Chapter 15 [It's broken into pieces]

[ 사랑 ]

~Recap~

He turned to walk away.."Oppa.." Arra opened the door and stood there at their doorstep with a disappointed look on her face. Jinki turned to her with a dried trail of tear trailing down his cheek. "How did you-"

 

"JONGHYUN STOP!!" 

 .

.

Jonghyun ran out and grabbed Jinki's collar the second he saw him at the door, he dragged him inside the house forcefully not caring that he is the hyung or not. Arra quickly shut the door and ran to them in the living room, Taemin on the other hand grabbed the ice-cream bowl and moved away from them. He placed the ice-cream bowl on the dinning table and went to pull Arra away from them.

"YAH!! Where did you go huh?!" Jonghyun started while he was gripping on Jinki's collar tightly.

"Let go of me!!" Jinki stared into his eyes angrily.

"Guys! Stop it! Jonghyun ah!" Arra tried to go to them but is pulled back by Taemin everytime.

"Noona, you'll get hurt.." Taemin said softly as he glared at Jinki.

"Answer me hyung! Noona was alone at home and she told me you guys fight alot now, what's wrong with you!!??" Jonghyun shook him as he shouted right in Jinki's face.

"I SAID LET GO!!" Jinki grabbed on Jonghyun's shirt and pushed him hard. Jonghyun stumbled back but quickly regained his balance and stared at Jinki.

"Do you still love her? Huh Jonghyun? Why do you care so much? Didn't you tell me that you don't like her that way anymore and you are just her best friend?" Jinki softly yet sarcastically said. Taemin and Arra looked at Jonghyun that was looked at Arra then back to Jinki.

"I care for her because she is my best friend and my best friend is hurting because of you hyung. I entrusted her to you, I trust you to take care of her and make her happy."

"And you think I don't?" Jinki walked closer to Jonghyun.

Jonghyun just stood there watching his hyung get closer to him.

"Where did you go?" Jonghyun ask calmly.

"It's none of your business where I went.." Jinki stopped right infront of him.

"Oppa...stop please.."

"Stay out of this.." Jinki ordered Arra, Arra gasped and look down as tears form in her eyes. Taemin just stood there holding onto Arra's arm with an emotionless face yet....tears flowed down his soft cheeks.

 

[Jinki POV]

"Hyung, where did you go?" Jonghyun asked me again. Jonghyun please stop.

"Fine, i'll answer your question. I went out...Happy now?"

I feel so stupid lying to them like this, but I have too. I love her. I love them both! I know that I am selfish btu I can't let them go. Never.

I know when I am gone, Arra will have someone to talk to and hang out with. But Jina needs me more right now.

"No..Hyung..what's wrong with you..you have changed." Jonghyun looked at me, sadness was in his eyes. I wanted to stop and hug him but I won't.

"Did I? I feel the same..i'm tired, i'm going to bed." I snickered him and went to my room. I'm sorry.

 

"Jinki!" Someone shouted, I quickly turn around. To find Taemin looking at me, Jonghyun and Arra just looked at him shocked at what happened.

"I am your hyung Lee Taemin!" I sternly said to him. He never shouted at me like this before even if he was angry.

"Stop lying.." He said softly with his head down, I could barely hear him.

"Bworageu?" I ask him to repeat.

He slowly looked up at me with his cheeks wet with tears. "I am telling you to STOP LYING!!" He screamed loudly as more tears flowed down his cheeks.

I..I had nothing to say...Taemin ah..

"Taemin, what are you talking about?" Jonghyun went to him and asked. Taemin kept staring at me, I felt my whole soul was being out by him.

"Taemin ah.."  Arra held his arm as she looked at me for a second then back to Taemin.

"I love you hyung! I love everyone...but why...why hyung? I don't get it? Why must you do th-this?" Taemin said as his tears drip from his chin. Arra just looked at him, she didn't know what to ask or who to ask. She just waited.

"Hyung..what is he talking about?" Jonghyun turned to me.

"I don't know what he's talking about.." I look at Taemin. Does he know? How?

"I said stop lying.." He whispered as he rubbed his head in frushtration.

What's wrong with him? I went to him, I wanted to comfort him. "Don't come near me.." He shot me a death glare.

"What's wrong with you? I didn't want to ask because I thought you were ok but YOU ARE NOT. How come you always come home with a hurt hand? Have you been fighting without us knowing?" I said as I slowly walk up to him.

"It is none of your business.."

"Taemin..What's wrong?" Arra cried as she looked at him, wanting him to answer her. Jonghyun went to her comforting her.

I fix my gaze to Taemin again that's staring at me with tear blurring out from his eyes.

"Hyung....why? huh? Why must you hurt us?"

He must know about Jina, what can I answer? How? He knows...yet he must not want the others to know or he would have told about her by now.

"Taemin, i'm sorry. You wouldn't understand.."

"I won't understand?..You are really stupid hyung. I am not a child hyung! I know what you are doing!! You better stop it before it get's worse." He ran out of the house and left me broken. Jonghyun looked at me for a second before he ran for Taemin.

*He knew, how? When? What should I do?*

"Oppa...what does he mean by that?" Arra stood infront of me without me knowing, tears kept flowing as I just looked at her.

"Oppa tell me!!" She shook me hard. "Oh my god! Please talk to me.."

"I'm...sorry Arra, I can't....I..." I stuttered. I couldn't even finish my sentence, I just backed away and went in our room and shut the door.

I heard Arra crying, I must have hurt her alot. I slid down the door and hugged my knees. It's all my fault, it's all my fault.

 

[Jonghyun POV]

"TAEMIN!! STOP!!" I ran for him, he's so fast. He just kept running! I'm not a fast runner, I can tail him but if he don't stop I can never reach him.

"TAEMINNNNN!!!!!!!" I screamed at the top of my lungs. He suddenly stop and panted as he cried. I quickly ran to him and stood infront of him.

"Oh my god Taemin ah, I was about to pass out!" I squatted down as I pant looking up at him. Tears drip from the tip of his nose. I stood up and hugged him.

"We have to protect her.." His voice muffled on my shoulder.

"What are you talking about?" I pulled us apart and held his shoulders.

"We have to protect noona.."

"Answer my question Taemin, what are you talking about? What do you mean when you told hyung to not lie?"

"We have to protect her, we can't let her get hurt.." Taemin mumbled under his breath.

"Taemin ah! Snap out of it! What are you saying? Get hurt? Tell me what's going on right now!" I shook him hard. Taemin! Tell me!

"Hyung...Jinki hyung is going to hurt her." He looked at me, his face has no emotion whatsoever yet..tears continued to flow.

"How Taemin?" I held his shoulders tight.

"Jonghyun hyung, hyung is cheating on noona.."

"No..hyung would never do that to noona.." I let go of his shoulders and backed away.

"We have to protect her.." Taemin said again.

"He said he loved her, he would never cheat on her..."

"We can't tell her.." He looked at me, but I just don't believe this. "HYUNG! We can never tell her!"

Blood burn through my vains. "I'm going to kill him!" I start to run back.

"HYUNG! STOP!" Taemin caught up to me and stopped me. "We have to protect her, we have too! If you tell him that we know then noona is going to know. She's going to get hurt!"

"But I can't just let him do this to her!"

"I can't either hyung!"

"How long?!"

"Bwo?"

"How long have you known about him?" He looked at me hesitating to answer.

"For awhile.." 

"Do you know who it is?"

"Yes.." I breathed in and sighed. I can't lose control now, we have to protect her.

"Taemin ah..we have to put on our mask now..For noona, we have to lie.." Taemin looked at me and slowly nodded.

"For noona.." He whispered.

 "Wipe your tears Taemin, we have have to go back. She needs us.."

Taemin quickly wipe his tears away and breathed in deep. I looked at him and I felt hurt imagining him keeping this secret to himself. Not because of not telling me but because our Taemin have been suffering alone. He have been hurting himself so much lately, now I know what's the cause of it.

I have to protect the both of them, I have too.

 "Let's go.."

 

 

*Hyung...Love has got nothing to do in this anymore. You hurt my family, you hurt me. I'm not going to let you get away with this.*

 

 

 

 

 

What's going to happen now that he knows?

 

Well, you have to wait hahah...

Comments are loved~ <33333