he couldn’t be blamed, she was the naïve one. She didn’t realise it herself, all the ignoring, bad words, the harsh things Jinki did. She just thought he was tired then he was back to normal again. She was confused why he was happy when he was with another woman and treating her so badly. It’s hard to piece it all together but she couldn’t possibly blame Taemin for everything, she will never do that.

“Taemin…it’s not your fault either. I should have figured it out myself but I was to naïve..don’t blame yourself.” Arra turned to Jonghyun. “You too..it’s none of your fault…I love you guys and you were just here to protect me.”

Arra held out her arms, both of them leaned in and hugged her tightly. All three try hard to put this broken family back together but they knew that it will take time, now they only have the 3 of them.

“Arra ah..I..” The three of them turned to the voice and found Jinki standing by the door wet by the rain. His bruised up face and his eyes was red from crying and regret was shown through his whole body.

Jonghyun and Taemin clenched up their fist pissed that he even dare to come here. Arra looked away as her eyes filled with tears again. She didn’t want to see him, not anymore. No excuse to what he did, there’s no excuse in the world that can back up what she saw with her own eyes.

“Get out..” Jonghyun hissed. “Jonghyun ah..let me talk to Arra..I can explain..”

“He said GET OUT!” Taemin grabbed Jinki by his jacket slamming him on the wall. Arra sat up. “Taemin..stop it!”

“Noona..don’t protect him…he betrayed you..he betrayed us!” Taemin slammed him again. “I’m sorry…please forgive me! Arra..i love you please!”

“Why you-“ Arra grabbed Jonghyun’s wrist. Jonghyun turned to her and shook her head. “Don’t.” Arra looked at Jinki as her tears flowed endlessly. “Oppa, you hurt me and we lost our baby in the process. It hurts so much oppa how could you..I trusted you..I waited for you and what did you do? The first person you go to is not me..but…her? I’m your wife oppa…aren’t I important?”

“You are-“ “LIAR!” Taemin spat in his face. Jinki had never seen his dongsaeng like this ever. Taemin ah mianhae.

“Taemin..” Jonghyun pulled Taemin off Jinki slowly. Taemin let him go and watch as Jinki fell to his knees.

“I’m sorry..I still lov-“ “I want a divorce.” Jinki’s eyes bulged in disbelief. Di-Divorce?

“Arra ah..” Jinki pleaded. “Get out..”

“Arra ah! You can’t do this!”

“Can’t do this? YOU CHEAT ON ME!! GET OUT!!”

“ARRA PLEASE!!”

GET OUT!!!” Arra screamed gripping her hair tightly. Jonghyun and Taemin quickly grabbed Jinki and dragged him out of the room closing the door behind them. They dragged him away as Jinki struggled to go back to Arra. When they were quit far from Arra’s ward they threw him to a wall. Jinki pushed himself up.

Taemin and Jonghyun looked down at him with anger in their eyes.

“If you dare get close to our noona again even if you are my hyung..i’ll kill you..you understand me.” Jonghyun warned. Both turned and walked back in.

Jinki was left broken there as nurses and doctors whispered and gossiped. The doctor that took care of Arra shook his head before walking away. 

Arra ah..mianhae..

 

 

 

It's ending...show me your hidden love for [Love]~

 

By the way...B1A4 album is really good! I love all of their songs! Only One made me cry super hard~

Recommended album!!