Devil in Angel's clothing

[ 사랑 ]

Strolling along the racks of tiny human clothes, Arra's smile never came of her lips even for a second. Looking at tiny human shoes and tiny human socks she giggled to herself of the future she sees coming true. Been waiting for so long and thinking that she thought once that this would never happen to her that her fate was burned inside her, she slapped herself mentally.

How could she have thought like that when actually it was never to be back then. From all her troubles, life seemed to be nicer to her now. Or that’s what she thought it seemed.

She held up a tiny pink dress in her hands with eyes glowing with happiness.

“What if it’s a boy?” She thought to herself as she walked up to the blue corner with the dress still at hand. She picked up a button up checkered shirt off the rack not bigger then her head eyeing it with thoughts of her future baby wearing it.

“Goodness , that’s so cute!” She shrieked inside as she saw the most cutest bunny socks that has bunny ears and nose popping out at the top.

“That’s so adorable!!” She quickly turned to the rack that hung a cute white tights that comes with a puffy mini skirt in multiple colors. Her eyes was gleaming as she looked at all the cute skirts for toddlers.

“I wonder if oppa likes boys or girls?” She thought as she looked all around her that’s filled with racks and racks of baby clothing, female and male.

“You Lee Arra are walking everywhere! I looked away for a second and you’re gone!” Arra looked at the direction of the familiar voice and laughed as she spots her friend walking angrily towards her.

“I’m sorry Jina ah, I’m just so excited! I can’t believe that I’m pregnant! This is mine and oppa’s dream come true!” Arra hugged the little clothing that she held close to her body tightly. Jina chuckled patting Arra’s head to calm her down.

“The baby is not here yet and you’re this excited, I wonder how you would react when it is really here. Just don’t crush the poor little thing.” Jina laughed as she browsed the racks. Arra thought for a second. Jina turned to her and gapped.

“Are you even giving it a second thought!!?” Jina slapped her arm playfully.

“I was kidding! I wouldn’t crush my own child Jina!” Arra rubbed her arm where Jina slapped.

“Jeeezz…You still have a long time to wait to even crush it anyways cause it’s not even a human yet (Meaning: it’s has not taken the shape of a baby.) Aawww…that’s so cute!!” Jina held up a baby jeans infront of Arra. Arra gasped at the little denim jeans and shrieked after.

“Sshhh…Arra! I knew it, you are going to crush it before it breathes in it’s first breath of air!” Jina crossed her arms at Arra while Arra just laughed waving her hands around objecting to her.

“I’m not cruel!”

 ---

JIna and Arra walked around Seoul checking out baby merchandises to get when Arra and Jinki were to go out and buy so it would be easier then to waste time searching for it aimlessly. Mostly everything are in Seoul so it’s easy for the ladies to find. Now all Arra has to do is wait for Jinki to come back so they can start shopping!

Jina never stopped laughing as Arra was like a living vacuum up every food there is in minutes. She ate food that could last for 5 months for 2 families in a day! Jina asked her to eat healthy so her baby would be born healthy but Arra couldn’t resist as it wasn’t her choice to eat that, she had her cravings.

“I’m sorry about troubling you! I’m so hungry most of the time!” Arra apologized to Jina that sat beside her crossed armed and her lips pouting. They were in a chicken restaurant now after they came out from ice-cream shop.

Arra didn’t look any different yet, still slim and petit as the Lee Arra we knew and loved. But she acts so different even Taemin couldn’t keep up. Cravings after cravings, mood swings after mood swings, Taemin had a lot in his hands but he never complained once. He helped as much as he could manage, he didn’t want to let his noona alone even for a second. But now that Arra is out with her friend, Taemin has time for himself and sleep the day away to reenergize himself when his noona comes back.

-

“I don’t meet you that often but I wonder how your dongsaeng is feeling taking care of you 24/7. I think he’s at home sleeping the whole day just to reenergize himself. You better take care of him too if you don’t want him to run away from you!” Like how your husband had done to you b*tch. Jina shook her head and sighed. Arra pouted her lips and grunted.

“He won’t run away from me just because he looks after me. He loves me to much, I’m his favorite noona, he tells me everyday even now.” Arra stuck her nose up playfully.

“Yeah, right now cause you’re all mood swings and stuff. If he leaves or complains, he would suffer more because you would cry and throw tantrums.”

“No he wouldn’t!”

“There you go again~” Jina said enough. Arra sat back at her seat and grumbled to herself.

“Ok Ok, stop grumbling. I’m sorry ok? I was just playing, besides, you need the exercise. You look chubby.” Jina coolly said with a chuckle.

“Yah~ Hajima~” Arra puppy eyed Jina making Jina sigh and give in.

“Ok Ok. Anyways, let’s go! Why are we still here anyways? You still want to eat? You already ate 3 plates of family meal servings of chicken!(physically impossible!)” Jina’s eyes bulged as Arra blushed.

“I’m full now but..”

“BUT!?”

“…Strawberries sounds nice right now..” Arra shrunk in her seat a little as she looked at Jina’s eyes getting bigger and bigger.

“How are we going to find strawberries here!?” Jina flung her hands above her head not believing this woman in front of her. Crazy b*tch eats like a freaking PIG!! Now where am I going to find some stupid Strawberries in the middle of Seoul!!?

“We can just go to a pastry shop and get Strawberry cake…?” Arra cautiously asked. Jina looked at her putting her hand down then suddenly grabbed Arra’s arm and pulled her out of the chicken shop and in a cab that she screamed for. Arra just followed her in the cab and they sat there quietly, no one said a word. Arra looked at her friend beside her that had her arms crossed and eyebrows forrowed.

“Jina ah…We can forget the cake..”

“What are you talking about…you crave it right so we are getting it.” Jina side glanced  Arra and noticed that she was looking at her hand looking very sorry towards Jina. “Ok look… Arra, you are my friend and I’m here for you. Even if I might get angry at you or get very impatient but whatever it is… I’ll be here… angry or not. Look at me..” Jina’s voice soften so Arra’s head rise to look at her as her eyes were watery.

“Babe, don’t cry… I’m sorry that I got angry at you but you have to understand me too. I’m not used to this and I’m trying I really am. You are my best friend you know that..” Jina reached out to Arra and hugged her tight while her back. Urgh I feel like puking saying those wordsThis is annoying.. i'll get you back for this!

 ----

 

While Arra and Jina is out shopping and eating to their hearts content..well...mostly Arra. Taemin was sound asleep in his room the whole day, he didn't even wake up to take a shower or take a bite, he was THAT tired. The day before when Arra was resting, Taemin cleaned the whole house all on his own just to not let his noona be in a dirty dust like enviroment. He wants his noona to be sick free and the baby to be healthy.

As much as he hates the reality that this is happening, he can't stop it or make his noona throw it away. The baby is still a life, Having the right to live and experience the cruel world. Its human too even if his or her father isn't. Taemin promised himself that when the baby is born, he'll teach it everything that life can give you. He will be there for this child and protect it, he vowed to himself.

 

*Ring Ring*

 

 Taemin’s phone started to ring beside him loudly making him shift on his bed. Groaning angrily at the noise he took his pillow and held it tightly on his head muffling the noise. Afew seconds it stopped but it rang again and again and again making him blow up.

“YAH! Who is this?!” He shouted at the caller as he sat up on his bed.

“Yah, did you just shout at me? I called 6 times and you still dare to shout at me?” Taemin eyes opened at the voice.

“Hyung?”

“Yes, your HYUNG! Didn’t you look at the caller ID!?”

“Mianhe hyung! I’m so tired, I had so little sleep when I took care of noona…sorry..”

“Hmm…it’s ok, I know it’s hard but….is it too hard for you to open the front door too?” Taemin’s eyes bulged at what his hyung just said. He shot up from his bed and ran like lightning towards the front door, opening it revealing a smiling Dino with his hand up waving at the younger one.

“Yo~ Took you long enough..” He laughed before stepping inside.

“Hyung!!” Taemin jumped on him hugging him tightly stopping him from his tracks shocking him slightly.

“Yah~ Did you miss me that much?” Jonghyun hugged him back and picking him up spinning him around alittle. “Cause I missed you too brat..”

“Neh!! But why are you here? Aren’t you busy?” Taemin pulled away from his hyung with a confused expression obviously displayed in his innocent eyes.

“Well, I actually had things to do today BUT..it was cancelled and I had nothing else to do the whole day so I decided to make a visit to my beloved family. Anyways, are you alone? Where’s noona?”

“Noona went out with her friend today…it’s good though I don’t think I can keep my eyes open with her here..i’m pooped.”

“Friend?” Jonghyun asked while he threw himself on the sofa. Taemin nodded and sat beside him.

“What friend? You met her before?” Taemin shook his head. “She never say anything about her to you? Or him..”

“What are you saying hyung! Noona is not that kind of person!” Taemin blew up.

“Baby Tae, I didn’t mean it like that..I meant as a friend cause she needs some friends right now and it’s great that she found someone to spend time with other then just with you all the time..” Jonghyun quickly corrected himself knowing Taemin isn’t in his normal condition with all these things happening the past few weeks.

“Hmm..sorry hyung I just…it just don’t feel the same anymore without you here..” Taemin forced a smile his eyes looked sad and lonely and Jonghyun could see it.

“Hey~ Let’s not talk about this today, I’m here to play with my favorite dongsaeng in the world!” Jonghyun ruffled his hair making chuckle. “Little dongsaeng, guess what…”

“What?”

“Tada!!” Jonghyun pulled out a package out of his bag holding it in front of Taemin.

“What is it?” Taemin didn’t look surprised like how he used to but Jonghyun just shook it off.

“Open it!” Jonghyun smile never faded from his face as he watched his dongsaeng open the box revealing a pair of Radii shoe.(can’t resist! My fav brand!)

“Hyung…this had to be expensive..why?”

“Because I love you brat! And I’m sorry that I’ve been busy. This is a Love slash Apology gift from me. Like it?” Jonghyun explained, Taemin smiled widely and shook his head excitedly.

“Thank you hyung! I love it! I needed new shoes and this is so cool!! Can’t wait to show this to noona!  Oh…talking about noona…are you going to wait till noona comes back?”

“I don’t know, if she’s late then I can’t. I have to go back cause I have practice tomorrow morning.”

“Oh..” Taemin sighed disappointingly. Jonghyun felt guilty towards him knowing he’s going to leave him alone again.  

“Hmm..Taemin ah-“

The boys heads turned towards the door when they heard the door unlocking. Both stood up and walked towards the door they both smiled, Jonghyun smile seemed to grow bigger and bigger as the door cracked wider.

“Taemin I’m home!” They saw their noona walk in but then they noticed she’s not alone. Taemin’s smile faded as he noticed who it was, he clenched his hands to a fist.

“Taemin, what’s-“

“Jonghyun!!?” Jonghyun was cut off by a loud female voice and a pair of arms embracing him tightly.

“Noona ah..I missed you!” He hugged her back but never looked away from Taemin that just stood there. What’s wrong with him?

“How long were you here? Why didn’t you call me? I would have come home earlier!” Arra pinched his cheek slightly angry at him for not telling her.

“Ow..that hurts noona!” Jonghyun winced in pain. “I wasn’t even here that long, I just reached I swear! Taemin didn’t even know! Aaahh Noona it hurts!! O-O-Owwww~~”

“Ok ok..I forgive you. Oh! Let me introduce you to my friend!” Arra ran to the woman that stood behind them and pulled her forward in front of both boys.

“Jina, Jonghyun and Taemin. Jonghyun Taemin, Jina noona!” Arra excitedly introduced them. Jina laughed and bowed.

“Hello, Park Jina imnida! Nice to meet her family finally, I’ve heard a lot.”

“Yeah…I bet..” Taemin mumbled.

“Hmm? What did you say Tae?” Arra asked. Taemin shook his head as he smiled. “Nothing..”

“Nice to meet you noona.” Jonghyun smiled and bowed politely still holding onto his cheek that was about to drop from all that pinching. Taemin had his smile plastered on his face as he looked at this woman in front of him. He hated her, he wanted to slap some sense into her.  Punch the hell out of her cause she ruined this family and she had the guts to make friends with his noona while she’s playing with his noona’s husband!?

Why the hell is she here!? She has no heart! Doesn't she know that noona is pregnant with that MAN’s child!?

“Tae, what’s wrong with you? Don’t be rude.” Jonghyun leaned in and whispered in Taemin’s ear. Arra and Jina went in and sat themselves in the living room.

“What are you guys doing? Come here..” Arra called.

“Nae~” Jonghyun replied then turned to Taemin. “What’s wrong? Tell me..”

Taemin turned to face Jonghyun. “It’s her..”

“What are you talking about it’s her?” Jonghyun glanced in the living room and back.

“Jina… That’s her..”He looked into Taemin’s eyes and understood what he meant.

“WHAT?! You mean..” Jonghyun whispered just loud enough for Taemin to hear.  He looked at the woman that’s laughing in their living room with his noona and his blood boiled.

“How could she do this hyung..? Noona knew nothing and she's befriending the enemy…HER enemy..” He stopped his words and his yes bulged even more.

"What if! She knew.. She knows that Noona is Hyung's wife and what if, she's planning something?? HYUNG! She is planning something up her sleeve!" Jonghyun hushed his dongsaeng down to prevent them hearing any of this.

“Hush.. I think so too Taemin. Just look at her. She appearing in noona's life around this time is just all too much of a coincidence right? I've never heard about her before and poof she's now noona's friend??? What's more she's that ! Trying to take over my position huh?.. Dream on woman. It’s ok..we’ll plan of something..”

“How could we…you are always busy hyung..you are never here..” Jonghyun looked at Taemin and hugged him.

“Everything is going to be ok.. I know it'll be.” 

 

They spent their time together with Arra and Jina talking the most and Jonghyun answering Arra’s questions about training and SM while Taemin just sat there quietly smiling and examining Jina all along during their conversation.

Taemin took his time to look at Jina closely wondering what made his hyung fall hard this way and treat his noona so badly. His noona is obviously wwithout a doubt prettier than her, Jina’s body is average compared to his noona. Still curvy even though being pregnant. So what is it?

Both boys looked at how their noona laughing and teasing with that woman. They don’t understand how a petit woman can do such a thing, she looked so innocent to even kill an ant. 

Guess it's true. You can’t just judge a book by it’s cover. There is such a person in this world and they are staring at that human right in the face and she’s here in their living room. 

 

 

 

Hello precious Silent readers. Like the update?

<3  & Peace

Unnie!! *reads* Woah you're on a roll~~ Guess writing on and finishing this soon huh.. JINA!!! BIWO!! Aishhhh

Well yeah I hate her too..* shrugs and sigh*

Waeyo Unnie?? *Looks at readers* * spots silent readers* Comment no?? It's going to end soon though..

*Nods and sigh* *Turn off laptop*