1;

It all started with an arranged marriage.

"Ahh! So noisy! Can't you see I'm trying to sleep here? Shut the hell up old !" I shouted.

God, its so annoying to hear him nag, and once he starts nagging, he will never stop. Let me repeat, never stop. The teacher walked towards me and slam the table.

"Once does not simply interrupt me." He glared.

"And one does not simply ruin my sleep." I glared.

I could see him shiver when I glared at him. Lol, even an old is afraid of me. Well, I am the most rebellious kid in school for a reason.

"At the first place you shouldn't be sleeping in my class, Miss Kim." He said.

"Excuse me old , at least I score full marks for your class. Its better than the students that always listen to your class." I said.

I could see his face turning red. He was angry. 

"KIM JAYOUNG! TO THE PRINCIPAL OFFICE NOW!" He shouted.

"Okay, see you later old !" I waved.

Going to the principal office is something you would see everyday. It will be a miracle if I don't go to the principal office. I walked in the office casually and went to the principal. As soon as I went in, he sighed and told me to sit down.

"What is it this time?" He asked.

"Well, that Mr Kang is always nagging so I told him to shut up. Then, he got angry because I called him old . I think." I simply said.

"Jayoung-ah, as a teenager, you should follow what the adults says. You know, if you are not a straight A's student, you could have been expelled since last time. Please, I hope you would change for the better." The principal said.

"Look, its always the teacher that creates trouble with me. If they had just let me sleep, nothing like this would have happened. Its not my fault that they got insulted by me. And what? Change? People don't change easily." I said.

I walked out of the door and bumped into someone. But before my touches the cold floor, the person held my waist to prevent me from falling. 

"I-I'm sorry, Jayoung-sshi." The nerd guy said.

He quickly took all the books that have dropped on the floor and quickly walked awy from me. I ignored him, and just walked away as if nothing had happened. Since I was already outside of class, I decided to skip his class and go up to the rooftop, to sleep. 

"Aish, I just hate coming to this school. Its so not my type of school." I sighed.

Then I felt a pair of arms back hugging me. I turned around and saw a guy smiling at me. Oh god, I even forgotten his name. I fakely smiled at him and let him sit beside me.

"What are you doing here?" He asked.

"Uhh, just skipping class..." I said.

"As always. Haha, remember what happened last night? Let's go to the club again." He winked.

Oh his the one that I went to the club with. I think his name is Janghyeon if I'm not mistaken. I nodded and he puts his arms around me. I looked at him and he slowly went closer to me. His lips touched mine and I just follow the flow and kissed him back. Well, I can be a player at times. But the worst thing I do with a guy is just having a hot make-out with them. I don't . 

His hands started to go down and I quickly stopped him. I frowned at him and he just smiled.

"You know I don't do that right?" I asked.

"Haha, I was just trying my luck." He grinned.

"We just met last night, and I'm totally attracted to you. How about this, be my girlfriend?" He asked.

"Sorry but you're friendzoned." I smiled.

I left him sitting there dumbfounded and that is always what I do when a guy that always asked me to be his girlfriend. I mean, come on, we just knew each other and already jumping straight to relationship? Well, that's just infactuation. 

And just in time, I went back to class and that old was about to leave.

"I trust that you went to the principal office?" He asked.

"Yeah, I did. I evn skipped your lesson." I smiled.

Before he could say anything, I started walking in and put my head on the table to sleep. Yeah, that's probably what I always do in school, eat and sleep. As I was sleeping, I felt that phone vibrated, I groaned and answered the phone.

"What?" I asked.

"My dear daughter, were you called up by the principal today?" Appa asked.

"Its that something to be asked?" I asked.

"Jayoung-ah.... you really need to change. And by the way, dress nicely for today. We will be meeting our most important guest." Appa said.

"Okay." I replied.

Without waiting for him to say anything, I put down my phone. Gosh, I really hate attending business meeting, and the worst thing is that it is a must for me to go. I sighed and continued sleeping.

~~~

(Skip to end of school)

Just after the bell rang, I took my bad and went out from the class. Unlike other rich girls, I don't need a driver to bring or fetch me to school. I ride my bike and and went out of the school compound. I feel the freedom once I stepped out from the school. That's why I really want to graduate from this school so that I don't have to step in this ty school anymore.

Before heading home, I went to the convenient store and bought some snacks. As I was about to queue. There were people giving me way. I looked at them confused and just walked towards the cashier. The cashier didn't even dare to look at me in the eye. LOL, am I that scary? After buying my snacks and I hop on my bike and sprung off to my mansion.

"You're here miss." The main bowed.

I nodded and went straight to appa's study room. I knocked the door and step in the room. He smiled at me and told me to sit down.

"Okay, my dear daughter. I want you to behave yourself later on okay?" He smiled.

"Aish, like I don't know your expectections." I said.

He laughed and ruffled my hair. Haha, although I can be a badass, I still love my parents. I can't deny that they pampered me a lot. And I'm more or less like a spoiled brat now. The perks of being the only child. I smiled and went out from the room. I went straight up to my room and threw myself on the comfortable bed. I still had time before the meeting with the important people. So, I decided to have a short nap. 

"Miss, wake up. We have to doll you up for the meeting." The maid smiled.

I groaned and quickly took a quick bath before letting them doll me up. They gave me a dress and put on makeup on my face. Have I mentioned that I was a bit conceited? Haha, I think I look good though.

"Wow, my daughter is so beautiful." Omma said.

I smiled and we got ready to meet those important people. We soon reached the restaurant and we were directed to a private room. When we entered the room, there were already three people sitting down. I guess there are our guest.

"Ahh! Mr Nam! Was I late?" Appa asked.

"Actually we just reached a few minutes ago. So you are not late Mr Kim." The man smiled.

Omma whispered to me to sit beside the the young man and we all started our dinner. Oh, so the meeting was just a dinner? At least it won't be a that boring. I looked to the left and stared at the young man beside me. He looks familiar though. Its like I have seen him before. 

"Uhm, have I see you around?" I asked.

"Yeah, we bump into each other just now." He said while avoiding my eyes.

"Aww.. looks like our children is getting along. We did the right thing to get them married." The woman I believe to be the young man's omma said.

"WHAT!?" The both of us said in unison.

"They're even cordinated." Omma joked.

"Its not funny omma! We never talked about this before! What!? Getting married at the age of 18? Are you crazy!?" I said.

"Yeah! Its not like I know her, we never talked in school! How do you expect me to get married? This is insane." He said.

He stood up and I saw his face. Oh, its that nerd guy. I can't believe I am getting married to a nerd in my school! Gosh, how embarrassing can this get? I frowned and I swear my appetite to eat were all gone and all I wanted to do now is to go home.

"I'm going home." We said in unison.

"Gosh! Stop saying the same thing as me!" We said in unison again.

Our parents laughed at us and they forbid us to step out from the room. I sighed and forced myself to eat, eventhough I have no appetite at all.

~~~

The dinner was finally over and appa told the nerd guy to bring me home. I wanted to protest but they were already gone by then. I sighed again and there were an awkard atmosphere around us.

"I have yet to learn your name." I said.

"Oh its Nam Woohyun." He said.

"I know this is against our wishes so, let's just pretend. We will just get married by the papers and we shall divorce after 2 years. Sounds good?" I asked.

"Yeah, I was hoping that too. Just don't talk to me in school. That's my condition." He said.

"Like I would." I rolled my eyes.

Uhh, I am starting to hate this guy's attitude. He seems like a cocky nerd. He brought me to his car and opened the door for me. Well, at least he is still a gentleman. He soon drove back to my house with the help of my directions. Gosh, our parents could have at least gave him a map or something. Soon, we reached my mansion and he once again opened the door for me.

"Hey, let's act. I see your parents staring at us. I guess they are expecting something." He said.

I nodded and he hugged me tightly. I hugged him back and can't help but to feel the warmness that he is emitting.

"Goodnight." He said.

I nodded and went back in my house. And its really true when he said that my parents were staring. They smirked at me and asked me what had happened on the way. I lied to them telling that we talked about ourselves and we got closer.

"That's great then! And also, everyting has been ready. So its just left with your ring and wedding dress. Your wedding is next 3 weeks by the way." Omma winked.

"3 weeks!? That's too fast omma!" I whined.

"Hahaha, and don't worry, only our close relatives are invited. We are not planning to let the world know at this moment." Appa said.

I heaved a sighed of relief. At least, by making this wedding private, I'll still have my freedom to play around. I nodded and walked back up to my room. Today is surely a tiring day, not only I have to handle that old , I also got into an arrange marriage. Wow, how great my life can be now. 

~~~

"Wake up miss. Its time for school."

Uhh another day of school means another day of trouble for me. I dragged myself to the bathroom and had a long bath because it was so relaxing. I wore my school uniform and I was done getting ready. Well, I sometimes feel that having a school uniform makes life more easier.

One thing about me, I love putting on pullover over my uniform. Its not allowed in my school but its exceptional for me because they gave up telling me not to use the pullover. I ate my breakfast and zoomed off to my school. And just when I parked my bike, Woohyun was walking to school. Ehh? I thought that he was the child of the Nam's? Why is he not riding a car or something? I decided to ignore it and just walked away. 

As I was walking, Janghyeon came to me and slung his arms around me. I smiled and we just walked together around the school. He pulled me to an unpopulated place and started kissing me. Well, I just responded his kiss, but to me the kiss was nothing to me. We broke the kiss and I saw Woohyun looking at us. I mentally slapped myself.

"Oh sorry, did I ruin the moment?" He asked.

"Yeah, you did nerd." Janghyeon glared. 

He bowed and walked away. I put my arms around his neck and smirked.

"Shall we continue?" I said.

"Oh yes." He smirked.

He pulled me closer to him and we continued kissing. God, I hope that by the time I got married to Woohyun, at least my player attitude will be gone. I hope it would. Although, I have always thought that a guy's heart is meant to be played with, the least I could do is to respect my going-to-be-husband.

AUTHOR POV;

Well, correction. The things that Jayoung do in school is being a player, eat and sleep. People knew that she is a bit of a player but guys still come running after her. She had a reason to why she became a player and she never want to remember the incident. 

She went to class late and as expected, she acted as if nothing happened and went to her table to sit. She then realized that she HAS classes with Woohyun. And it seems that he has changed his place with person who sits beside her. So her going-to-be husband is my seatmate. Haha, interesting...

He pass hera paper and it seems to be a note or something.

"Was that your boyfriend?" He scribbled.

She chuckled and replied to his question, "Nah, I have absolute no interest with him. Why jealous?"

"Uhh, no. I can tell that you're a player though. >.<" He wrote.

"Yeah, I'm a player. Any problem with that?" She wrote.

"Your life, your problem. You being a player has nothing got to with me. You live your life, I live my life." He replied.

She threw the paper back to him and continued to sleep. She knew that he didn't like her attitude. 

*I guess this marriage is going to be messed up.* She thought.

On the other hand, Woohyun felt a bit digusted to find his going-to-be-wife is a player. He never liked people who are players. 

*I guess I can never look at her the same way anymore.* He thought.

And for the whole day, as promised they didn't talk to each other at school. As per normal, Woohyun was with his group of friends, Infinite and Jayoung was alone but there were guys who were following her around. They acted as if their life was still as per normal. But little that they know, there is a surprise that awaits for them.

~~~

I think I am getting addicted to writing new stories hahaha, so a new story for all of you. I hope you guys enjoyed it though! Comment and Subscribe!

XxheartsxX

Upadted; Monday, 10:54PM. 31st March 2014