2 Faced Brothers

[ 사랑 ]

[Jonghyun POV]

Kim LeeNa

Her name ran through my mind like a dream, she's a dream. Her voice whispered in my mind repeatedly making my heart pound hard. How she smiled, how her hair bounce as she walked and of how it smelt like strawberries makes me want her more. Could this be love? LeeNa..

"Earth to Mr Kim Jonghyun!" A loud voice snaps me out of my trail of sweet thoughts I realize i'm in the studio standing in the middle like a fool.

"I'm sorry. Where were we?" I shook my head and focused back on what we were doing. LeeNa, why are you so beautiful? I caught myself starring at her as she explained again but I couldn't hear anything.

"Yah!"

"I'm sorry..What was it again?" LeeNa sighed hard placing her arms on her waist glancing me.

"Let's just skip vocal training today, you seem to be out of it. We'll continue tomorrow ok?" I watch her walk to her bag at the corner fishing out her tumbler. I walked to her were my bag lay just beside her own.

"What's in your mind today? What's wrong?" She turned to me worried. I zip up my bag and look at her. My heart pound amillion times faster as she stared right into my eyes.

"Nothing..i'm...i'm just tired.." I look away quickly and swung my bag over my shoulder. "See you tomorrow!"

Raising her hand to stop me but I ran out before she could say my name. She's making me go crazy, what's wrong with me! I'm never like this!

"What the hell is wrong with me! Aish!" I walked as fast as I can out of the building I struggled with my bag trying to find my phone.

"Where the hell is my phone!? Ah...here it is!"

It's still so early, maybe I could meet my noona! It's been awhile since i've seen her. I want to tell her about LeeNa!! She's going to be so excited..well...i'm more excited but she has to know! My best friend has to know everything! AHAHAH I'M SO EXCITED!!

Dialing her number I waited as it rang.

 

-Call-

"Yebos-"

"NOONA!! Are you home? I'm done early I can see you! Noona you're home right? Is Taemin with you?"

"Jonghyun? Arra is in the kitchen right now and Taemin is in there with her."

"Hyung? You're...You're home?"

"This is my home ofcause i'll be home. So you're coming over?"

"Why is that assh*le there!? He's the last person I want to see EVER!"

"Yes I'm coming over..tell noona for me. Bye." I hung up not even caring of him replying me. I have to be there now knowing that so called HYUNG is back home.

 

[N/B POV]

Jonghyun held his bag tight as he dashed to catch a cab. Looking around for any approaching cab he sighed.

"Where the hell are all the cabs!? When I need one it's never here!" Jonghyun screamed in his head.

"Finding a cab?" I turned to the voice to find LeeNa standing behind me.

"Arr..yeah...i'm in a hurry and there's no cab in sight. I'm a little frustrated.." LeeNa nodded with a pout and spot a cab coming their way.

"CAB!" She ran pass Jonghyun waving her arms over her head wildly. Jonghyun gapped at the girl that he fell for that kind of looking a little not lady like right now. His facial expression softens as he started to chuckle to himself.

"I like her...she's funny..and cute too.."

"Yah Yah Kim Jonghyun! I got you a cab! Yah! Aren't you in a hurry!? Get in and go, pali!" LeeNa pulled Jonghyun towards the cab and pushed him inside closing the cab door.

"Annyong!" She waved from outside the window. Jonghyun was in a daze but waved back slowly.

"Chalka...LeeNa ah.."

The cab drove off while Jonghyun was still waving forcing him to sit back on the seat.

"Cute little miss you have there.." The driver looked at him through the rear view mirror. Jonghyun looked at him in confusion.

"Sorry?"

"Your girl friend.."

"GIRLFRIEND!?"

"Oh! Aniyo-" Jonghyun waved his hands infront of him.

"Ani? Well..you better be quick before someone else get's her. She seem like a very kind hearted girl to have gotten for you a cab and caring that you're late even if you're not her boyfriend."

The driver just punched a really true truth about LeeNa. The drive got quiet after their small talk between them two, Jonghyun went into deep thought throughout the ride to Arra's.

 

.

.

Looking at the Lee family's front door, Jonghyun fished out his phone and dialed a number.

 

-Call-

"Yeoboseyo?"

"Tae..step out for abit. I'm up front, don't tell anyone that you're meeting me."

"Oh...nae hyung.."

-End Call-

 

Afew minutes later Taemin came out and jogged towards Jonghyun with smile on his lips.

"Why did you call me out here hyung? It's cold!" Taemin rubbed his shoulders shivering slightly.

"Is that dude inside? Why didn't you text me?" Jonghyun stressed.

"I didn't know when you're free. I just didn't want to disturb your training and you don't need more stress hyung. Training is stress enough.." Jonghyun sighed and looked at the house.

"Is he treating noona badly while I was gone?"

"He's actually...acting kind of..normal.." Taemin scratched the back of his head.

"Normal?"

"Yeah, like before. He smiles alot now and treats noona like how he used too. I think he changed somehow..like...back to the way he was before that tried to ruin everything." Tae explained emphasizing on the . Jonghyun bit his bottom lip suddenly feeling uneasy about what Taemin said.

"Totally back to normal?" Jonghyun asked, Taemin nodded. "Hope so, if he's just playing around-"

"Don't have to say another word hyung.." Taemin cracked his knuckles as he bit his lip in anger. Jonghyun found it cute though.

"Baby Tae, don't do that ever again.." Walking past Taemin while chuckling he walked up to the front door.

"Hyung hyung...noona made Kimchi stew, I was helping her when you called." Taemin followed from behind but was stopped when Jonghyun turned to him.

"Did that dude help out with the cooking?"

"N-no..not really. He just hang around the kitchen playing around with noona..like how he used to be. I really felt like a 3rd wheel in there.."

"I see.." Jonghyun turned back around facing the door. "What is he up too?"

"Let's get in now! It's so cold!!" Taemin burst in can't wait to be warm again as he quickly took off his coat throwing it on the sofa and running in the kitchen. Jonghyun stepped in slowly looking around the house cautiously as he took off his own coat placing it on the side table nearest to the front door.

He could hear the commotion in the kitchen as he walked closer. Poking his head to look in the kitchen he saw what he hated.

"It's HIM....hugging my noona like nothing happened! Smiling and all...makes me sick! Why I-"

"Jonghyun, you're here!!" Jonghyun snapped out of his bad thoughts he spot his noona running towards him. He quickly stood up straight lifted her and spinning around hugging her tight.

"Missed me?" Placing her down gently Arra pinched his cheeks painfully. "Ouh! Noona."

"You're my best friend ofcause I missed you! What kind of question is that!? Babo~" Both of them chuckled.

"Noona, so you don't miss me?" Taemin pouted.

"Yah! You were with her all this time! Let me have her now.." Sticking out his tongue at Taemin he hugged Arra again.

"Yah~ That's enough now.." Onew went in the middle pulling them appart. Arra laughed as she walked back to her pot checking the stew. Jonghyun was busy glaring at his so called hyung to hear what his noona ask him.

"Jonghyun ah..What's wrong? Oppa?" Arra stood beside them. Onew and Jonghyun looked at each other not taking their eyes off one another.

"Nothing...OH SMELLS NICE!! Stew? OH KIMCHI!!" Jonghyun started to laugh suddenly skipping to the hot pot that's brewing Kimchi stew. Taemin that's burning a whole behind Jinki's head started to laugh as well running beside Jonghyun smelling the same pot.

"Doesn't it smell delicious!? Can't wait to eat it!" Taemin hopped around the kitchen rubbing his stomach hungrily. Jonghyun took a spoon and tasted it.

"Oh! Maa!" Jonghyun's eyes bulged as the soup slid down his throat. It's been awhile since he had tasted his noona's kimchi stew it's literally heaven for him right now. Arra chuckled at their silliness.

"Let's set up the dinning table boys.." Arra walked out of the kitchen to put the plates in order leaving the 3 guys in the kitchen having another starring competition.

"Pfft~" Jonghyun rolled his eyes walking away from Jinki that gripped his fist tight.

"What's with the fist hyung? Want to punch us?" Taemin laughed as he took out the spoon and chopsticks out of the drawer.

"What the hell's wrong with you both?" Jinki literally hissed through his teeth as he spoke.

"Us? What's wrong with us? Are you kidding us right now HYUNG.." Jonghyun tilted his head as he pouted with a slight grin on his lips. Taemin is already laughing alone at the back. Jinki walked forward standing only a cm away from Jonghyun's face, they could even smell each other's breath.

"Suddenly becoming a trainee made you all cocky now huh. You think all this could make you happy...this is all nothing.." Jinki smirked.

"Happy? HYUNG...what will make me happy is the day I see you fall right smack down on your face... tsk~" Shoving Jinki  with his shoulder he walked to the fridge. Jinki grabbed his collar slamming him hard on the fridge door shocking Taemin that's about to head out of the kitchen.

"Yah!" Taemin grabbed Jinki's arm that's grabbing onto Jonghyun's collar hard trying to pry it away from his precious hyung. Jinki grabbed Taemin's arm and pushed him away hard making him fall backwards. Jonghyun got furious at what he did and was about to make the first punch when Arra spoke from the dinning room.

"What are you guys doing in there? What's taking so long? Where's the chopsticks and the spoons? Glasses? I thought you guys were hungry." Arra walked in to find Jinki and Jonghyun standing really close to each other while Taemin sat on the floor legs crossed. Jonghyun quickly pouted his lips and crossed his arms.

"I wanted to help you then he wanted to help you too but I wanted to help you more then Taemin wanted to help you too and we got into an argument now nobody can help you but I still want to help you if J..Jink...Jinki...hyung here let me help you in peace.." Glancing back at his hyung he smiled sweetly. Jinki cleared his throat slowly his lips curve to a smile.

"Oppa...let them help me if they want to. You go and sit in the dinning room and wait. Go Go Go~" Arra pulled her husband out of the kitchen and into the dinning room seating him down.

 

 

"Jonghyun hyung...that was genius!" Taemin pat Jonghyun on his shoulder. Jonghyun stuck his chin up proudly.

"I know right.."

"Boys, bring the food out please. Thank you~" Arra voiced out from the dinning room. Jonghyun and Taemin quickly prepared the food in the kitchen ready enough to bring out.

 

[Jinki POV]

I sat in the dinning room waiting for them to bring out the food with Arra beside me. They want to help out so badly then good, I don't have to do anything. Thanks boys.

"Oppa, can you stop fighting with them? They just want to help."  I glance at Arra with a what.the.hell look but I relaxed myself.

"Aren't I letting them help?"

"Those two faced bastards in that kitchen wants to help so much then help with EVERYTHING!"

"Thank you oppa...love you.." A smiled spread across my lips hearing her say those words. I reached out for her hand holding it tight.

"Love you too babe.."

 

-Slam!-

 

"What the hell!?" I shot a glare at the one that slammed the pot on the dinning table in between me and Arra. Lee Taemin!

"Ow! Ow! It's hot!" He blew his hands making pouty faces. Arra panicked.

"Are you ok!?" Holding onto his hands she blew them. 

"It's just hot, i'm fine noona."

"Thank god..becareful next time little kid! Scared me.." Ruffling his hair she laughed seating back down. I looked at the boy as he chuckled with Arra but he shot a glare at me suddenly smirking. What the hell!? I was about to say something but was cut off by that other 2 face that stepped out of the kitchen holding a tray of glasses.

"Let me help you hyung!" Taemin ran to him grabbing the jug of orange juice off the tray. Both of them walked side by side keeping their sly eyes on me. I clenched my fist tight but I kept myself back cause I don't want to be the bad guy infront of Arra.

"Brought everything out boys?" I faked a smile. They placed the glasses at the place infront of each of our plates.

"Hmm.." Both of them answered me. Hmm? Wow, they really don't respect their hyung, especially that Jonghyun!

"Ok now sit down so we can eat.." I ordered. They glared at me again but I just ignored, i'm tired of this game..it's boring and i'm hungry..

"Thank you for the food noona!" Both of them said in unison turning back to their happy selves.

 

Two faced bastards~

 

"OH! The spoons and chopsticks!" Taemin jumped off his seat running in the kitchen.

 

 

 

 

 

 

Long time no see~

I'm not giving up on this fic...don't worry...I was just at the point of enjoying updating the other fics for awhile and I was away so..I hope this chapter didn't disappoint you all.

Please keep supporting me till this fic ends. Love you <33333

And sorry that it took so long...made some of you kind of angry and worried that I had given up on this fic. I'm real sorry. Love you guys the most! Cause you made me realize...keke~

 

 

Weird has disappeared ..*looks around*

If you find her, please tell me. *bow* Thank you! *looks around* *sigh*