29;

It all started with an arranged marriage.

We're finally going to college and I'm actually excited about it. Woohyun doesn't even look like he wanted to wake up early. I guess the nerd him is really gone, he used to be so enthusiastic over school. I literally had too pull him out from the bed just now. And finally he is inside bathing. While he was bathing, I went to my closet and started picking out the clothes that I wanted to wear.

Once I was done, I went down and made some toasted bread. Woohyun soon came down and he gave me a back hug. I smiled and we ate our breakfast together. After we were done, we went to the garage and smirked. 

"Our parents did really bought us new cars." Woohyun said.

"Yes, and its beautiful. I can't believe they actually replaced our old cars. And this red Lamborghini has to be mine. You can take the black one." I said.

"I was planning to take the black one." He said.

The both of us has decided that we will take turns in driving. So for today we will be taking his car. I wanted us to drive saparately but this guy literally whined at me because he wanted to go to school with me. 

The drive to the school was smooth and I really like the interior of the car. We soon reached school and people were staring at us as our car is passing them. Once he parked his car, I wallked out from the car, followed by Woohyun. People seem to have recognize us as we are considered a public figure. We ignored all the starings and just walked to the general office to get our schedules.

"OH MY GODDD!!! WE'RE IN THE SAME CLASS!" I said.

"Oh yes!!" Woohyun said.

"I wonder what would Sunhwa and Zelo's schedules be..." I said.

"I don't know hmm... by the way, where on earth are they?" He asked.

"Why on earth are you even asking me? I was with you all along babo." I said as I knocked his head.

Speaking of the devil, they soon came and hugged the both of us. We waited for them while they get their schedules. Once they came back, we went to our respective classes because the course that they took was different from the both of us. 

"Its okay, we can see each other during break." Sunhwa said.

We soon got to our class and saw some student already seated at their place. Since the both of us had the same surname, we were able to sit with each other. And its a lucky thing that our seat is at the back. I can sleep whenever I want to.  

"Babe, this is one more step to us taking over our parent's company huh?" I said.

"Never in my life, I would actually imagine myself being in the business course." He said.

I nodded and lied my head on the table. The both of us continued talking until we heard noises coming in to our classroom. I frowned and looked up to see who were the one making nuisance in the morning. 

"Why the are they here?" I said.

"Why what's wrong babe?" He asked.

"Look to the front." I said.

Woohyun looked and his eyes widened. 

"OH! Its a pleasure to meet you!" Zico shouted. 

He walked up and he smirked.

"And its seems that I will be sitting in front of you honey." He smirked.

"Yah Kyung! Get your here beside me. I don't care who the sits beside me." He said.

Kyung walked towards us and he smirked at me. I rolled my eyes and put my head down.

"Aww isn't she cute?" Zico said.

"Can you please not cause any trouble here? What goes in the ring, stays in the ring." I hissed.

"Looks like someone doesn't want to reveal who she really is..." Zico smirked.

Just as he wanted to touch my hair, Woohyun slapped his hand away.

"And don't you dare touch her." He said.

"You're no fun. Why not you just share her with Block B? Or much more better, with me." Zico smirked.

"Don't you even dream about it." Woohyun hissed.

Before Zico could say anything, the teacher soon arrived and greeted all of us. We greeted him back and he started his introduction.

"So welcome to our school. From now on, this people will be your classmates, so be nice to each other alright?" First, let's have all of us to introduce ourselves. I will start first, so my name is Park HyunWoo. You can call me, Mr Park or Mr Hyun Woo." He said.

So people soon started introducing themselves. I can hardly remember their names, but I will try. Soon it was our turn and I stood up.

"Hi guys, my name is Nam Jayoung, from Woolim High School. I hope that we can be friends." I smiled.

I heard Zico chuckling and I rolled my eyes. I swear, one day I'm really going to punch the hell out of him just like last time. I'll make sure that what happened to him last time, will happen again. Then, it was Woohyun's turn and I smiled while looking at him.

"Hey! I'm Nam Woohyun, from Woolim High School. Nice to meet you guys!" He said.

"Seems like there is someone who got married before me." HyunWoo songsaenim smirked.

The both of us chuckled and soon, we did some ice breaker games and all. It was pretty much lame, but it was fun. We soon headed to the auditorium for some freshmen talk which I assume that it is going to be super duper boring. I mean, who likes talks right? We met up with Zelo and Sunhwa and sat down at the back, Block B soon took their seats beside us and Zelo got shocked seeing them.

"Yah, what are they doing here?" He asked.

"There are my classmates." I said.

"Are you ing serious?" He said.

"I am ing serious." I said.

I looked at Block B and then looked back to Zelo.

"I think they have something behind this. Judging by their faces, I don't think they are here to study. Block B, studying. You gotta be kidding me." I said.

Zelo chuckled and then nodded to my point.

"Whatever it is, we got to talk regarding this to my hyungs later." He said.

I nodded and then whispered to Woohyun that we will be going to BAP's place to talk things out. I really find it weird, why out of a sudden they wanted to start schooling back again. From what I know last time, they dropped out school half way. I don't what they are planning right now, but I will try my best to find out as soon as possible. I can't let my parents find out that I am still a gangster. If not, I'm dead. 

~~~

School finally ended and Woohyun drove to BAP's house to talk about this matter along with SECRET. Once we reached, SECRET were already there. I sat beside Yongguk oppa followed by Woohyun sitting beside me. 

"Okay, I assume Zelo already said it, Block B is schooling with us. They are our classmates. And I think they are up to something. And why did all of them choose to go to a business course? I find it really suspicious. Plus, I can't let my parents know that I'm still a gangster. They thought I have already stop. Well you guys remembered right, I create quite a lot of ruckus when the media found out that I'm a gangster in the past. We can't let the same thing happened again." I said.

"I think Jayoung is right. Block B totally has no interest in studying. Don't worry, you guys just focus on schooling and we will try to dig up some information." Yongguk oppa said.

"Oooohh, its been a long time since we done this." Hyosung unnie smirked.

"And until then, let's act normally." I said.

Everyone nodded and we soon left the house. Woohyun wrapped his arms around me and gave me a assuring smile. I smiled back and we headed to a restaurant to have our early dinner. Although my face shows that I'm not worried, I'm actually really worried. I remember catching Zico smirking while looking at Woohyun. I hope he is not going to do anything to Woohyun. That dude can't even fight at all. 

"Babe, so what do-hey! Earth to Jayoung!" Woohyun called.

"Oh, as you were saying?" I said.

"The waiter is waiting for your order." He said.

"Oh, I'll have the same as him." I said.

"Eh? Since when do you like eating that?" He asked.

"What did you order?" I asked.

"I ordered seafood cuisine, you are allergic to seafood aren't you?" He said.

"Oh right, Uhm I shall have Wagyu ribeye steak, the sauce shall be black peper sauce." I said.

The waiter nodded left the table. Woohyun held my hand and I smiled at him.

"Is something bothering you honey? He asked.

"Oh? Nothing's wrong. Just a little bit tired." I weakly smiled.

"Are you sure?" He asked.

"Very sure honey." I smiled.

Soon our food arrived and we started eating. We ate our food quietly and Woohyun paid for it. We left the restaurant and decided to walk around the area. And just right in time, Block B is walking around this area. They saw us and I just took Woohyun's hand and walk pass them, but Zico held my other hand.

"Hey, that isn't very nice you know. Ignoring people." He said.

"You're meant to be ignored." I said.

I yanked my hand from his grip and walked away. I really really want to punch that guy with everything I got. He annoys the hell out of me. Just what the hell does he want from us. 

"I will get him." I said as I clenched my fist.

"Babe, its not worth it thinking about him. Think about me instead. So stop frowning and start smiling. You look scary when your frown." He said as he cupped my face.

I smiled and he hugged me.

"That's better." He smiled.

"Why do you want to see me smile so much?" I asked.

"A smile from you lights up my day." He smiled.

"Awwww... You dorky nerd." I ruffled his hair.

He grinned and we walked back to the car and when back home since it was already dark. Once we reached home, we straight away bathe and went down to the living room. I switch on the television and we watched a drama that was airing. Although we had no idea what the  story is about, we just watched it together and cried together. 

"Hahaha, we are crying even though we don't know what the hell is going on." I said.

"I know right. Maybe I cried because this reminds me of us." He said.

"Let's not talk about it jagi. Its not worth it. What's in the past, stays as a past." I smiled.

He nodded and hugged my waist.

"I love you so much, that saying it once is never enough." He said.

"I love you too. Come on, let's sleep. We have school tomorrow." I smiled.

~~~

Oh god, this is so freaking boring!!!! I am literally screaming internally because the class is so boring. I had my head lying on the table while trying to listen to what the lecturer is trying to say. Zico and Kyung has already passed out which made me feel even more suspicious because just as they stepped in class, they slept. Woohyun is diligently listening to the lecturer, well he used to be a nerd for a reason. I took out his old glasses from my bag. I put it on him and I giggled. He looked at me as if I was insane.

"I miss seeing you like this. Be like this for a day please?" I smiled.

I took out another set of glasses and put it on. I grinned at him and he shook his head.

"So you want us to be nerds for a day?" He asked.

I nodded and he peck my cheeks.

"If you me to be a nerd for today, listen to the lecturer." He said.

"Fine.." I pouted.

I sat up straight and started writing down the notes. From the side of my eye, I saw him smiling at me. I secretly smiled and for some reason, I feel really motivated to listen to what the lecturer is saying. He ruffled my hair and I grinned at him.

Soon lessons were done and it was break time. I walked out with Woohyun to the cafeteria and saw Sunhwa and Zelo. We sat with them and the boys went to take the food for us. 

"So, how's class?" Sunhwa asked.

"It is super boring, I almost slept but thank god I have Woohyun beside me, if not I would have slept the whole time." I said.

"Typical. What's new babe?" She said.

I knocked her head and she whined. I grinned and ignored her whining. She then pulled my nose and it got really red. I pinched her and she pinched me back. So we ended up pinching each other till the guys came looking at us as if we were crazy, ok maybe Woohyun was the one who looked at us as if we were crazy. But to be honest, yes we were crazy just now.

"What on earth were you guys doing?" Woohyun asked.

"Playing around." I smiled.

"How is that playing around? You guys were practically torturing each other." He said.

"Dude, that's how these girls play. Other girls play barbie dolls, while they wrestle. Let me tell you, this is not the worst." He smirked.

"God, women are scary." Woohyun said.

"But you can't live without them." I smirked.

"Just eat." Woohyu said.

I chuckled and told him that I wanted to go to the ring, he nodded and told me that he will be hanging out with Infinite. I nodded and we continued eating our food.

School finally ended and I went home first, and change to a more comfortable clothing and headed out to the BAP's house. The others are waiting for me. Once I reached, I sat down for awhile and Himchan oppa came to me and gave me a tight hug.

"What's with the sudden hug?" I asked.

"Nothing, jus wanted to hug you." He said.

"His like that because they is no one he can play around with." Youngjae oppa said.

"YAH! Shut up!" Himchan oppa shouted.

I laughed and he bit his lips. He turned to Youngjae oppa and gave him the 'you'll die once we are alone' look. 

"Come guys let's go, I'm itchy right now." I said.

They nodded and Yongguk oppa drove to the ring. And just as we reached the place. Block B were already sitting at our place, smirking.

"Come on, let's enjoy tonight." Zico smirked.

"Let's just sit some where else." I said.

"You're not going anywhere, its either you stay with me here, or you fight me." Zico smirked.

"Fight? Sure, I would love to." I smirked.

~~~

Sorry guys!!!! I'll try to update more alright? Hope you enjoyed!!

XxheartsxX