Chapter 1 [Angelic Voice]

[ 사랑 ]

I'm married to Lee Jinki for 5 years now. He is the most trust worthy, caring husband I could ever wish for.

Where ever he wants to go he would tell me, we kept no secrets from each other.

Everyday was different, it was never boring with him. People around us envied our marriage saying we are a perfect couple. It was and is true.

"Yeobbo, wake up." I heard a familiar voice call my name in my dream.

"Wake up before I unpack everything out of our picnic basket." He whispered in my ear as he giggled. I opened my eyes and turned to look at him that is smiling beside me giving me a peck on my forehead before jumping of of bed.

"C'mon babe.." He backed off and walked out of the room heading to the kitchen. I stretched my arms and sat up still sleepy.

I was extra tired today, yesterday I got home late from a friends party. She kept asking me to stay, I couldn't say no cause she's my best friend. Jinki was already asleep when I got home. He must have gotten all the snacks ready for our picnic all by himself while I was still fast asleep.

I got in the shower and got ready as Jinki in the other hand is in the kitchen packing the picnic mat in his backpack and putting everything for today on the dinning table.

"I hope I didn't forget anything..." He stood there staring at the picnic basket.

I caught him burning a whole through the basket with his stare, I laughed silently.

"You did not forget anything.." I walked to him and kissed his cheek that caused him to smile.

"Let's go.." He swung his backpack on his shoulders and I carried the picnic basket. He locked the door behind us after both of us walked out.

Picnic on a beautiful day like this is heaven. Kids running around playing games, other families having a great time, wind blowing, sun shinning. We both lie down me reading my book and him sleeping soundly. We are in heaven.

***********

"Yeobbo, wake up. We need eggs." I shook him from his peaceful slumber the next day. He moaned and opened his eyes slowly.

"Yeah~~." He didn't complain but just stretched, stood up and got ready. I smiled and walked out of the room.

"What else do you want me to get?" He walked to the kitchen fixing his hair where I was washing the plates.

"Just eggs.." He nodded.

 

[Onew's POV]

I looked at the mirror still fixing my hair, I looked at my wife that smiled.

I don't know what she sees in me to make her love me, i'm so lucky.

I was tired from work but she needed me, i'll do anything for her to make her happy. I love her.

 

-Music Playing- 

From the very first moment you caught my eye
You were like nothing i've ever seen in my life
I caught your attention as you passed me a smile
You bought me a drink
We talked for a while
'bout amazing things
Of what life brings
Then we kissed and said goodbye

 

*Who's?....Such soothing voice, who is that?*

I searched around for the voice gripping the plastic that held the carton of eggs inside. My eyes roamed the streets and it finally fix on a group off people standing watching something in the crowd.

I walked slowly towards the crowd and her voice got clearer. I felt as if I was drifting away by her beautiful voice.

 

There are no good intentions in your cruel game
You play with so many we're all the same
I should have known beauty's but skin-deep
I was flying high i was falling deep
With your heart of stone
Just leave me alone
I might not resist your call

 
 

 I peered through the crowd and finally saw her. I was hypnotized by her angelic voice.

She was singing with her friends on the street side having fun together.

I wished my life was like hers sometimes, singing, performing. But now I want my life to be like hers, I wanted it so badly.

Maybe she sensed my wish cause she was looking at me. She walked up to me still singing and held out her hand and I looked at it.

My heart skipped a beat as I held it, she pulled me out of the crowd. Everyone was cheering as I looked at her and she smiled.

She placed the mic infront of my trembling lips gesturing me to continue where she left off, so I did.

I sang as the others danced and sang along with me. We sang together and our voices matched as I harmonized with her voice. I enjoyed every minute of it.

Is this how it feels like? To find your ideal women? The women that you want, the women that you choose? Beautiful voice, beautiful hands. She was that, I had finally found my ideal women and she's here beside me singing with me smiling at me.

The music stopped and everyone cheered and I was caught starring at her.

"Hey oppa, you have a great voice...oppa?" She waved her hands infront of me and I snapped out of it.

"Oh yeah! Thank you, you too. Very beautiful soothing voice.." I smiled and she blushed.

"I'm Jinki, Lee Jinki. You are?" I introduced myself and waited for her to introduce herself as I handed out my hand for a shake.

"I'm Jina, Park Jina. Nice to meet you." She shook my hand with hers. Butterflies fluttering in my stomach, I could see her blush as I smiled.

"Our names are kind of the same. Jina, Jinki...what a coincidence.." I laughed and she followed.

"Yeah, like we are meant to be.." She blushed as she said that.

*Are we?*

"Jina! let's go!" One of her friends called for her.

"Yeah..I have to go. Bye.." She smiled as she backed away. Gave me a wave and ran to her friends that's waiting for her.

*You have taken my heart away from me. I have to see you again*

 I thought before I walked away, she was in my mind. Her smile, her voice, her hands...her eyes.. Jina..Park Jina.

"Arra! Don't play with that! Wash your hands!" A mother caught her 5 year old daughter playing with fallen food on the ground.

 

"Arra?..Oh my god, Arra! She must be waiting for me. How long was I out?" I ran and checked my watch.

"4 hours??!! Oh my god." I ran as fast as I could.

I wondered if Arra would scream at me but Jina's voice over took my thought of Arra. As I ran I smiled to myself, I found my ideal girl. She's the one I have been searching for all this time.

I slowed down my pace and came to walking. Arra won't get mad at me, she never does.

I hummed the song that Jina sang as she hovered in my mind.