26;

It all started with an arranged marriage.

It was a good thing that the next day is the weekends. I let my dear hubby have his sleep and I went out to get some medicine for him and at the same time visiting BAP's hangout. I ride my bike to nearest pharmacy and bought some first aid medicine and then went straight to BAP's hangout. 

I punched in the password and entered the house. BAP were all doing their own things and when they saw me they smiled. I smiled back and went to Yongguk oppa. 

"What brings you here babygirl?" He asked.

"Oppa, gather ALL the BAP members, including Zelo. This is important." I said.

Yongguk oppa, who saw my sense of urgency, immediately nodded and shouted at them to sit at the living room. Once all of them settled, I took a deep breath and started talking.

"They are back." I said.

"Who?" Daehyun oppa asked.

"Those s who almost killed you, Block B." I said.

"And they have came back stronger." I added.

I could see Yongguk oppa's hands clenched. They hated Block B a lot, well more like despise them. Block B and BAP has always been sworn enemies and has always been fighting for the number 1 spot. 

"So, the reason why I came to tell you is that, they are going to take revenge on you guys. Especially Zico. That bastard has ing beat up Woohyun and I'm ing mad at them. So, lets be who used to be and settle this once and for all. We need a comeback. We need to show who we really are. Please tell about this to SECRET too. They deserve to know this too." I said.

"I like that idea babygirl. We should show who you, BAP and SECRET really are. We are more than just strong." Yongguk smirked.

"I'm glad we have the same mindset. Now, I have to get to my hubby. I need to treat his wounds." I said.

I waved at them and took my bike home. Once I reached home, I saw Woohyun at the kitchen doing breakfast. I sneaked up behind him and hugged him from the back. He turned his head and smiled. 

"Where were you?" He asked sweetly.

"I went to get some medicine for you handsome face." I smiled.

He smiled and told me to sit down at the dining table. I patiently waited for the food to be served and kept on staring at my hubby, who is handsomely cooking breakfast. He really is perfect. Whether the nerd him or the cool him, he is still the Woohyun that I love. 

Once he is done cooking, he prepared the table and we started digging in. I ate his food lavishly. He looked at me and ruffled my hair. After we were done eating, we washed our plates and headed to the living room. I took out the medicine that I just bought and treated the wounds on his face. 

"Aigoo, looks like I have to start teaching you how to fight. I'm a girl you know, you should be the one protecting me." I chuckled.

He chuckled and lean his head on my shoulder. 

"I'm pretty sure that they will be back to to attack you again. I really hope that you would be careful." He said.

"I will." I said.

"But please, can you tell me what happened?" He asked,

"Those guys are Block B......"

FLASHBACK;

I was just walking out from the ring after a gruesome fight with Block B's girl. It was one of the hardest matches I ever had. My face was full of bruises and I was limping back. Block B told me that they would be late so I decided to go home without them. As I was walking, a group surrounded me. I looked up and saw Block B. 

"What do you guys want?" I asked coldly.

"You , look what you have done to our girl." Zico said as he showed me their girl.

"Well, its her fault that she wants a match with me. I clearly went to the ring just to have some drinks. Remember, she was the one who registered my name. Its not my fault." I smirked.

He went forward and kicked me. I fell straight to the ground and I couldn't stand up, because I was to weak. The match earlier has drained all my energy. 

"Attacking me only when I am weak? Are you a ing corward?" I laughed.

"SHUT THE UP!" He shouted.

Just as he wanted to kick me again, Daehyun oppa came alone and pushed Zico away. 

"One does not simply, touch her." He said.

He punched Zico in the face and as they were fighting, P.O took a stick and hit Daehyun oppa at the back hardly. Once Daehyun oppa has fell down, Zico smirked and took the chance to attack. He took the stick and kept hitting Daehyun oppa. I couldn't stand the sight of Daehyun oppa getting beaten up to death. I stood up and push the other members roughly and kick Zico from the back. He turned around and tried to hit me with the stick. I evaded the hit and kick the stick away.

"That guy you just beat up, is my brother!" I shouted.

I sidekick his face and sweep his legs. He fell down and I broke his arm and legs. After I was done settling him, I smirked and walked away, with Daehyun oppa. 

"We are not at the same level. Fear us." I smirked at them.

I piggybacked Daehyun oppa and called Yongguk oppa to go to their private doctor. We couldn't just go to the normal hospital, because it might be dangerous as it might blow our identity up. Once I reached thier private doctor, they did what they had to do and I felt really weak. Soon BAP came and they straight away went to me.

"OH MY GOD." Himchan oppa said.

I weakly smiled and I lied on his broad chest. I soon passed out due to exhaustion.

ENF OF FLASHBACK;

"Well, that's probably what happened. But I just shorten it because our history with them is way too long. If I were to tell you, even after tomorrow, it won't end." I said.

"Wow, he is a jerk, for hitting you." Woohyun said.

I laughed and we ust stood there, not doing anything.

"Jagi, I'm bored." I said.

"Me too..." He pouted.

"What should we do?" I asked.

"I have no idea..." He said.

So, as we were sitting, I suddenly got an idea.

"Jagiyaaaaa~ how about we do some baking?" I asked.

"Sure! Its a good idea anyway!" He smiled.

And so we went out to the supermarket to get the items that are important for baking, Woohyun told me to stand on the metal part below the trolley and he pushed the trolley. So its some sort like a backhugged heheh. 

"So we should get flour...." 

And the list goes on. And even after we bought what we are supposed to buy, we ended up buying junk food and I swear that there is like a mountain at our trolley. People were looking at us as if we are crazy people who bought so many food and also because they recognized us, Mr and Mrs Nam. But who cares? We can afford to pay all this food, so them staring at us doesn't really matter because we are not asking them to pay for us or anything. And so we finally were done with shopping and went to the cashier, she got shocked the amount of food bought but just eep on scanning the items.

"So the total amount would be 171,037 won." She smiled.

"Wow, we bought a lot." I chuckled.

Woohyun laughed and handed his card to the cashier, I was still quite shock because we have spent about $200 just on food.

"A bunch of food on our way babe!" He laughed.

I laughed and we pushed the trolley to the carpark and put all of our shopping bags in the car and put the trolley to where it is supposed to be. We soon drove back home and changed out to a more comfortable clothing.  We put aside the things that we need and started packing the junk food. After we were done. Woohyun put on the apron for me and I did the same for his. 

"So, lets start baking baby." I smiled.

He nodded and we followed everything that the recipe book says. As I was mixing the flour and butter. That guy just had to take some flour and srpinkle it to me. I looked at him and gave him the, 'this is war' face. I took  bunch of flour and threw it right to the face. 

"Don't you dare, do that again." I said.

"Oh sure." He sarcastically said. 

I shook my head and continued doing what I was doing. He satrted doing his work and it was peaceful finally, but it lasted for a while. He suddenly took my hand and stared at me. He pulled me closer to him.

"What are you-"

He kissed me and I soon gave in and kissed him back. I got breathless so I decided to pull away but he pulled me back and kissed me even rougher. We finally pull away from the kiss and he smirked, he told me to stick out my tongue and he put some of the chocolate on my tongue and started it. My eyes widened because this is the first time he is just my tongue. I seriously got melted by that. He pushed me to the nearest wall, continued kissing me like a beast, who is hungry. But that stopped after we heard someone, or maybe rather people gasping.

We looked out and saw our mothers, we looked away. 

"Did we like spoil your moment?" Omma asked.

"Ah, ani." I blushed.

"I guess we should have knock the door." Mrs Nam chuckled.

"Anyways, we are here to tell you that we have a party on Sunday. Hehe, we are going now, so continue what you guys were doing." Omma smirked.

They soon left and we laughed. 

"Gosh that was embarrassing!" I said as I hit his chest.

"Anyways, where the , you learned that?" I asked.

"Instincts." He smirked.

To be honest, I was really shock when he suddenly just ask me to stick out my tongue and put some chocolate on it. This guy, he is now so much more better than me in kissing. We soon continued what we were doing and soon we were done with our cupcake. I smiled at him and as we were waiting for the cupcake to bake, we satrted cleaning the whole of bunch of mess that was created by Woohyun. I gave him the deadly glare and he just grinned at me.

"Its all your fault that we have to clean up mister. You are so going to get it from me." I smirked.

~~~

Hehehhe, its a new update!!! Enjoy!

XxheartsxX