He Still Loves Me After All.

[ 사랑 ]

 

[ Arra's POV ]

"Taemin-ah! Yah It's the wrong side!" I laughed at his silliness. We were putting together a jigsaw puzzle that we bought when we went out for lunch. I look at the innocent being in front of me. Little as he may seem, he is much more mature than any of us if he choose to be.

Taemin has been staying over ever since Jinki oppa and Jonghyun left. I didn't mind at all since it is quite lonely being at home alone without oppa around now. Sigh.. What's wrong with oppa? Have I made him mad in any way?

"Noona?? NOONA~~~"

"Huh? Ouh.." I was snapped back to reality when Taemin shook my arm.

"Noona? Gwenchana? You keep spacing out lately.."He pouted.

"Ahh.. Mianhe Taemin-ah.. How about I make us some refreshing drinks?? How does root beer float sounds? " I changed the subject. His eyes grew wide upon hearing root beer float. I chuckled.

"With extra scoop of vanilla ice cream for you~~" I cooed. He nodded almost immediately. I chuckled and ruffled his hair.

"Arrasso. I'll be back~" I sang along to 2PM's I'll Be Back which went erm off key. He laughed and I proceed to the kitchen to pamper my favourite dongsaeng.

I was humming along to the song that is playing on the radio. It was 'Vanilla Love' by Lee Hyunji featuring this guy named Onew. It was our song. Oppa and me. We would sing this song and act through the song. Those days were the happiest days of my life but now...

*Ding Dong*

My thoughts were cut off by the doorbell. Who could it be?

"I'll get it Taemin-ah~" I shouted from the kitchen loud enough for him to hear. As I made my way through the living room, Taemin was smiling brightly at me. I looked at the puzzle and he's almost done. I chucked. Figures.

As I was about to turn the door knob, I remembered the tub of ice cream I left on the counter.

"OMO! Taemin-ah...Can you help noona to scoop the ice cream into our floats? Ouh and keep the tub back into the freezer? Thank you~"

"Neh!"

I turned the knob as I watch him run into the kitchen but still facing the living room and opened the door.

"Arra..." I froze. I turn towards the visitor slowly. In just a matter of seconds, we were face to face. My heart can't help but soften when I see his face. He... He looks happy.. Is everything fine now? Between us? He's not snapping at me the second he sees me anymore.

"Op..pa.." He smiled that beautiful smile of his that I've yearned these past few days.

"Arra-ah. I missed you..." I missed you too Oppa... So much that I could die..He stepped forward and kissed my forehead and lead the both of us into the living room. I couldn't help but smile by his gesture. It's been quite awhile since Oppa last initiate. 

As we walk arm in arm into the clear view of the living room, Taemin got out from the kitchen with our floats. I guess he has to make one more now. I smiled.

"Ah.. Uri Taeminnie is here too!" Upon hearing Oppa's voice, Taemin somehow froze in his spot. Waeyo??

His face clearly showed erm how should I put it? Anger? Hatred? How could such an innocent guy be filled with these feelings? Maybe I'm imagining.

As I was babbling in my thoughts, I heard shattered glass.

"Taemin!" I ran up to him and help both his slightly bleeding hands. He just smashed the two freaking glass of floats with his bare hands! Why would he do that?? Aigoo!

"Yah! Michyesso?? Wae?? Now your hands are bleeding! Thank god it's not serious Taemin-ah... You scared noona!" I nagged at him while I clean his wounds. I looked over the couch to see whether Oppa could cope cleaning up the mess.

"Oppa.. Gwenchana? Can you handle it?" I heard Taemin snicker. I shot him a glare. He looked out the window not wincing one bit when I applied the medication. What Is he made of metal now? Where's the fragile Taemin? Where's the whiny kid? He seems different when Oppa came back.

"Taemin-ah.. Gwenchana?" Oppa came over as soon as he was done cleaning and smiled at the both of us.

SILENCE...

Aishh this kid is throwing tantrums! No answer to his hyung? What is wrong???

I slightly applied pressure on his wound while wrapping it up. He did wince a wee bit and looked at me with the What-The-Hell look. I signaled him by tilting my head towards Oppa. 

Taemin rolled his eyes and shrugged.

"I'm fine." That's it? No 'Thanks for your concern hyung' or something like that? Sigh.. What's going on? He's never like this before...

Time passed by slowly with the tension between Oppa and Taemin. I don't know why Taemin's giving him the cold shoulder but Oppa just brush it off like nothing happened. It was already night time and Oppa just came out from the shower with his towel hanging from his neck.

"Yeobo-ah.. Your turn now.." He approached me and kissed my cheek. I blushed and went ahead.

Once I stepped in the shower, I let the warm water run through my body. I exhaled all my worries out along with the running water and down the drain. I hope it stays this way. No more fights no more crying. 

I'm really happy Oppa's back to his loving way. I missed him so much.. All my worries were in vain. I smiled.

He still loves me after all.

[ End of Arra's POV ]

 

[ At the living room ]

Taemin came out from his room and sat down on the couch while turning on the tv to watch his favourite dance show. Jinki who were sitting at the kitchen table noticed Taemin's presence and he was confused to see Taemin still hanging around here when it's already late at night.

He went over to Taemin and sat on the couch opposite Taemin's.

"Still here? I thought you would be home by now.." Taemin rolled his eyes when he saw Jinki sitting down opposite him.

"Great. Intruding my space now huh." He thought to himself.

"Ouh don't you know? I'm staying here now to take care of noona since someone who's supposed to take care of her, apparently didn't do his job properly leaving noona to suffer by herself." He said sarcastically.

Onew couldn't take all this coldness Taemin's been giving him lately. He clenched his fist to hold his anger in.

"Yah Taemin. Is that how you talk to me? Your hyung? What's with you?" He asked calmly still trying to hold in his anger. Taemin just scoffed. Taemin couldn't believe what he's hearing.

"Hyung? Well you WERE my hyung. From the moment you started cheating on noona and go with that , you WERE my hyung! I don't have a cheater for hyung."  He vent it all in his thoughts.

"I know it all hyung. Stop putting on the act in front of me." He said through gritted teeth. Onew was speechless. He was shocked.

"What did he mean? What does he know?" Onew thought to himself. His insides fidgeting to know the truth.

"Don't you dare Taemin." A little warning visible in his voice. Taemin shot his head towards Onew. His eyes glaring through Onew's as though it could burn right through any metal.

"Don't YOU dare hyung." He smirk when he saw how Onew was taken aback by his words. 

Just then Arra got out from her room all dressed for the night. She could see Taemin and Onew staring at each other. She sighed.

"Hey boys~ How about late night movie screening huh?" She sat down beside Taemin and put up her bright smile. Taemin loosen up and smiled back at her.

"Sure noona! I want to watch this!" Taemin went back to his hyper mode for his noona. He reached over to the coffee table and passed her the recent dvd he borrowed. She furrowed her eyebrows and scrunched up her nose.

"Come on Taemin.. No horror movies please..." Taemin did his aegyo and she gave in.

"No fair Taeminnnie. Why were you ever born with those tactics~" She whined and Taemin laughed and shrugged.

"Don't worry yeobo. I'm here neh? Snuggle in my arms and you'll be safe." Jinki smiled at her with his arms open wide for Arra. Arra giggled and nod. She went over to Jinki and snuggle in his arms.

"Ahh.. Where's Jonghyun Arra? Usually he'll be here if this kid is around. How come I've never seen him around today?" Arra looked up at her husband confused. "Didn't he knew about Jonghyun?" She thought to herself.

Taemin scoffed.

"How would you know anything if you were never around to know about your dongsaeng well being. Hyung." Taemin again came up with a sarcastic remark to spite Jinki.

Arra felt her husband tense up when his grip tightened around her waist. Arra couldn't take all this tension. She finally shot up from her sit.

"Alrite! Stop it you two. What is wrong with you Taemin? He's your hyung for goodness sake. Where's your respect young man? Can't we have a good peaceful family quality time without all these tension in the air?! Can't you guys just put it all aside?? For me? " She looked at the both of them. Sadness all over her expression. She looked back at Taemin.

"For me Taemin-ah.. For me? I'm happy now. That's what you want right? So please??" She plunged down back into her seat and buried her face in her hands. She was sobbing. She felt sad that Taemin's acting all cold towards her husband.

She's happy that Jinki's finally back. Now that she wants to spend time like a family, all these tensions had to ruin it. She knew exactly why Taemin's all cold but couldn't he have controlled it for her sake??

 

[ At SM Building ]

Jonghyun was walking down the halls of SM feeling tired and lethargic after a whole day of training. He dragged his sore feet and carried his heavy bag over his slouched aching shoulders with his eyes half closed.

"Aishh..Who would have thought training to be an Idol is this hard..." He mumbled to himself as he tries to get himself over to the male shower. He decided to take a shower in SM so that once he reach his dorm, he could just sprawl over his bed and sleep not caring about this world.

As he was about to make a turn towards the shower, he heard someone calling out to him. Well he thought so that is.

"Hey!" He turned towards the direction of the sweet voice. That familiar voice. A girl with her long dark brown straight hair, petite in size in baggy shirt with harem pants which look cute on her walking and waving towards him.

"Me?" He pointed a finger to himself and she nodded and walked a little faster till she was 5 centimetres apart from him.

"Hey Jonghyun.." She waved at him. He smiled awkwardly and waved slowly back. She tilted her head to her right and frown.

"You..Don't remember me.. Do you??" She squint her eyes. Jonghyun pointed his finger a little at her and open his mouth to say something but he closed it again.

"You... You look awfully familiar.." He scratched his nape trying to remember where exactly have they met. She hunched back her shoulders disappointed.

"You're that lollipop girl I met outside SM building!" She chuckled and ruffled his hair.

"You're cute." He laughed and fixed his messy hair back to place.

"It's LeeNa you pabo.. Simple and sweet yet you can't remember.."  Jonghyun laughed and bowed.

"Ah. Mianhe.. I'm just tired... It's.. Kim LeeNa right?' She smiled and nodded.

"So Jjong.. Erm can I?? Call you Jjong??" He nodded and smiled his bright smile.

"Awesome! So how's training?" Jonghyun went back to slouching his shoulders and frowned.

"Tiring. I just finished my training for today.. Actually I'm heading for the showers now. You?"

"Ahhh.. I finished mine too! Yes it's tiring but it's all a part of the Idol journey no? I'm done freshing up and was about to head out for some supper when I saw this slouching messed up boy.."She chuckled so did Jonghyun.

"Supper! Talking about that. I'm hungry.. I kindda skipped dinner..."He scratched the back of his neck.

"Jinjja? Aigoo you shouldn't do that.. It's unhealthy for trainees! How about erm supper? Later?" She fiddled with her thumbs waiting for his answer.

"It'll be great! I just have to shower first... Heh.." 

"Gwenchana.. I'll wait for you at the lobby.." She waved a little before walking off leaving Jonghyun to take his shower.

Jonghyun found himself smiling when LeeNa was out of sight.

"I'm going out for supper.. With a girl.... Wow.." He chuckled at his disbelief and went in for his shower.

Minutes passed and LeeNa was still waiting patiently at SM's lobby. She sat down and rocked her hanging legs back and forth while singing softly to Park Bom's 'You and I'. She was smiling throughout her singing not noticing someone was watching her from behind.

"Wow.. Your voice is beautiful. You sang it so smoothly without any hitches..." Jonghyung complimented her at the end of the song. She yelped as she was startled and stood up immediately.

"Aishh Jjong-ah.. Don't ever scare me like that! I have a weak heart for surprises.."She said and Jonghyun bowed a little.

"Ahh Mianhe!" LeeNa laughed and signaled him to follow.

"Cut down the formalities Jjong-ah.. We are the same age! It'll be more comfortable that way no? Besides, we'll be training together soon.." Jonghyun looked at her bewildered.

"Together?" LeeNa looked at him to see Jonghyun put on 0_0 look on his face.

"Aigoo don't tell me you are clueless about the new thing going around the trainees?" He shook his head slowly. Clearly dumbfounded by the new information of training together with a girl.

"The big man up there, wants the new trainees to train in pairs made up of the opposites. A boy and a girl. Basically to test their different talents and the vocal range they could test each other. You know like you would push yourself to work harder if you are compared with the opposite ?" He nodded slowly getting all the information sinking in one by one. His mouth shaped into and 'O' throughout LeeNa's explanation. 

'Wait. And how did you know we would train together?" His finger pointing to her and himself repeatedly. LeeNa smiled.

"Coz I'm awesome like that." She said confidently and walked faster leaving the blur Jonghyun behind.

"Hey! Wait up!" He finally snap out if it and chased after her.

"Aishh this girl keeps on impressing me every second!" He mumbled under his breath and chuckled.

 

[ Back at Arra's house ]

Taemin was in his room and it was time for bed after Arra burst out. He couldn't sleep a wink thinking about what happened. He felt it was unfair.

"Aishh.! This is unfair!" He hissed.

"Noona doesn't know a thing which is why she thinks I'm throwing fits and tantrums towards that.. that CHEATER! And .. and now I'm at fault?? Aishh! That two face thing!" He's really furious at how Jinki could put up such an act and still win support of Arra after what he out her through.

He placed a pillow over his head and screamed out his frustrations which came out all muffled. 

"Urgh.. The truth will surface soon enough. Noona-ahh how could you be so gullible? Are you seriously innocent or just playing innocent? Blocking away all negative thoughts from your mind. Haven't you thought that hyung might be cheating on you? At all???" He's tearing up thinking about his noona's situation where she's completely unaware of.

"She's going to break if she knows the truth in the future.. " He sighed and closed his eyes trying to catch some sleep.

"I'll be there for you noona.. Jonghyun hyung too.. Be strong.." He mumbled.

-

Meanwhile, Jinki was in deep thought, lying in his bed with Arra in his arms. He looked to the woman in  his arms and studied her sleeping face.

"What I'm doing now... It's hurting you, Arra...I've dropped deeper in this mess and now I can't pull back away from it.  I'm sorry.." He thought to himself as he Arra's soft hair. His eyes became teary thinking of the future. What will happen to them?

- Flashback -

Jinki was still in the hotel room. His hands were itching to call Jina for one last time before leaving it to fate. He took a deep breathe before dialing her number.

He brought the phone up to his hear. His heart beating faster every second that goes by. 

"*Ring.. Ring.* It's ringing. Please pick it up Jina.. Pick up the damn phone.." He muttered as he  bit his underlip.

"WHAT." He gulped down his saliva upon hearing the coldness in her voice.

"Erm Jina-ah.. Please--" He was cut off by a raging Jina on the other line.

"What do you want now Jinki? To tell me that there's babies in your life now??" He sighed. It was what he and Arra wanted but was never gifted any.

On the other hand, Jina was trying to hold in her laughter. She was just playing with Jinki besides she's already decided to play the ''.

"Look Jina. I love you. I love you so god damn much so please I'm so sorry for lying to you. And no I have no babies. Even if I wanted too.."He trailed away for a moment and Jina could feel her heart tugging against her chest. She closed her eyes. I love you too Jinki..

"I am sorry Park Jina. Sorry. I'm sincerely sorry for what happened. For what I did to you. Believe me when I say I love you coz it's the god damn truth. I swear. I may have cheated on Arra but I cheated on her for you. For the Park Jina who blew me away with her voice."

There was a short silence. Only his breathing could be heard. 

"Meet me back at the apartment." Then, the line went dead. Jinki was confused. 

"Back at the apartment?"

"Does it mean she forgave me?" He packed his belongings and checked out from the hotel. He drove as fast as he could to her apartment.

He was outside her door. He was torn between knocking on her door, to press the bell or just wait like a dumb fool outside her apartment.

"Aishh" He grumbled under his breath and pressed the doorbell. Moments later it opened revealing Jina. He was about to say something when Jina tugged him by his collar and pulled him into the apartment. She closed the door with her foot and pushed Jinki against the wall. 

Jinki was confused. Is Jina about to kill him?

JIna gazed into his eyes her hands still on his collar. "You pabo.." She muttered before leaning in. Jina kissed his lips hungrily as she missed him so much. Jinki smiled through the kiss and replied her passionately. He her lower lip asking for permission for entrance and she gladly granted it. His tongue  was now exploring every corner of her sweet mouth. Their tongue fought for dominance but he pulled back and continue to kiss her passionately on the lips. He finally broke away as they were out of breath.

"So.. Am I forgiven??" She smiled and pecked his lips one more time. 

"Well.. You will have to earn it.." She whispered seductively into his ears which made him shiver in pleasure.

-

(A/N's note: I'll let your imagination run wild with what happened after that ;D)

-

 

Oh hoho~ I don't believe this~ *starring at the screen*

Yah! Here's your ice-cream~ Yah! *looks at what Weird's looking at* O_O!! *throws the ice-cream far away* BWOYA!!!! He...What...When? Huh? WHAT THE HELL!!

Unnie! Chill~ He's in love! Aww~

*slams the table* LOVE MY A**!!!!! *hyperventilating*

Unnie, chill will ya? It's their life~ *rolls eyes*

Why Weird WHY!? *shaking Weird roughly*

Why what? I told you...they are inlove...*smirk*

I don't believe this...~ *looks at you* You like it?

*Turns to you* You hate it, I know you do~ *evil smirk* I myself, Love's this chapter *laugh*

Well, it's all her...so...*leans forward* If you want to kill somebody after reading this chapter, just kill Weird. *chuckle*

 

 

*bow* Thank you! Please comment? If you have not subscribed please do? To support me.

Yeah! Support Support! *hugs Beautiful*

Get away from me!!