Chapter 2 [Lies yet Loved]

[ 사랑 ]

"Here are the eggs you wanted.." I said as I placed the eggs on the kitchen counter. I continued to hum the song.

"You're so late yeobbo ah, hmm. What are you humming? Sounds like a nice song." Arra couldn't stay angry at me yet asked me about the tune I was humming as she walked towards me.

I didn't hear what she said, I was to busy humming the song and Jina's voice singing it in my head. I pulled up a stool and sat down infront of the kitchen counter.

"Yeobbo? helloooo.." Arra waved her hand infront of my face.

"Hmm? What is it?" I looked at her, clueless of what she's doing.

"What's wrong with you?" She pulled up a stool and sat down beside me.

"What are you talking about?"

"I asked you what you were humming. You totally ignored me." She pouted, so cute.

"Really? I just heard someone sang this and it's stuck in my mind. Sorry."

"Oh, it sounds really nice."

"Yeah it is, it's a beautiful song. You should have heard it." *You should have heard her sing, you would love her too*

"I would love to hear it. Hmm..anyways, i'll go and get lunch ready. Go get washed up." She stood up and started the stove fire.

I went to our room and sat on the edge of the bed still in a daze.

*I...think...NO NO! I love Arra..I love Arra!! I can't do this to her! Arra is the one for me, no one else..no one!*

 

-Small flashback-

From the very first moment you caught my eye
You were like nothing i've ever seen in my life
I caught your attention as you passed me a smile
 

*************

 

[Nobody POV]

Jinki and Arra sat at the dinning table eating the food that Arra prepared for the 2 of them. They were unusually quiet, they would always talk while eating. Arra could feel the awkwardness between them two. She could not stand it, it was actually driving her crazy. Jinki on the other hand was in a state of confusion. He was confused of his heart, here his wife of 5 years sitting eating with him yet his mind was far away to a women he barely knew. The one he calls his ideal women.

"Arra.." Jinki broke the silence, Arra put down her chopsticks and looked at her husband.

"Hmm? What is it?" Jinki looked at his wife that is waiting for him to continue.

"...nothing.." he shook his head and smiled. Arra felt something is wrong but she couldn't put a finger to what it was.

"What is it? You wanted to ask me something right?"

"I love you.." Jinki looked at Arra straight in her eyes and said the 3 words that meant so much to Arra. Yet without Arra knowing, Jinki didn't mean it. For the first time in 5 years of their marriage Jinki love wasn't true.

"I love you too." Arra smiled and leaned forward for a kiss, Jinki lean in and gave her a peck and smiled back.

*I'm sorry Arra..* He cried inside as he looked at his innocent wife that's happily eating infront of him.

Don't get me wrong, he still loves Arra. It's just that someone else is in his mind right now. He has to lie to not make Arra think different. He didn't want to hurt Arra, she is his wife. But after lunch everything went back to normal, they watched tv together, laugh, tease eachother.

"Jinki ah! I was watching that!" Arra screamed at Jinki that changed the channel. Jinki laughed hard at her outburst, it was so cute to him.

"Ok ok! Big baby!.." Still laughing, Jinki changed the channel back. Arra hit him playfully and snuggled in his arm.

Arra and Jinki are the same age but Jinki is a month older then Arra. That's why they are comfortable with each other, from the start. From the time they first met each other they were comfortable. It was like love at first sight, they clicked the second they met.

Jinki fell inlove with her personality and Arra fell inlove with him for who he was. Arra knew that Jinki was her future but Jinki took sometime to figure it out. They dated for 2 years before Jinki preposed to Arra.

 

**********************

5years back

 

It was on Arra's birthday, November 16th. Jinki was late as his taxi was caught on traffic, Arra waited patiently as Jinki has already called her to inform her of his problem.

The mall was crowded with people, Arra just could not believe that her birthday was on a weekend. She cursed this day that was her day yet everyone is here noisy as ever disturbing her special day.

Arra sat quietly on a bench infront of the mall near the taxi stand watching every taxi that stop to alight their passengers hoping that it's Jinki. She waited for awhile, 40 minutes. She sat there for 40 minutes already and Jinki still has not arrived.

She never ones in her mind/heart blamed Jinki for being late. She knew that today was going to go wrong somehow, someway. Still sitting at the same spot she looked down, eyes tired from all the look out she's been doing.

"Happy Birthday Kim Arra.." A bouquet of roses appeared infront of her while she was starring at the ground. She looked up and there he was smiling brightly down at her with roses at hand.

"Oppa..." Arra smiled, took the bouquet of roses and hugged Jinki tight in her arms. "Thank you, they are beautiful.."

"I'm sorry i'm late, I love you." Jinki whispered in her ear as she release.

"I already forgiven you along time ago and...I love you too." She smiled and Jinki passionately kissed her still guilty for being late.

"Let's go!" Arra grabbed Jinki's hand and pulled him in the mall.

Eventhough it was crowed, noisy and insane. Both of them had the time of their lives, going for a movie, ate their favorite food together, they only needed each other.

Jinki and Arra sat in the cafe laughing and having a great time as the day is coming to an end. Jinki just looked at this girl that made his life worth living smiling to himself. Arra noticed this and looked at him.

"Oppa? Why are you looking at me like that? Is there something on my face?" Arra quickly touched her face everywhere. Jinki reached out and held both of her hands and placed them on the table inbetween them both.

"Arra ah, do you love me?" Jinki look deep in Arra's eyes as he waited for her reply.

"Oppa, I love you with all my heart. You know that." Jinki smile grew bigger as she said that. Arra just tilted her head in confusion.

"Then..." Jink stood up and kneeled beside Arra that's sitting on the chair with a confused look still stuck on her face.

"Then Arra, would you marry me?" Jinki took out a pretty Tiffany & Co blue box and revealed what was inside.

"I love you and want you in my life. I want to have a family with you, grow old with you. I want us to grow white hair together." Arra laughed at Jinki's last sentence and looked at him. Everyone around them was at awe at every word Jinki was saying to Arra. Everyone waited for Arra to answer Jinki that is still kneeling infront of her.

Just a simple word made everyone cheer. "I do." Jinki slid the diamond ring on Arra's ring finger and hugged Arra tightly swinging her around. Jinki was the happiest man alive and Arra felt like she was the luckiest girl alive.

 

Now here they are sitting on their living room couch 5 years later, Arra cuddled comfortably in Jinki's arm watching tv together.

Arra and Jinki had been trying to have kids, it wasn't easy as they thought it would be. Everytime they failed Arra would cry the whole day, Jinki never left her side whenever they do. Jinki never left her side even ones, she loved Arra too much and it hurts seeing her hurt. But in his heart he knew that one day is going to be the day. The day a special someone would come and make everything better.

 

 

How was it? Do you like it?.. Please comment...it really helps. <<3333333