Chapter 13 [Complicated]

[ 사랑 ]

[Next day - Morning]

"Yeobo, do you know that Jonghyun likes someone?" Arra turned to her husband that's lying beside her.

"Yeah, he told me. Why?" Jinki replied without opening his eyes.

"He told you? Then it must be serious." Arra turned back to her original position.

"He ask me so many questions.." Arra turned her head to her husband.

"What questions?"

"About love at first sights, what do you feel and stuffs like that."

"Really?"

"Yeah, like he never fell inlove before to ask me questions like that."

"It's been awhile since he did oppa. You can't blame him."

Jinki turned to look at Arra. "You were his true love that's why it's hard right?"

"Oppa.."

"Isn't it true?"

"Oppa..."

"It's good that he fell in love. His heart can move to another now. You married me not him." Jinki sat up and looked at me.

"He's my best friend, don't talk about him like that oppa. It's hard for him, it's great enough that he's not the kind to force love on me." I shoved my covers away and stood up.

"You're defending him?" He stood up as well.

"OPPA!!!"

"Just shut up..I need a breather." He went in the bathroom.

"What the hell..." I sat at the edge of the bed. "Everything is a fight now...everything.."

 

I went in the kitchen to make coffee.

"My husband is being mean to me and my best friend fell in love. He wont be around that much either." I sighed and stared at the coffee machine.

"I'm going out.." I turned to find oppa dressed to go out.

"What? Where are you going?"

"Out....don't wait up." He grabbed the car keys before heading out.

"Oppa..wait.." I hurriedly went outside.

"Where are you going? You're going to leave me alone at home?" Oppa opened the car door and looked at me.

"You are old enough to take care of yourself Arra ah. Go inside, it's cold out here." He went in the car and drove off.

 

I went inside and locked the door. self

"Now what am I going to do?" I asked myself.

 

[Jinki POV]

I had to fake a fight to get out of the house to meet Jina just to not make it obvious. I know i'm hurting Arra but I have to meet up with Jina, I can't hurt her too.

I checked my phone.

 

-Text-

From J.Bear

.

Oppa let's go out!

I want to go to the Theme Park!

Meet at 11am.

Love you~

-End Text-

 

"The Theme Park. It's been awhile since i've been there." I drove heading to Jina's place to pick her up. I plugged in my iTouch USB and picked a song.

'Maybe we need, just a little more time. Time that can heal, what's been on your mind~' I sang. (Cracks of a Broken Heart)

 

It took a while to reach her place, she lives quite far from me. ANNDD finally I reach..there she is.

*Honk Honk!*

 

Jina waved and I stopped my car infront of her. She quickly opened the door and got in.

"Hey babe." She leaned in and gave me a peck on my lips.

"Hey, ready to go?" I asked.

"Yeah! I'm so excited!" I laughed and drove off.

"Theme Park here we come!" I punched my fist forward like superman.

"But let's go eat first oppa, i'm hungry." I looked at her and smiled. I haven't had breakfast yet.

"What do you want?"

"Let's go to...KFC!" She read my mind.

"That's a great idea babe! To the theme park's KFC here we come!" Jina punched her fist forward along with me.

"Yeah!" She reached her hand over to hold mine.

"I love you.." She whispered.

"Love you too babe.." I gripped her hand tighter.

 

[Arra POV]

I was too bored at home alone so I called Jonghyun over. He had nothing today so he came. I have to spend time with him now before he get's busy with his work of being an idol and all.

I made us a big dinner. Chicken cutlet, all kind of fries, mash potato, mushroom soup and a refreshing ice lemon tea drink.

Jonghyun was shocked of what I made when he reached my house.

"Noona, what's the occasion?" He asked as he walked to the dinning table full of food.

"You.." I said while I took off my apron.

"Me?" He pointed to himself and I nodded.

"You are going to get busy soon and this is like a goodbye slash good luck meal."

"Noona...I'm not going away forever you know.." I laughed at his words.

"I know, but it won't hurt for me to cook for you ones in awhile right?" I sat down and gestured him to sit as well.

"Thank you noona~ I'm going to eat well.." he sat down and started to eat.

"Wahh...noona, it's delicious!"

"Thank you dino man~" I sang and dug in as well.

 

"Noona, where's hyung? Why are you home alone?" He asked suddenly as he cut his chicken cutlet.

"I don't know, he wanted to go out for abit." I played with the mash potato with my fork.

"Are you ok?" Jonghyun put down his fork and knife and looked at me.

"Yeah, i'm fine. What about you? What's the girls name?" I forced a smile. It was his day, I can't ruin it.

"Really?"

"Yes." I smiled to reassure him

"Ok. Well, her name is LeeNa." I waited for more but...wait...that's it?

"That's it?" He laughed.

"Yeah! That's all I know." He laughed again as he dug in his mash potato.

"Kim LeeNa or Lee LeeNa. Lee LeeNa sounds weird. Park LeeNa maybe? Choi LeeNa? Anything?" Jonghyun was laughing his off right now. What's so funny anyways?

"I don't know noona. She didn't tell me her family name. Maybe when I meet her again i'll ask ok?"

"You don't even know the full name of the girl you like Kim Jonghyun, who's the funny one here you tell me." I rolled my eyes.

"Chill noona, it's not like you knew Taemin's or hyung's full name the first time you met them.pfft." Jonghyun rolled his eyes. Hell no.

"Now we are even ok? We both are useless.."

"Well, we are best friends noona...best friends think alike." That made me smile, he saw it and a smile crept on his lips as well.

"Cheesy..." I said as I punched his arm.

"Ouch..(laugh)" He rubbed the part where I punched, I hit him quite hard there.

 

[Jonghyun POV]

It really hurts but anything to make noona happy. She's been quite not herself lately so I want to cheer her up. It's been awhile since I have eaten such a meal from her after marrying hyung. He's been having the best of her cooking all this time, I am pretty jealous.

"Noona.."

"Hmm?"

"Do you think she's good for me?" I looked at her waiting for a response.

"I don't know, I don't really know who she is. But one thing, if she's good to you then that's enough of a good enough."

"Enough for a good enough? Noona, sometimes your words are so weird." She laughed as she looked at me.

"That's what makes me special dino man~ Are you done?" She pointed to my empty plate.

*Noona, you don't know the half of it. You are special in every way and you are not even mine.*

"Jonghyun?"

"Huh?!" I snapped out of it and looked at her with her eyebrow raised.

"Are you done?"

"Oh, yeah i'm done.." She giggled and took my plate away. I watched her walk to the kitchen with the empty dirty plates at hand.

*I only want to like LeeNa because I want to forget you noona. I can't live like this anymore, i'm 24 years old. I have to move on.*

I picked up the glasses and brought them to the kitchen for noona to wash.

 

 

 

 

 

To be continued..

LoL...