Chapter 7 [He is my hope]

[ 사랑 ]

[Jina POV]

Since the day my parents pass, no one seem to care about me. Like, they only cared when they were alive cause they had money, WE had money. We had everything, they gave me everything but one thing I care more about is them. Nothing else matter but them. I miss them so much, but only I care that they are gone. They are my beloved parents that has been betrayed by the people we call family. They can't even be called family, they are just a bunch of people that out the juices of from my parents wallet.  How can kind people attract such dark souls as them?

My friends kept telling me. "Good people always finish last." Is it true? I don't believe it, how can good people finish last, it doesn't make any sense.

After my parents died, my dark soul of a family took everything. They burned the will my dad had of me getting every penny from him and my mom, so now I have nothing. I have no home, I have nothing but just a picture of the 3 of us.

But i'm lucky, i'm so lucky to have true friends. They love me with me not cause of money. At first I thought that they won't care for me anymore like my family, but I was wrong. The second they knew, they ran to where I was and took me away.

 

-Flashback-

"Appa..Eomma.." I cried fallen on my doorsteps as it rained heavily.

"YOUR APPA AND PRECIOUS EOMMA IS DEAD!!! GET IT IN YOUR HEAD!" My uncle screamed as he stood inside with my other family members, they looked down at me and smirked. They didn't care, not one ounce of care in their eyes.

"Sahm-chon!(uncle) How could you say that? She's you sister!!" I cried harder, my heart ached so badly.

All of them snickered. "Bwo? Sister??..She's not even my blood sister! You stupid child!"

"Bwo?" I slowly stood up again. I couldn't believe what I was hearing.

"Aww, she didn't tell you did she. Your mother is useless after all."

"SAHM-CHON!!!!!" I hated this, I hated everything, so I screamed my lungs out.

"WHY YOU LITTLE!!!" He came running towards me and kicked me hard on my stomach. I flew back and hit the pavement, I cringed in pain.

"Young miss!!!" My maids and butlers tried to help but was stopped by my uncles and aunties.

"Yeobbo, she's not worth your time.." Eemo ran to sahm-chon and pulled him back. Her eyes were emotionless when she looked at me.

"Wae! WAE!!!!!!!!!!!" I wanted him to hit me, I wanted him to kill me. It's so much better then suffering this hurt i'm feeling in my heart. i want it to stop.

"Stupid kid!" He came kicking again, he kicked me hard. Not ones, not twice...alot of times. It hurts, but not as painful as how my heart felt right now. How can you die eomma, appa?..Why?.

"Chin Ho, your going to kill her if you don't stop." My other uncle warned him with the coldest voice you ever heard.

"Like I care! She's- dead to me-anyways!" Sahm-chon replied inbetween kicks.

I opened my eyes slowly to look at them, they didn't stop him. They are just standing there looking. They are not helping!

Other's other then my family couldn't help or even hear me screaming, cause my house is big. My maids and butlers cried and couldn't do a thing, they couldn't run to me they were pushed back inside.

 

They wanted this house since the day my dad finished building it, with help. This was his dream, his dream to make us live comfortably and safe. But the one thing he missed is that the thing that threatens us is right in our own home.

I know that they killed them! It was not an accident, it couldn't be. Their breaks failed, but it never did before. They send for checks everyday, the workers check it every time my dad wants to drive it. They must have snuck in and did it, who else would have done it!

Our maids and butlers loved us, we helped them when they were in need of money and they helped us. The only people that treat them badly is my uncles and aunties. What's going to happen to them now that my parents are gone and i'm being kicked out.(literally).

"Eomma....Appa...." I whispered weakly as my vision blurred. He has stopped kicking me by now as I start to cough blood.

"Don't anyone dare to call the ambulance!" He ordered. Everyone nodded and went inside, only my 2 uncles and aunty stayed behind.

"Are...you...going to..kill me...now? Do it...KILL ME!!!!!" I screamed again, not satisfied with everything. I winced as pain shocked through my whole body.

"I am..." He took out a pocket knife and swung it to my chest. I waited for the pain but it didn't come.

"GET AWAY FROM HER!!" Min Ki, one of my friends came stopping my uncles arm before the knife stabbed me.

"This is none of your business kid.." He smirked.

"She's my friend! She is my business! GET AWAY!!!" Min Ki kicked him away as my other friends carried me away.

"BRING HER BACK! I'M NOT DONE WITH HER!" His scream could be heard even though I was already far from him.

"Jina! Hang on ok!" SunHi said continuously as they drove me to the hospital. I couldn't keep my eyes open anymore, i'm so tired.

"Open your eyes Jina ah!!! JINA!!! Jae! Drive faster!!!!" SunMi shouted at Jae that's driving.

"This the fasted I could go without being stopped SunMi ah!" That's the last thing I heard when I out totally.

-Flashback Ends-

 

"Jina ah, are you ok?" He looked at me with worried eyes.

"I'm fine, I just thought of something. Don't worry oppa." I smiled to reasure him.

"You want to tell me?" He reached out and held my hand that's on the table. *He's so warm*

"I'll tell you when i'm ready ok oppa?" He smiled and kissed my hand, it made me blush real hard.

"I'll wait.."

This man infront of me is so loving. It's the kind of love i've been looking for for so long. He's the light that I need to show me my true path in life. My life had been wonderful after my friends took me in but now my life is really worth living since he walked in it.

He is my hope, my hope of reliving the love I used to have before my parents died.

"Jina ah...LET'S EAT CHICKEN!!!" He grabbed my wrist and pulled me to KFC.

Did I tell you that he loves chicken? Yeah! He LOOOVVEESS chicken!

'Oppa, again? You love chicken that much huh.." I sat down as he chuckled and ran to the counter to buy chicken. He came back with a bucket of chicken. *How are we going to finish this?*

"I love you but I love chicken more!" He said as he dug in. I crossed my arms and pouted. He looked up and chuckled.

"Awww, don't be that way. You know I love you.." He leaned over and kissed my puffed out cheek. I was red as a tomato, I covered my face quickly.

"You're blushing, so cute. C'mon Jina ah, precious chicken is getting cold." I looked at him and smiled. *How can a person like you exist? I'm so lucky to have found you Jinki oppa.*

_--___--___--____--______------_____--___

 

"Wow oppa! I only ate like...2 drumsticks and you...you ate everything!!" I was amazed, where does he put it all?

"I know, i'm awesome~" He sang, I rolled my eyes. Typical Jinki oppa.

"Oppa.." I started.

"Hmm? What is it?"

"We've been dating for 5 months now and...i want to know how much I meant to you..." I looked at him as I waited for his answer.

Oppa just looked at me with an unsure look on his face. Like he was thinking of something, it took him a while to answer my question so it kind of hurt me alittle.

"You mean alot to me Jina, you are my ideal girl. Since the day we met, I knew that you were the one for me." He placed my hand on his warm cheeks and smiled. My heart fluttered, I loved his warmth, it feels safe.

"Promise?" I looked deep in his eyes, his smile disappeared for a while.

He regained his smile and kissed my hand. "I promise~"

"Jina! Jinki hyung! Surprise to see you here!" Min Ki patted oppa's shoulder, SunMi came from behind and hugged me.

"Yah! You two went out and didn't invite me?" SunMi laughed and hugged me by the neck.

"We are on a date Jina ah, we couldn't possibly invite you along." SunMi whispered in my ear as I formed my mouth as an 'o'.

"Sooo..you guys came for chicken?" Jinki oppa asked, I knew what he wants.

"Hyung...I know you want more chicken, just say it.." Min Ki raised an eyebrow knowing this guy.

"You know me...now pali!" Everyone laughed as Min Ki and SunMi bought the chicken.

"Oppa, you eat so much! You're going to get fat one day you know!"

"Why? If I get fat you won't love me anymore?" Jinki raised his eyebrow, tapping his fingers on the table.

"I didn't say that..."

"(laugh) I was just teasing Jina ah.."

"Chicken delivery!" Min Ki came with 2 buckets of chicken, Jinki oppa's eyes was going to pop out when he saw it.

'OMG you bought so much! CHICKEN HEAVEN!" They all dug in but Jinki was diving in!

 

They were all eating the delicious chicken and chatting laughing. But the thing that they didn't notice is that someone was watching them from outside. His eyes was sad as tears dripped from his chin. His hair was messed up as the wind kept blowing frm behind him. No one saw him as he hid from behind a wall.

"Hyung, what are we to you?" More tears dripped as he clenched his fist.

"I thought you didn't love chicken anymore...were you acting infront of us? What are we to you hyung..??" He stepped back and punched the wall hard making his fist bleed.

"Noona...Noona..." He kept punching the wall like there's no tomorrow, blood stains the wall that he punched. It hurts but he knew that his noona will hurt more.

"I hate you hyung.." He whispered his final words before he walked away.

 

 

 

 

Jina's past life had been revealed. Do you think she knew of married Jinki or she knew nothing?..And who's that guy punching the wall? I know it's short...sorry. <33333