Chapter 6 [Like the past. I love you]

[ 사랑 ]

 

They hung out there chatting, laughing, teasing each other. Jinki was just the way he was just like everyone else. Taemin spilled his ice-cream so you know what that means. Even if Taemin is at this age he still cries because of spilled ice-cream. Everyone had to calm him down and buy him another cup of ice-cream as usual. They really do pamper him too much, especially Jonghyun and Arra. Jinki on the other hand don’t really pamper him anymore, Jinki  got more mature after marrying Arra. He would only pat Taemin’s shoulder when Taemin feels down and talk about it. Taemin used to tease and play with Jinki  but now that he’s married he knew that Jinki  had changed but he didn’t mind, he married Arra because he loved her he couldn’t stop that.

“Kid, wipe your mouth we’re going.” Jonghyun stood up while nudging Taemin’s arm. Taemin was busy the ice-cream cup clean he ignored Jonghyun totally.

“Taemin-ah stop it…Jonghyun, you want a ride?” Jinki  asked as he and Arra stood up as well. Arra took her bag from the floor and swung it on her shoulder.

"Yeah, we'll send you home it's no problem at all.." Arra insist.

“No, it’s ok. We’ll just take the cab. Yah, Taemin-ah~I'm tired, I want to go home, c'mon..” Jonghyun pulled Taemin’s arm forcing him to stand up as Taemin didn’t want to listen the first time. Jonghyun didn’t notice that the cup that Taemin was got to Taemin’s face and ice-cream was all over his face now.

“Ok then. Omo, his face (laugh)” Jinki  noticed Taemin’s face and started  to laugh as the rest look at Taemin, they swallowed their laughter as they knew Taemin was going to cry if they do. Taemin just gave Jonghyun a death glare that's not even scarry enough to scare Jonghyun, Jonghyun death glared back at him.

"Hyuuunnnnggggg~~~" Taemin whined as ice-cream dripped from his chin.

“Jonghyun-ah..Don’t be so rough, look what you did.” Arra took out a wet tissue and went to Taemin to clean his face. Jinki  and Jonghyun rolled their eyes at the sight. It’s like a mother taking care of a son, a 21 year old son!

“What a baby..Let’s go already..” Jonghyun walked to the door.

"Noona!!! Thank you mmmm..." Taemin hugged his noona tight and swayed side to side not letting go.

"Tae..min...ah..can't...bre..ath.." Arra spoke between breaths, Jinki  quickly step in gotten abit jealous.

"Okok that's enough.." Jinki  try to pull Taemin away from his wife that's obviously suffocating from his grasp.

"I'm leaving without you! TAEMIN- AH ANNYONG!!!" Jonghyun sound as he stepped in the cab.

"Noooooo...Don't leave meeee!!" Taemin let go of Arra and ran to Jonghyun quickly. Arra and Jinki  giggling as they watch this two boys cab drove away.

 *********

 finished washing up and got to bed, Arra was already in bed snuggled warmly in the thick covers. For some reason, Jinki couldn’t sleep. He didn’t move around not wanting to wake up Arra that is already fast asleep. A smile slowly show itself on his damp lips, as he remembered something from today.

[Jinki POV]

*She’s so beautiful..* I sang in my head as I remembered her from today. Her long wavy hair, her beautiful singing voice, her beautiful beautiful hands. Why didn’t I meet her first.

I slowly turned to Arra and I just stared at the dark feminine figure beside me sleeping soundly, the only movement she makes is when she breaths. I’m scared, I do love her. This women beside me that I fell in love with, this women that cares for me so much. I can never leave her, I can never abandon her. She is the reason I live, she is the reason why this life is worth living.

I slowly reach out and touched her soft face, she flinched then soften up as I pulled away. I came back trailing my thumb on her plump lips.

*Is it worth it? Is she worth it to betray Arra’s love for me?*

I slowly scoot closer to Arra but try not to wake her and placed my forehead with hers smelling her sweet breath.

“I love you Lee Arra.” I whisper quietly not even loud enough for me to hear.

“Jongmal saranghae..” I repeated, now loud enough for her to hear as she hummed.

*I can’t..*

A sincere smile came to my lips as I closed my eyes and fall asleep foreheads touching.

*****************

 

The next day Jinki and Arra went to their shop to check if everything is ok and see if everything is how they left it the last time they left and meet their employees personally to see if they are doing ok.

“Did anything happen?” Jinki asked one of his employees.

“No sir..well..There is students that come in here and mess up everything, they play around and stuff. But other then that nothing big.” She explained.

Arra and Jinki nodded and looked around. Like nothing happened, they were impressed. “Very good. You can go back to work now. Thank you.” She bowed and got back to work.

“Yeobbo, Ena(employee) told me that the bracelet’s is selling out. Should we get more or get new ones?”

“NOONNNAAAA!!!” Arra and Jinki quickly turn around to find Taemin running towards Arra. Arra gasped as Taemin jumped on her.

“Aigooo…Taemin-ah!” Arra was hanging on as Taemin swung her around while giggling.

“Aish!” Jonghyun came from behind and pulled Taemin off Arra and head locked him.

“Hyung! Let me go! Noona, help me!!” Taemin was about to cry as Jonghyun grip him tighter.

“If it’s Jonghyun I can’t do anything Taemin-ah you know that.” Arra laughed as she turned to her husband that’s laughing hard.

“Taemin never change..” Jinki said.

“He never will, isn’t it cute?” Jinki stopped laughing and looked at Arra and Arra looked at him. Afew seconds later they started laughing together. Jonghyun laughed as well as he ruffled Taemin’s hair, head still in head lock.

"Hyung, cap cap where's my cap?" Jonghyun sang and walked towards Jinki Taemin still in his grasp.

"Jinki hyung, I want my t-shirt. I want it I want it!" Taemin asked as he try to struggle loose from Jonghyun's grip but Jonghyun was too strong for him so he gave up and just hang there.

 “Ouh yes! Good thing you reminded me!” Jinki walked to the back, Jonghyun and head locked Taemin following from behind.

Jinki opened his locker and took out a cap and a white T-shirt. "Here you go! Check it out first, if you don't like it then.."

Jonghyun quickly let go of Taemin and straight away try on the cap as Taemin checked out the T-shirt. They were like little children that got their Christmas presents.Jinki  had on a big smile as he watch Taemin ran for the changing room to try on the T-shirt.

Jonghyun was looking at himself through the mirror with a big grin on his face.

"Wah! Jonghyun-ah, very handsome." Arra complimanted Jonghyun as she walked in.

"I know~" Jonghyun sang back, Arra stopped and raised an eyebrow.

"What a big head.." Arra giggled before heading to the changing room to wait for Taemin.

"Take it, it suites you well. Really." Jinki walked towards him.

"Really?..." Jonghyun turned to Jinki and suddenly hugged him. "Thank you! You're awesome!" Jinki hugged and pat his back.

"NOONA! Don't I look cool?! I love it!!" Taemin suddenly jumped out of the changing room and kept turning while looking at himself in the mirror. Everyone came to him and nodded.

"You look very handsome Taemin-ah."

"Really!?" Taemin ran towards Arra with arms wide open. He didn't get the chance to get to Arra as Jonghyun stepped in again, head locked by Jonghyun ones more.

"HYUNNNGGGG!!!!!! I want to hug noona!!! Thank you! Just to say THANK YOU!!!! HYUNGGGG!!" Jonghyun didn't care what he said, he held him tight in that grip of his.

"Jonghyun-ah..." Arra wanted to help Taemin but someone stopped her.

"Babe.." Arms rapped around her waist tightly, Arra turned her head to face him.

"What is it?" Arra whispered so only he could hear her.

"I love you." Jinki whispered in her ear, Arra face turned red as a tomato as she covered her face.

"Why are you blushing?" Jinki turned her around facing him, Arra still covering her red face from sight.

"HYUNG LET ME GO!!!!!" Taemin and Jonghyun still playing around behind them. Jinki and Arra was in their own world now.

"I'm not.."

"Then why are you red?" Jinki tried to take a peep in between her fingers, Arra quickly close every gap.

"I'll let go if you stop hugging noona!!" Jonghyun threatened Taemin. "NEVER!!!!" Taemin screamed back.

"Arra-ah, we are married for 5 years now and you're still blushing?"

Arra nodded while still covering her face. "Cause you're cheesy.." Arra looked at her husband and started to laugh.

"Cheesy?...why I auta!" Arra quickly ran bahind Taemin and Jonghyun.

"I'll protect you noona!!!" Taemin got out of Jonghyun's grasp and hugged Arra tightly.

"AISH!!!" Jonghyun try to pull them appart but it was impossible.

"NEVER!!!!!!!!" Taemin screamed as he hugged Arra tighter.

"Let go of her!" Jinki came and helped Jonghyun, but Taemin won't give up that easily now.

"NEVER!! NEVER!!! NEVER!!!" Taemin kept screaming.

The shop was so noisy with the 4 of them inside, lucky there weren't any customers right now. The employees kept laughing at the sight of the 4 of them quarrelling. Taemin hugging Arra, Jonghyun pulling Taemin body with his leg on Taemins . Jinki was pulling Taemin's arm, trying to untwine it from his wife's neck.

Arra just laughed and laughed at these silly guys eventhough she's right int he middle of it all. She knew that these guys act this way cause they love her. They are like family, and she loved it. Every second of it.

"I'll NEVER LET YOU HAVE HER!!! NONONO!!!"

"YAH!!!!! LEE TAEMIN!!!" Jonghyun finally screamed as he kept pulling Taemin's arm.

"(laughing) Taemin-ah.."Arra spoke in the middle of the screams, no one heard her ofcause. So she just kept laughing.

"Punk!" Jinki was like Jonghyun, still pulling on Taemin.

Taemin didn't want to let go cause he was in the time where all of them is still the same. When Jinki still plays around with them but he don't eat chicken like last time, he used to eat hundreds in one go, what a chicken maniac he use to be. Jonghyun always ..well..no difference with Jonghyun. Arra was always in the middle and they would always quarrel about her of who get's to hug her and mostly Jinki get's her ofcause, he gave a good fight. Everything right now this second was like how it was.

Taemin kept screaming Never or No till them 4 collapse on the sofa inside the shop laughing.

"Just like last time.." Arra mumbled in between giggles. Everyone catched their breath as they nodded in agreement. Onew reached out and ruffled Taemin's hair. Taemin looked at Jinki with mouth wide open. He was shocked that Jinki ruffled his hair, Jinki don't do that anymore. Everyone looked at Jinki with a questionable look on their faces but Jinki just ignored everyone's glare and just laughed everyone followed.

 "Oppa.."Arra whispered as she turned to face him.

"Mmm?" Jinki hummed and waited for Arra to continue. Arra looked at him and smiled, Jinki didn't know what she was thinking but he just smiled back.

"Saranghae Lee Jinki." Arra whispered as she leaned in for a kiss. Jinki's smile widen as that sentence touched his heart and their lips touched.

"AAAWWWW that's so sweet!!!!!" Jonghyun and Taemin sang as they awed at the 2 love birds cuddling beside them.

"And so are you guys.." Jinki laughed at Taemin and Jonghyun that's cuddling as well. They didn't seem to notice that they were cuddling each other when they saw Jinki and Arra cuddling.

"AAAHHHHHHHHHHH!!!! Get off me punk!!!" Jonghyun threw Taemin off him, Taemin fell on the floor with a thump!

"So sweet..." Arra laughed hard at the both of them.

"Ouuuccchhh!~~Yah! HYUNG HUGGED ME FIRST!!!!" Taemin screamed as he rubbed his buttocks.

"What did you say!!?" Jonghyun stood up and jumped on Taemin that's on the floor. 

"NOOONNNAAA!!!!!" Taemin screamed as Jonghyun head locked him. Taemin struggled like a fish stranded on land. Hahah..it's the funniest thing you've ever seen!!

"There they go again.." Arra and Jinki just looked at them, they are tired, too tired now to care so they watched and laughed.

 

 

Hey, I have new subscribers! Thanks again. Errm...hope you like the story so far? Please comment. I really appreciate it, it really boost up my imagination. <33333

Note: This fic is not a happy2 story you think it is...some of you might not like the plot. I kinda don't like it, but that's why I write it in the first place. Alot of fics are about happy life happy happy I want to read something bad...well I found some but I need more. Too many happy fics..