30;

It all started with an arranged marriage.

The both of us soon got up to the ring and I glared at Zico. He looked at me and smirked. That's it, today I will surely rip that annoying smirk. 

"START!" The referee said. 

The both of us did not start fighting, but instead we walked in circles. He is still smirking at me and I swear its really annoying.

"Why don't you come and hit me first babe?" He smirked.

"Who are you to tell me what to do?" I said.

"Aish, stop being cold babe. Oppa would be sad." He smirked.

"I swear, one more smirk from you, you die." I said. 

He gave no and smirked at me. With extreme speed, I pinned him down and it caught him off guard. He tried to push me away but I punched his face before he could push me.

"You think I didn't know that you were aiming for stomach? please, that weakness is so long ago." I smirked.

". This isn't what I planned it to be." He muttered.

But too bad, I heard it. I pulled him up and knee his stomach continuously and heard him groan. He then finally got out from my grip and punched me on the face. I fell and realized that there is blood. Oh, so he's going to play rough. We'll see about it then. I saw him smirked in victory and I stood up.

"You think that you will win with that punch of yours?" I smirked.

I kicked his face and before he fell, I kicked his stomach and he coughed out blood. I stepped on him and smirked.

"This is my last warning, you better live your life quietly or I will break those bones of yours again. You know, I don't mind doing it again." I smirked.

"Urgh...Y-You will get it." He groaned. 

"JUST SHUT UP!" I shouted and kicked him one last time. 

He tried to stand up but couldn't. 

"You can never win me. Stop trying." I said.

I headed out from the ring and BAP and SECRET were cheering over my win. I turned to Block B and saw them carrying their leader out from the ring. I laughed and then went over to them.

"You know what to do right? Get out from this place." I said. 

U-Kwon rolled his eyes on me and helped Zico out from the place. I walked back and Himchan oppa wrapped his arms around me. He pinched my nose and I smiled at him. 

"You really got stronger eventhough you rarely fight these days." He said.

"I still practice oppa. Its for my own good anyway." I said.

"Anyways, you look murderous just now. It was like you were gonna kill him any second." Hyosung unnie said.

"I know right. You never failed to make me feel scared whenever you fight." Hana unnie said.

"Seriously, remind me not to get on Jayoung's bad books." Youngjae oppa said.

I laughed and we continued drinking while watching some of our members fight. It was really great catch up with them and I realized that there is a bruise on my face where Zico had punched me. How on earth am going to hide this? I can't be hiding it with makeup the whole time, it would just ruin my skin. 

"Oppa, what do I do with this? Woohyun is so not gonna like it." I asked.

"We will explain it to him. You just go to your room later on okay?" Himchan oppa said.

I nodded and we soon headed back to my house. I opened the door and saw Woohyun watching the TV. He looked at me and his smile disappeared. He went to me and examined my face.

"Which bastard did this to you?" He asked.

Himchan oppa pulled me back and signalled me to go upstairs. I nodded and went up while they explain the whole thing to Woohyun. Then I heard the engine outside, signalling that they already went out. Woohyun knocked the door and I told him to go in. He went to me and carressed my face. 

"That Zico, I swear he-" 

"Woohyun-ah, let's not talk about him. He only hit me once. I hit him way more than that. And that is the only thing you should care about." I said.

"Come on, let's have your bruise treated." He sighed. 

He went to the store room and took the first aid box. He went down to the living room and started treating my bruise. The both of us soon went up and he lied down on the bed first while I went to the bathroom to take a very short bath. After I was done, I went out and lied down beside him. He hugged me and I smiled at him. 

"You must be tired, go and sleep. I'll sing some lullaby for you." He smiled.

I nodded and closed my eyes. He started singing for me and I was drowned by his wonderful voice. The next thing I knew was, I fell asleep.

~~~

The alarm clock went off and I climbed over Woohyun's body to switch it off. I went back lying down beside him. Woohyun looked at me and gave me his million dollar smile. I smiled at him back and pecked his lips. 

"Can we not go to school today? I'm really tired." I said.

"As you wish. If my baby isn't going to school, I won't go too Also, we are already late to begin with." He smiled.

"You're the best!" I smiled. 

"Now, let's wake up. We shall go on a date in the afternoon alright?" He asked.

I nodded and we got up from the bed. The both of us went down to the kitchen and I sat down on the table while he took out some ingredients to make breakfast. I sat down while staring at him cooking. He, whom just realized that I have been staring at him suddenly blushed and I chuckled. 

"Stop staring, its hard for me to cook." He said.

"But my hubby looks so handsome while cooking. How can I not look? You know, I am one of the luckiest girl to get married with a guy like you." I said.

"Eyy, stop teasing." He blushed.

"You know, Infinite taught me a lesson to never judge a nerd. You guys even look more hotter than the kingkas." I said.

"Hey, the only guy you should call hot is me." He said.

"Babo, why are you jealous about that? You know that I love you the most right. Others are second. You are the first in my heart." I said.

Soon, he finished cooking and the both of us started eating our so called breakfast. After we were done, we sat down and watch some movies at the living room. As we were watching, Zelo called me and asked why the both of us didn't attend school. I simply told him we were lazy and he chuckled. He hung up thr phone and I threw my phone aside. I continued hugging his waist as we watched our movie.

"It hasn't been awhile since school started and here are we not attending school." I chuckled.

"I know right? If I was still the nerdy me, I would have forced you to go to school. Hahaha." He laughed.

"That was so on point! You would be like pulling and whining to me because you wanted to go to school. Hahahah, it reminds me of our old times. Omg." I laughed.

Soon, we got ready for our little date and i went upstairs to get ready. I took a look at my closet and found the perfect outfit. I wore it and put on light makeup.

"I'm done!" I said.

"And I've been waiting." He said.

I grinned and we went to the garage and drove out from the house.

"So, where do you wanna go?" Woohyun asked.

"I don't know, I'm fine with anywhere. Just bring me to anywhere that you wanna go." I said.

"Alright then." He smiled.

The trip to the place that Woohyun wanted to go was long and I just kept on humming some songs. Woohyun then started singing the song that I was humming and I harmonized with him.

"You know, you are totally wearing something matching with the place we are gonna go. Oh, by the way, we're here." He said.

"The zoo?" I chuckled.

"Waeee? I really wanna go to the zoo with you." He pouted.

"Heyheyhey, don't pout." I said as I pulled his lips.

"Yah! That hurts!" He said as patted my hand.

I chuckled and let go of my hand. He slung his arms around my neck and we went to the counter to get our tickets. Woohyun told me to wait while he went to get the ticket. While he was paying for the ticket, I totally saw the worker trying to flirt with him. I blew my bangs and ran to him. He wrapped his arms around me and I glared at the worker. She quickly lowered her gaze and gave the tickets to Woohyun. I smirked in victory and heard Woohyun chuckling.

"Were you even jealous?" He chuckled.

"She was totally eye ing you. I just had to claim what's mine." I smirked.

"Babe, there is totally nothing to look at. She's nothing compared to you." He said, in a tone whereby she could hear.

I turned around and saw her embarrassed face. Haha, this is what you get for trying to flirt with what's mine. We soon went in the zoo and was fascinated with the animals around. Mostly there were families and I think we are like the only one who is just us two. Everyone seems to be with their children and it kinda was a bit awkward. 

"Before we start walkring around the zoo, let's get some headbands!" I said.

"What!? That would ruined my image." He pouted.

"Fine then, I will not kiss you for the rest of the week." I said as I walked away.

"ALRIGHT! I WILL WEAR ANY. Come on, kissing you is what I like to do!" He whined.

"Yah! Not too loud! Babo!!!" I said as I covered his mouth.

The other families were chuckling at us and I blushed. I just pulled the whiny Woohyun inside the shop. He giggled at me and I knocked his head. He just linked his arms with mine and I just let him be. We went to the headband section and I took the tiger headband and wore it. I choose a zebra headband and put it on him. We went to the counter and I paid for it. We soon got out and started walking around and looking at the animals. I could see that Woohyun really likes animals, the way he smiled when he looks at the animals, makes me fall in love with him even more. 

"OMO! Look at the polar bear, ain't they cute!!!" He spazz as he kept on tugging my sleeves. 

He suddenly pulled me to the seal lion section and I swear he is totally beaving like the kid beside us. I facepalmed while the family beside us chuckled at me. 

"Your husband is really adorable, Jayoung-sshi." They said.

"Wait, how do you know my n-Oh hahahah thanks. He can be a little childish at times." I smiled.

How can I forget that i'm a public figure alongside with Woohyun. Gosh, this guy is really embarrassing me. I just looked at him while he started imitating the seal lion. The kid beside him started to look at him weirdly and I just pulled Woohyun away.

"Yah! Act like your age." I said.

"I want to but I can't. I really like animals." He said.

"Oh my, what can I do about you?" I said. 

He grinned at me and started pulling me around again. Since my lovely hubby really likes the zoo, I let him be. Then as we were walking, suddenly his stomach grumbled. He covered his stomach and I shook my head. 

"Let's go and eat first honey. We can continue walking later on." I said.

He nodded like a little kid and I felt as if I was an omma to him. Aigoo, this guy can really be a kid at times. He told me to sit down while he oredered the food. I nodded and started to take out my phone and read my online book. I was so engrossed in reading it till I didn't realized that he had already came back.

"Yah, time to eat." He said. 

"Oh, sorry I didn't realized." I said.

After we finished eating, we continued our trail and by the time we finished, it was already evening and we decided to go home. Woohyun seemed to be tired and I told him that I would drive home. He nodded and I started driving home. Well, it is really obvious that he would be tired, I mean he ran around like a kid from one end to the other end. He was fast asleep as soon as we entered the car. After a long journey, we finally reached home. I woke Woohyun up and was welcomed by 4 people.

"Omma, appa..." The both of us said in unison.

"I see you guys enjoyed your little date?" Omma said.

"Until you guys didn't go to school?" Appa asked.

"Aish.." I said.

"Come into the house now." Omonim said.

When we went in, we ended up had to kneel own and put our arms up. The four of them kept on lecturing as and we had no choice but to let them talk all the way.

"Do you understand?" Appa asked.

"Yes." The both of us said.

"Now, stand up. We came here for two reason. Another reason is that next month, the both of you will be joining your fathers' business trip in Japan. We just wanna tell you in advance. We will remind you again, a week before going to the trip. This will not be a vacation, but a business trip. So I expect the both of you not to think abou enjoying there." Omonim said.

"Woah, chill omma. You talk like as if the trip is tomorrow." Woohyun said.

"Whatever, anyways remember to go to school tomorrow gor we will ground you!" She said.

We nodded and they soon leave. After they left, the both of closed the door and chuckled. It was fun and we didn't regret not going to school. 

"We better go to school before those lions starts scolding us again like today." Woohyun chuckled. 

Just as we wanted to go up to our room, the bell rang. I sighed and went down, I opened the door and saw BAP and SECRET. Without saying anything, they barge in our house and sat down at the living room. 

"Yah! What are you guys doing here?" I asked.

"Well, two reasons. First, did you have fun getting scolded?" Zelo smirked.

"You told them!? Yah!!!" I shouted as I hit his head.

"Well, Sunhwa was the one who planned that whole thing. I just followed." he said as he started rubbing the area which I just hit. 

"What, its fun to disturb you." Sunhwa smirked.

"Ok, thats about the fun part. Let's get down to business. Those Block B guys broke in to our house and crashed everything. Our house is totally in a mess." Yongguk oppa said.

"What? They did that? Oh god." I said.

"Yeah, they were stupid to not see our cctv so yeah." Jongup oppa said.

"So, tomorrow night, we will all go to Block B's hangout place and do the same thing. They ask for it anyway." Daehyun oppa said.

"Alright then. I understand. So, Woohyun after school you hang out with Infinite alright?" I said.

"Promise me that you will be safe?" He asked.

"We will make sure of that." Himchan oppa said.

I nodded and they all soon went home. Tomorrow is gonna be an important night. I gotta get ready. 

~~~

Soory for not updating after a long time. I hope you guys enjoyed reading. :)

XxheartsxX