6;

It all started with an arranged marriage.

"Woohyun-ah, wait for me. I think I'm starting to like you too." I whispered.

"What? I can't hear you." He teased.

"I'll only say it once! Too bad if you can hear it." I said.

"Hahaha, of course I heard what you said. Baby, I will wait for you till the day you are ready to accept me." He smiled.

"But first, you can't always call me Woohyun~" He whined.

"Then, what do you want me to call you then?" I asked.

He hugged my waist and smiled, "Jagi."

"Only when we are alone okay!" I said.

He nodded like a little kid and I smiled. Only he can make feel this way. Its been a long time since I smiled sincerely to a guy. After what that jerk did to me, I always thought that all guys were the same. I never trusted any guys except for BAP of course. But in this case, he can make me smile like a fool anytime. Maybe that's the reason why I'm starting to like him. 

"J-Jagi?" I said awkwardly.

"Haha, you sound awkwardly cute. Anyways yes my baby?" He asked.

"Can we go out for a dinner later on?" I asked.

"Of course we can!" He smiled.

I smiled and hug him. I went up to our room and lie down on my bed. Woohyun was bathing and I decided to continue reading my book. Eventhough I may be reading, but my mind was somewhere else. Woohyun's smiles always pop out from my head, and I swear I'm getting crazier. 

"Babe, why do you look so stressed up?" Woohyun asked.

"Uhh? Nothi-AHHHHHHH! PUT ON YOUR CLOTHES FIRST!" I shouted as I covered my eyes.

"Aish, alright. You can open your eyes now." He said.

I opened my eyes and saw him still half , smirking. I blushed because although he is a nerd, his body is really well-built. I quickly closed my eyes and threw the nearest pillow at him. He chuckled and took his clothes and put it on. He came to lie down beside me and wrapped his arms around me.

"Stop readingggg~" He whined.

I ignored him and continued reading. He pouted and snatched the book from me and thre it on the floor. I frowned and he grinned. But slowly my frown turn into a smiled and I wrapped my arms around him.

"Remember our first encounter?" He asked.

"Of course.." I smiled.

"When I bump into, you captivated me. I never seen such a beauty. You blew me away." He smiled.

"Yaaaah~" I blushed.

"You're so cute when you blush. Only blush for me alright?" He said as he pinched my cheeks.

I nodded and soon we got ready for our dinner date. I looked into my closet and started finding clothes that would make me look nice. I really want to impress him. It took me a while just to get the best clothing for a dinner.

"Babeee! Are you done?" Woohyun asked.

"Almost done!" I shouted.

I went down and linked my arms with his. We went in to his car and drove to an Italian restaurant. I'm the mood for pasta. He opened the door for me and we were directed to our seats. The waiter was waiting for our order.

"Jagi, what do you want to eat?" I asked.

"Hmm... I don't know. What are you eating?" He asked.

"Spaghetti Bolognese please." I smiled.

"I will have the same." Woohyun said.

The waiter smiled and left the table. While waiting for our pasta, Woohyun took my hand and played with my fingers. His touch makes me blush. God, whenever I am with him, I blush a lot. 

"Jayoung-ah." He called.

"Yes?" I answered.

"Will you get embarrassed to go out with a ugly nerd like me?" He asked.

"Of course not. Why would I be embarrass? Its not like going out with a nerd is a sin. Let people think whatever they like and plus, you are not ugly, nerd." I said.

He smiled and kissed my hand. 

"Thank you." He smiled.

"Welcome." I smiled.

Soon, the food came and we begun to eat our pasta quietly. They were some conversation in between but most of the time we ate and feed each other eventhough our food were the same. After we were done eating, we decided to walk around the park to digest our food. While walking, I could feel Woohyun's hand brushing against mine. I smiled and intertwined his hand with mine.

"Aish, you're too slow. If you wanna hold it, just hold it. Aigoo." I said.

"I'm not slow... its just that you're too fast." He defended himself.

"Suit yourself then." I smirked.

"Yahh, I'm not slowwwww~" He whined.

"I know. Why are you so defensive?" I asked.

"Because the way you say it." He pouted,

"I just said suit yourself. It meant nothing." I smirkd

"You meanie." He pouted.

"But you love me." I grinned.

"Yes, I love you so much." He said as he pulled my waist closer to him.

He stared at me with loving eyes and slowly went closer to me and kissed me. I smiled and put my arms  around his neck. He deepened the kiss and slid his tongue, roaming each and every part of my mouth. For a nerd like him, he is really a good kisser. 

We soon broke the kiss, panting after the hot makeout session in the middle of the park. Everyone was actually staring at us and we quickly walked away to avoid anymore attention. God, that was embarrassing. But I didn't regret kissing him. We walked back to our car. He drove us back home and we went to sleep in each others arms.

~~~

I woke up without having Woohyun beside me. Damn this dude always wakes up earlier than me. I went in the bathroom and did my daily routine to school. I went down and saw him already fully dress, preparing our breakfast. I smiled and went to the dining table.

"Good morning my wifey." He smiled.

"Morning jagi." I smiled.

We had our breakfast together and left to school separately. School was always as per normal. Boring and all. And luckily today was just a short day, with only 4 periods. As I was walking along the hallway, I saw a group of new people bullying the nerd from yesterday. I blew my bangs and went towards them.

"Yah!" I shouted.

"Who the dares to shout at me?" 

"I do." I said.

The girl turned around and stared at me. Lol, she is trying so hard to look fierce. She and her dgs strutted to me and glared at me. I simply smirked.

"Who the hell are you!?" The girl shouted.

"Lol, shouldn't I be asking that?" I laughed.

"Yah! Do you know who you're talking to?" She shouted.

"Do YOU know who you're talking to?" I asked.

"Look, I have no time to entertain losers like you. I have a matter with that nerd who ruin my school uni-"

"Listen up here, you're new in this school, so you better hear this well. Don't you dare touch any nerds in this school. Plus, your uniform is still in good condition, how about YOU look at her uniform instead. She was the one who got the stain on her uniform. So don't be a stuck up and apologize to her." I glared at her.

"Me? Apologize?" She scoffed.

She raised her arms to slap me but I held her hand. I smirked as she struggled to let go of my grip. Her dogs didn't even dare to go near me and help her leader.

"Aigoo, you're so weak. Get out from my sight before I chang my mind." I said.

The girls quickly ran away and I went to the nerd. I took her hand and went to my locker where I place quite a number of school uniform since last time I usually caused a lot fights in the school.

"I don't know whether it would fit you, but its better than nothing." I said as I threw my spare uniform to her.

"W-Why are you helping me?" She asked.

"I just think that I should help. That's all." I said.

I walked away and went up to class. Well, although the lesson is boring, but at least its my only subject with Woohyun. He has already reached class, peacefully seated at his seat. I took my seat beside him and secretly smiled. I'm glad that we sat at the back of the class, we can pratically do anything at the back. Because no one really bothers what happened at the back as they always think that I always sleep in class.

Soon, lessons started and for the first time, Woohyun didn't pay attention at all. I looked at him and played with his hair as he put his head on the table. I put down my head and we looked at each other. He smiled and peck my lips. I giggled softly and peck his lips back. 

~~~

"Jagi, I'm going out with BAP." I texted.

"Okay, just come back to me in one piece." He replied.

I chuckled and shook my head. Zelo oppa came to me and flicked my forehead.

"You look creepy. Gosh, what the hell did the nerd do to you? You practically look like a lovesick fool." He said.

"Lovesick fool? Bwoh!?" I shouted.

He grinned and quickly ride his bike and drove to BAP hangout. No matter what, his fear is still me. I then rode mine and drove of to the same destination. Once we reached, everyone was doingbtheir normal things and Himchan oppa is still sulking with me. How can I comfort him? God, this kiddo.

"Annyeong Yong Guk oppa!" I smiled.

"Annyeong!" He smiled back.

I went to Himchan and he literally pouted. I laughed and patted his head.

"I still hate you." He said.

"Hate me all you want then." I said.

"NONO, I'm just kidding." He said.

I laughed and he smiled. I knew Himchan oppa will never sulked with me for so long. I changed my clothes and we went out to enjoy ourselves.

"How's your marriage?" Yong Guk oppa asked.

"Great! Plus, I am starting eh no wait I am already in love with him." I giggled.

"Aigoo, you've grown now." Himchan oppa smiled.

"I can't believe I am hearing Jayoung saying that she loves a guy. That Woohyun guy must be really special to her." YoungJae oppa said.

"Yeah, at least she can forget about what's in the past." Jongup oppa said.

I nodded and smiled. Woohyun has really made an impact to me. And I can't believe I am saying this but, its confirmed! I LOVE NAM WOOHYUN, MY CHEESY HUSBAND.

~~~

DOUBLE UPDATE FOR TODAY. COMMENTS ARE LOVED. 

XxheartsxX