Chapter 11 [Realise]

[ 사랑 ]

Someone appeared in this episode. I know you are excited. CoughImCoughWeirdCough

 

[Jonghyun POV]

Oh my god, i'm an idol now? Well, not really. YET~

Oh my god, is this real? Am I not dreaming right now?

I've signed it, I actually signed it.

Sitting in front of SM's building quietly going nuts inside, screaming my head of secretly making only a smiling face just to not make others think weird off me. I was about to debut as a solo artist, I can't make stupid faces!

I can't move, i'm so excited. Let me just sit here for awhile ok?

I just called noona and going to meet them at the park later. I can't wait to meet them and talk this out with them, i'm going crazy!

"Hey.." I heard someone said beside me, I didn't even notice anyone beside me earlier. What a ninja..

I turned to look and it's a girl. "Hey.." I replied.

"What are you doing out here?" Curious ey..

"Errmm...just sitting around and thinking." I don't want to talk to anyone right now actually, I only want to talk to noona.

"Ouh...thinking of what?" I turned to look at her, she was looking straight at me. Pretty~

"Nothing special.." YEAH RIGHT!!

"Oh..I saw you walking out of SM's building. Are you a trainee?" Is she police or something, asking so many questions.

"Errmm...why do you want to know?" I raised an eyebrow and pouted my lips.

"Just wanted too (giggle) you're cute. Want to get a drink?" I looked at her, a drink? Is she asking me out?

"Not today, maybe next time?"

"Sure, I think I will be seeing you around more often from today.." She smirked and crossed her legs.

"What do you mean by that? Are you a trainee?" I leaned back waiting for her to reply.

"Something like that.."

"But i've never seen you before.." I turned to her, she laughed. What's so funny?

"Cause i've never came up to you, i've seen you." She took out a lollipop and plopped it in .

"Oh.."

She out the lollipop and smiled at me. "See you around.." She said as she walked away.

"By the way!" She turned and my head snapped at her sudden words and action. "I'm LeeNa!"

"Oh...I'm Jonghyun!" She was quite far so I had to raise my voice a little. She waved and walked off somewhere.

"That was awkward~" I sang as I stood up heading to the park to meet the others.

*LeeNa~*

Her name repeated in my head. Who is she?

 

___---____-----____----___---____---____

"Jonghyun! YAH!!"

"What What????" I was smacked out of my mind and looked around. Oh my god, when did I reach the park?

"What are you doing you crazy...the second you reach the park you stood here infront of us like a mannequin! Babo!" I DID WHAT??!

"Really? I must really be in shock mode right now..." I sat down at the mat smacking myself to wake up.

"Jonghyun ah stop it, you're freaking out Taemin!" I looked at Taemin that's shivering as he looked at me. What am I? A ghost? It's 3pm in the afternoon for gods sake!

"Taemin ah come here.." I reached out for him but he moved away quickly shaking his head.

"Taemin ah, Jonghyun was just in shock." I nodded my head and reach out for him again.

"No! Stay away! Stay away!" Taemin rolled away quickly, no one could touch him. Gawd this kid...

"Yah! Taemin ah, what's wrong with you??" Onew shouted. No, he shouldn't do that..."WAAAAAAAHHHHHHUUUWAAAAHHHH!!!!!!" Damn it, there he goes..

"Hyung!!..."

"Oppa! Don't shout like that! Now you've made it more difficult!" Noona huffed and pushed hyung away.

"Hyung, you know how he is..." Hyung looked at us and he walked away.

"He's 21 years old Jonghyun, I don't get any of you anymore.." I heard him say as he walked.

"Hyung! Aish...Taemin ah, stop crying. I'm Jonghyun hyung, see..." I pat myself to prove to him.

"See Taemin? Now stop crying...Let's play kite! Jonghyun ah take the kite and play with him." I nodded and grabbed the kite that's beside me. *Cat kite? So kiddish*

"Let's go Taemin!" Taemin's eyes got wide and he ran to me. I got him...

"Hyung!! Wait for me!!!" He whipped his tears and watch as his kite goes higher and higher!

"Waaaahhhhhh!!!!! So high..." I laughed and made it go higher. I looked at noona and she's looking at me, I showed her a thumbs up and she giggled. I looked around for Jinki hyung but he's no where to be seen, where is he?..Even noona was looking around for him.

*Damn it, I was so excited about talking to them about what happened today. Looks like I have to wait...Argh, Taemin*

 

[Arra POV]

*Where's oppa? He was here a minute ago. I'll just call him.*

I took out my phone and dialed his number.

-Phone call-

"What is it?" He sound angry..

"Where are you?"

"I have to get a breather, I don't get you and Jonghyun. Why do you pamper Taemin so much? He's 21 years old Arra.." He sighed.

"I know that we pamper him to much but he's Taemin-"

"Doesn't mean he's Taemin you can pamper him all you want. He is getting older and you are not helping. Yet you make him worse, if we are not here anymore who do you think would want to take care of this OLD baby huh? You answer me that." My eyes were getting watery, my heart hurts. I know what he means, he was right. He is always right, but I never want to listen.

"I know...Please come back? It's Jonghyun's day, let's not ruin it? ok? Yeobbo, please.." I sighed hard.

"Yeah.." He hung up.

-End of Phonecall-

 

I sighed and obviously Jonghyun saw me. He gave the Are.You.Ok look and I nodded with a smile.

This boy, how long more till you are going to be busy with schedules and everything. I'm going to miss you...I remembered when I can't stand being without him, he is my best friend and always will be.

"Noona! Come play with us!" I heard Taemin scream out for me.

"Coming!" I stood up and ran to them. "Jonghyun ah, let me fly it now. I want to try to fly it!"

 

[No body POV]

Onew stood behind a tree watching them from afar wondering. What if he looses them? Would he be happy? Without Arra, Jonghyun and Taemin, would his life be a whole?

They had been in his life for so long that they are his life.

"I want to be the same Jinki as before, but it's hard. Taemin ah, i'm sorry." He whispered, he has no guts to say it to them face to face.

Onew leaned on the tree and stayed there watching them.

"Noona! It's so high up! Waaahhh..!!" Onew chuckled at the sight of Taemin's gaped mouth watching the kite going higher and higher.

"Noona, you're good at this...make it go higher!" Jonghyun grabbed of the string and pulled it out to make the kite go higher.

"Wait wait!" Onew laughed as he watched his wife stress out cause of a kite. The truth is I don't think she knows what she's doing.

"Noona! Pull it in! I think it's falling!!" Jonghyun panicked actually all panicked as the kite dove down.

"It's going to crash!! Noona!!" Taemin screamed as he pulled his hair.

"Ani!!" Arra gasped and shut her eyes as the kite crashed down. Onew laughed his head off behind the tree.

"ANI!!!!!" Taemin screamed as he ran to the broken kite. Jonghyun ran to him and comforted him.

"It's ok, it's ok...the wind didn't want to play today..Shh..." Jonghyun whispered as he  his hair. Arra walked to them and hugged them both.

"I'm sorry, I didn't mean it. Forgive me?" Arra looked at Taemin as Taemin looked at her.

He nodded his head and hugged Arra. "It's not your fault noona, the wind don't want to play today." Arra looked at Jonghyun and they both smiled at each other.

Jinki saw it and he can't stop feeling a bit of jealousy. He knows that Jonghyun said he don't like Arra the way he liked her last time but he just couldn't help it.

He came out from behind the tree and walked towards them with a smile on his face. He knew that he was wrong for screaming at Taemin and he wants to make it better....AND he don't want Jonghyun and Arra to interact like that without him around.

"Taemin! Let's get ice cream and head back ok?" Jinki excitedly said to gain attention from Taemin the crying baby. Everyone nodded and packed the stuffs. Only for Taemin that nearly popped out his eyeballs at the word Ice cream.

"ICE CREAM!!!!" He screamed as he pulled Jinki's arm.

"Jonghyun, I know you want to talk to us...I can see that you are about to explode." Onew laughed as he walked with Taemin to the ice cream stall. He loves Taemin, but Taemin sometimes push his buttons the wrong way that causes him to snap.

"Yeah, buy the ice cream quick and head home! Noona pali!" Arra laughed as she jogged to her car with the broken kite at hand. Jonghyun jog behind her with the mat and food in arms.

"Taemin let's go.."

"Yeah!!!"

 

__---___---___----___---___---____---____-----____


 "We are Home! Finally, i'm so tired!" Jinki threw himself on the sofa so did Jonghyun and Arra. Taemin was running round the living room having a sugar rush.

"I shouldn't have given him the double scoop ice cream..." Jinki regreted.

"Yeah hyung..." Jonghyun huffed, Arra tiredly nodded covering her face with her palm.

"Yaaaa !! Ice cream ice cream!!!! I want more ice cream!!! Candy!! Noona do you have candy?? Huh huh huh??!!!" Taeming shook Arra roughly.

"Jonghyun ahhhhhh...." Arra slapped Jonghyun's arm asking him to help her. Jonghyun quickly stood up angryly and head locked Taemin.

"YAH!!!!! Calm down!!!" Jonghyun shouted as Taemin was inbetween his mascular arms.

"Punk! Sit down quietly!" Jinki screamed again.

"NEVER!!!!!!!!" Jonghyun slammed him on the sofa, Arra gasped and went to them.

"Yah, Jonghyun ah...You're to rough!"

"Ooww..." Taemin wined. It really looked painful.

"Can't one day be about me??!! CAN'T IT??...Taemin ah!! Can't you understand?? Why can't it be about me for a change huh??!!!" Jonghyun snapped at Taemin. Jinki and Arra stood there looking at him.

"Hyunggggggg...."

"SHUT UP!! I love you Taemin ah but please control yourself!! Arrachi?" Jonghyun was near tears as he let Taemin go.

Taemin just sat there quietly, didn't know what to say. Arra went to him and hugged him.

"Taemin ah, control yourself ok?...You are not a baby anymore.." He nodded and dug himself in Arra's neck.

"Jonghyun ah, let's go get a drink.." Jinki nudged him to stand up and follow him to the kitchen.