Chapter 14 [Anger & Ice-Cream]

[ 사랑 ]

[Nobody POV]

"Noona, it's like....9pm now. Where's hyung??" Jonghyun said as he checked his watch.

Jonghyun and Arra was now sitting comfortably in Arra's living room watching television. Jonghyun told her he is willing to accompany her till Jinki get's home but seems like Jinki is not coming home anytime soon. Arra wants to call her husband BUT..she's scared that he might get pissed off at her and start a fight again.

Jonghyun was quite tired already and Arra felt bad for letting Jonghyun stay this late because of her. But whenever she ask Jonghyun to go home, he refuses. This is the kind of friend you would love forever because of how this friend cares for you and willing to accompany you till late at night.

Arra used to love Kim Jonghyun too but the reason behind her not holding his hand is because she's scared that it might ruin the relationship they had since they were little. Her friendship with Kim Jonghyun is so precious to her it's more then you know and what you see here right now.

"I don't know. Please go home Jonghyun, you look like you're going to pass out anytime." Arra stood up from the sofa nudging him to stand.

"You are alone at home, I can't leave you. What's wrong with hyung?? He never leaves you like this before! He is always here, always. Where is he!?" Jonghyun voice raised as he slams the sofa with his right hand hard. That shocked Arra and made her feel really bad now. She quickly force a smile on her lips.

"It's ok Jonghyun ah. Don't get angry with him ok? Please go home, it's so late now. Please?"  Arra reached for his right hand pulling it asking him to stand.

"I'll stay here for one more hour then i'll go. Noona, where did he tell you he was going?" Jonghyun asked with a slight pissed off tone while Arra slowly sat down back to where she previously were.

"I don't know. He told me not to wait up so that's why I told you i'm fine."

"But noona-"

 

[DingDong~]

Jonghyun was interupted by the doorbell as both Arra and Jonghyun quickly stood up and went to the door. Jonghyun following from behind with fist clentched.

"This must be him.." His fist clentched tight as he said that.

"Jonghyun ah.." Arra stopped and held his clentched fist. He looked at his noona and quickly loosen his fist and gave her a small smile.

Arra breathed in deep before opening the door and Jonghyun quickly step forward ready to grab the person at the door.

"Taemin?" Arra was shocked to find who was the one at her doorstep. Jonghyun quickly stop at his tracks and sighed. Taemin on the other hand had a cute smile on his face as he looked the both of them then his smile disappeared as he noticed the both of them were frowning.

"What's wrong?" He asked as he stepped in the house. Jonghyun walked back in the living room and slumped himself on the sofa again.

"It's nothing-"

"NOTHING!?" Jonghyun cut her off as he sighed loudly.

"Jonghyun ah..Hmm Taemin, why are you here so late at night?" Arra looked at Jonghyun, she knew Jonghyun was really really angry right now but wants him to stop, Taemin was here.

"What's going on here? Where's hyung?" Taemin ignored Arra's question and focused on why Jonghyun was mad and why he didn't see his hyung anywhere.

"Your hyung is not home yet and left Arra noona alone at home. Look at the time!? What does he have out there to leave our noona like this?? I don't think there is work today because noona don't even know about it!! Where the hell is he!!??" Jonghyun was screaming right now, Arra didn't know what to do because she was angry herself but she didn't show it. Taemin just looked at them and his heart hurts. You know that he knew about his hyung and what he is doing out there but he just couldn't say anything.

"Maybe he has something to do suddenly when he was out?" Taemin tried to calm Jonghyun down as he sat beside him on the couch.

"Won't noona know about it then? They do own the same store Taemin ah.."

Taemin the usual hyper sugar rushed guy is now speechless. He just sat there looking at the disappointed faces of the ones he loved. He felt his throat heat up and tears filled his eyes so he quickly look away. He swollowed hard to not let it fall and force a smile out of his trembling lips.

"NOONA!! Let's eat ice-cream!?...To cool ourselves down? Hyung! C'mon??" Taemin turned and shook Jonghyun's arm like a child nudging him as he brought out his best aegyo he could do.

Arra looked at him and slowly nodded, she have to cool down she hates being angry. She stood and went to Jonghyun that's totally ignored Taemin's aegyo and got her own aegyo to attack Jonghyun.

"Jonghyun ah...ice-creammmm~" She sang as she pouted cutely at Jonghyun. Jonghyun looked at Arra and he stared at her with no emotion in his face.

"I know that you are angry but...it's ice-creammmm~" Arra took out her best aegyo that she knew Jonghyun couldn't resist pinching her cheeks for.

Jonghyun's lips slowly pinched and curled, his eyes was doing the same. He reached out and pinched both Taemin and Arra's cheeks!

"Aigoo.." He whispered. "Ow!" Arra and Taemin shouted in pain and laughed. Jonghyun stood up and walked to the kitchen but stopped and turn to them.

"Aren't you guys coming to get ice-cream?" Arra and Taemin was still sitting down rubbing their cheeks where Jonghyun pinched.

Arra looked at Taemin and Taemin looked at Arra, a big smile appeared and they highfived each other.

"Nae!" They both shouted as they ran to Jonghyun and pulled him in the kitchen.

Taemin quickly grabbed the big bowl and held it over his head.

"Let's put it all in here and we eat together!?" He said as he jumped on the spot. Arra quickly grabbed the ice-cream tub from the freezer. Jonghyun couldn't keep his laugh inside any longer so you know what happened.

"Want to put all kinds of sprinkles??!!" Arra excitedly said as she held out all kinds of sprinkles and toppings you can think of in her small arms.

Taemin eye's widened and quickly nodded. His head could have fallen off if it wasn't connected to his neck!

"All?!!?" Jonghyun turned to them while he was grabbing the spoons with a shocked look on his face.

"YEAH!!!!!" Taemin screamed as he sprinkled rainbow sprinkles on the ice-cream that Arra was scooping.

"Taemin ah wait! I have to put the ice-cream in the bowl first!" Arra panicked but no one could stop Taemin anymore. He was in ice-cream madness mode right now.

"Arra quick!" Jonghyun went to Arra and help her scoop the ice-cream in before Taemin could fill the bowl with only sprinkles and toppings.

"GUMMY BEARS!!!!" He shouted as he spot the gummy bear candy bag at the corner of his eye. He grabbed it and threw it in the bowl that is nearly filled with ice-cream and weird toppings.

"Gummy bears? Oh my god, we are going to meet Mr Toilet bowl after this.." Jonghyun sighed as he watched his dongsaeng going nuts with the sprinkles. He kept on scooping ice-cream in with Arra that's laughing all the way.

"OH MY GOD! GUMMY WORMS!!???" Taemin spot the gummy worm candy bag next but before he could grab it, Jonghyun already grabbed it.

"We need gummy worms!!" Taemin was reaching for the gummy worms that Jonghyun held up high. Mostly Taemin could reach it but Jonghyun held onto his face so Taemin couldn't.

"No Taemin! It's enough! Look at the bowl! It's full!!!!" Jonghyun shouted as he struggled with Taemin that was still reaching for the candy bag in his hands.

 

"Taemin! I'm eating this alone!! ANNYONG!" Arra grabbed the ice-cream filled bowl and ran out of the kitchen.

"ANI!!!" Taemin quickly forgot about the gummy worms and ran out. Jonghyun swung his gummy worm held arm down and place it on the messed up counter that was filled with melted ice-cream that fell and all the sprinkles spread all around the big counter.

"I'll clean this later.." He whispered with a smile as he walked out of the kitchen to join the two ice-cream crazy people that's already attacking the ice-cream with their spoons.

"Ya! Ya! Leave some for me.."Jonghyun quickly sat down and grabbed his own spoon.

"Wah! This is the best!" Taemin mumbled with a full mouth is ice-cream and gummy bears.

Arra and Jonghyun laughed as they both took a spoon of ice-cream in their mouths.

"Taemin is a monster..Yah!" Jonghyun pulled on Taemin's hand quickly. Taemin was bitting on the spoon like it was ice-cream!

Arra looked at Jonghyun that was laughing and stopping Taemin from eating the spoon and couldn't stop smiling. She wished that her husband could be like Jonghyun. How could he change like this..

Arra sighed with a painful heart as she scooped a big spoon full of ice-cream and stuffed it in forcefully. She did that a couple of times but stopped and grabbed her head as she winced.

"Noona! What's wrong!!??" Jonghyun held Arra's shoulder worried. Taemin stopped as well and looked at Arra with ice-cream messed face of his.

"B...bra..in...fre.eeze.ee!!" She stuttered while grabbing her head tight. Jonghyun and Taemin started to laugh hard as they rolled on their backs holding their stomachs.

"YAH!" The pain lessen and she looked at the both of them rolling around laughing at her. "I'll eat this alone then!!" She pulled the bowl to her and started to eat again forgetting about her super brain freeze earlier.

Both of them sat up and tried to pull the bowl from Arra while still laughing.

All three was being so loud and messy that they didn't realize that someone was outside listening to everything that is happening inside.

He was there for awhile now not wanting to interrupt the people inside.

He saw Taemin coming in the house when he drove in. He walked to his doorstep and heard Jonghyun screaming and he realized that Jonghyun was screaming about him so he stood there listening. He heard everything and he even heard his own heart break apart. He couldn't believe his own family hates him. A tear fell on the cold cement floor of his doorstep. He felt so guilty.

Hearing all the commotion of ice-cream making and teasing while eating it loud for the world to hear he smiled. Even if it hurts, he just smiled knowing that they will always be ok if they are together.

He turned to walk away.."Oppa.." Arra opened the door and stood there at their doorstep with a disappointed look on her face. Jinki turned to her with a dried trail of tear trailing down his cheek. "How did you-"

 

"JONGHYUN STOP!!"