17;

It all started with an arranged marriage.

WOOHYUN POV;

"I'm giving what you want, let's divorce." 

That sentence has been lingering, the second after she said that. I went closer to her and she took one step back.

"Don't you dare come close to me!" She shouted.

"Jayoung... hear me out.." I said.

"I SAID DON'T COME CLOSE TO ME, YOU MONSTER!" She shouted.

She ran back to the room and slammed the door shut. I looked at the room and sighed. I really regretted what I have done to her and she has all the rights to hate me. I deserve it. I ruffled my hair and slammed my hand on the table. 

"Nam Woohyun, what the happened to you?" I asked myself. 

I didn't know what to do. I'm lost. I decided to call Infinite and spill to them everything. After calling everyone, I headed to out to the hangout. And just in time I reached there, everyone else were already there. I sighed and sat at the couch.

"Guys... I have done the worst mistake ever." I said.

"Nam Woohyun stop beating around the bush and tell us straight forward." Sunggyu said.

"I-I-I Jayoung." I said as I hung my head low.

"YOU WHAT!?" Infinite shouted in unison.

Howon suddenly came to me and punched me right in the face. He grabbed me by the collar and glared at me.

"We only planned that you being a jerk towards her. her? Are you ing asking for it!?" He shouted.

I kind of understand why Howon is like this. His youngest sister got at a young age and until now she is still having major trauma about what had happened. And ever since that day, he hated cases and now his own buddy has someone.

"I don't know! I was angry looking at her kissing that guy! I got out of control!" I said.

"You bastard, you should have known that she wouldn't do that. She ing still loves you. You could've talked to her first. Why are you getting worked up, when you yourself kiss girls in front of her. You know what, I never wanted to be a jerk towards her, but because we have made a pact last time, I couldn't just break it. You should have look at her closely, the person she loves is you and no one else." Myungsoo said. 

"Alright guys, lets calm down and work it out systematically. And now, what's the problem?" Sunggyu asked.

"Just now morning, she asked for a d-divorce." I said as I run through my hair with my fingers.

"But I don't want to. I want the both of us to forget everything and start anew." I added.

"How can she forget about the fact that she has been ? She lost her ity just like that. And the fact that she got by her own husband who she loves so much, how can you expect her to forget it? She will never forget it." Sungyeol said.

I hung my head low and sighed. What my members said is right. 

"I'm too late right? She probably hates my guts now." I said.

"You know its never too late for anything, if you want her to stay by your side, prove it to her." Sunggyu said.

I nodded and stood up.

"I will prove it to her." I said.

I walked out from the hangout and drove back home. Yes, I have to prove it to her. I ran up to our room and to my horror she was gone. I walked to her closet and hoped that it is not what I'm thinking and opened it out widely. 

Everything is gone. All her clothes, her stuff were gone. I walked to my study table and saw a note placed neatly on the table.

"We were never meant to be, just like you said. Starting from today, you live your own life, I will live my own life. I don't think I can even stay with you. I'm scared of you now. I'm just afraid you might be wild again. The memory still haunts me when I see you. It haunts me everytime I think about you. I'll live as Kim Jayoung from now on, because I don't deserve to be called as Nam Jayoung. And for the whole while, thank you for giving me so much love. I never ever got this much love from someone. I hope that you would find someone that is so much more better and capable than me. And lastly, if we were to bump into each in school, let's pretend that we are strangers. You and I are nothing but just a stranger. This ring, you can have it back. Good luck in your life and goodbye."

Best Regards;

Kim Jayoung.

I saw the ring inside the box and I took the ring out. I clenched it tightly and put it to my chest. Tears started to flow. She left, she has left me. 

END OF POV;

I left, I left him. When he was gone, I took the chance to get away and headed to BAP's hangout. I enetered the password and they were all just lying down. They all saw me with the luggage and they all came to me.

"Hey what's wrong sweetie? Where have you been yesterday? We couldn't reach you." Yongguk oppa asked.

"Can I just stay here from now on?" I asked, trying hard not to cry.

"Of course you can, our home is your home too. And now, can you tell us what happened between the both of you?" Himchan oppa asked.

"I-I'm scared of him oppa. Last night... h-he"

Before I could finish my sentence, I burst into tears. 

"Don't tell me he..." Daehyun oppa said as he clenched his fist.

I could see that all their faces darken, especially Zelo oppa.

"He is so dead tonight. Zelo, you take care of Jayoung, the others follow me." Yongguk oppa said. 

They all nodded and I stopped Yongguk oppa.

"Please don't hurt him!" I pleaded.

"Don't hurt him? Kim Jayoung! He hurt you. He took away something precious from you. There's no way I'm givng in. Hate me all you want, I'm still going to beat the hell out of him. He should know the circumstances for hurting you." Yongguk oppa said.

"Look here sweetie, I promise you that we won't kill him. He just needs to learn his lesson and pay back for what he had done to you. You know, you're the only girl that I would protect with all my might. I wouldn't let an ant touch you either." He said.

I sighed and let him go. He hugged me tightly and I cried in his arms.

"I will protect you more than ever from now on." He whispered.

"Hyung, we should get going now." Jongup oppa said.

Jongup oppa went to me and hugged me. I weakly smiled and hugged him back. They soon left the house and now its left with me and Zelo oppa. He came closer to me and hugged me.

"We should have not left you alone last night. I'm so sorry. We couldn't protect you." Zelo oppa said as he hung his head low.

"Its okay oppa. It already happened and its not your fault. I shouldn't have went back to the table by my own." I said

AUTHOR POV;

While Zelo is accompanying Jayoung at the hangout, BAP drove to Jayoung's and Woohyun's house and when they reached, Yongguk bang the door and Woohyun annoyingly opened it but soon got shock to see BAP in front of his house. 

Without wasting any second, Daehyun held Woohyun by the collar and pushed him hardly against the  hard wall.

"You are so gonna pay for this." He said.

Daehyun and BAP surrounded him and their faces shows no sign of joking. 

"You who have physically and mentally hurt our Jayoung. And now you are gonna get it from each and every one of us." Youngjae glared.

He stepped forward and punched him straight on the face. He held his collar and glared at him. He puched his stomach multiple of times. Woohyun shouted in pain

"It hurts right? Let me tell you this, what you are experiencing now is nothing. The pain can be healed, but what you do to my Jayoung is something that can never be healed. ity is like a ballon, once it is popped, you can never fix it ever again. What the is wrong with you? So what she your wife, that doesn't give you the rights to her just like that." He snarled.

He punched him on last time before Jongup took over him. He kicked his leg and Woohyun fell down. Before he could stand up, he stepped on Woohyun, leaving him in pain.

"I may look like I don't care but truth is I care for Jayoung, what you've done is unforgivable. You hurt her you bastard. And now I ain't giving any mercy on you." He said as he kicked his stomach as hard as he could.

Soon one by one the members beat him until Yongguk told them to stop. He looked at Woohyun with hatred and kicked him as hard as he could. He pulled him up and punched his face.

"You should ing know how much we love Jayoung. And its a big mistake for you to hurt her, beause we will haunt you. The fact that you hurt Jayoung is despicable. a girl, let alone your own wife is unforgivable! Starting from now, you're never ever getting back her. I'm afraid that you would do more hurtful things to her. And I mean it when I say that you're never ever getting back to her." He said.

He slammed him down on the floor and all the members left the house feeling satisfied. Woohyun struggled to stand up. His face is bleeding and full of blue-blacks. His whole body were aching but he doesn't blame them. In fact he thinks that he deserves it.. After all it was all his fault.

"I probably deserve more than this right?" He chuckled.

He finally stood up and struggled his way up to his room. He went to his closet and took out the first aid kit. 

"Oppa, I will treat those wounds for you." Jayoung smiled.

Woohyun nodded and she treated his wounds for him. Woohyun touch her cheeks and smiled.

But then, he realizes that it was his imagination. He sighed and started treating his wounds. He looked at the mirror ands saw how bad his face was. After treating his wounds, he rested in his bed and fell asleep. In his sleep, he dreamt about getting back with Jayoung and they had children around them. It was like a happily ever after feeling. He subconciously smiled in his sleep and wanted to continue dreaming.

On the other hand, BAP has finally reach home and they found Jayoung sleeping on top of Zelo's lap. The both of them were sleeping soundly and they decided to keep quiet while walking back to their respectives room. 

Out of sudden, Jayoung suddenly screamed and she broke in cold sweat, that made everyone to come out and checked on her. Zelo who is the closest to her, hugged her and told her that it was just a nightmare. Himchan came to her and calm her. Himchan is always the best when it comes to calming her down. Himchan brought her up to the room and asked her what she dreamt of.

"I-I-I dreamt about what happened last night. I'm scared oppa. I really am." She cried.

"Its okay Jayoung, you are safe with us. We will never let a single person touch you. We will protect you. You know BAP loves you right? We will do anything for our maknae." He said as he soothe her hair.

Jayoung was still traumatized over what had happened. Everytime she closes her eyes, what ever happened started to flash in her dream. She couldn't forget even if she wanted to. She cried in Himchan's arms and soon the other members of BAP came and gave a group hug.

"I'm never gonna let her get hurt again." Yongguk said to himself.

He was determine to make sure that she would never get hurt anymore because he hates seeing his princess crying. It makes him feel as if he failed in protecting her.

"Do you want to go to school tomorrow?" Daehyun asked.

She nodded and sighed. 

"You don't have to force yourself you know.." Jongup said.

"Exam is around the corner I have to attend school." She nodded.

BAP respected her decision and let her go to school tomorrow. It was already dark, and Youngjae went to the kitchen to cook dinner for the seven of them. Jayoung wanted to help but instead she was pulled by Daehyun to play playstation with him at the basement.

On the other, Infinite just reached at Woohyun's house and Infinite got shocked at what happened to his face. 

"BAP did this to you?" Sunggyu asked.

"Yeah, and I am lucky though, they could have killed me but they resiseted themselves." Woohyun said.

"You look really bad hyung." L said.

"I know, and I deserve it." Woohyun said.

"Anyways, where is Jayoung?" Sungjong asked.

Woohyun hung his head low and sighed before answering.

"She left..." He said.

"But its okay, you can at least still see her in school." Dongwoo said.

"But... she said that we should just treat each other like a stranger..." He sighed.

The Infinite had no more idea on how to comfort him. They knew that it was still his fault for letting go such a precious gem but they still pity him. No matter what happens, they will always be there to support their member. 

END OF POV;

~~~

THE NEXT DAY;

"Wake up my dear Jayoungieeee~" 

I woke up and saw Daehyun oppa sitting by the side of the bed with his duck apron. I squinch my eyes and smiled at him. 

"Aigoo, you and your silly smile. Come on up you go!" Daehyun oppa smiled.

I shook my head and still wanted to stick to my bed.

"I'll have no choice but to do this..." He said.

He carried me and put me in the bathroom and told me to bath. I pouted and he shook his head to tell me to go and bath.

"If you don't bathe, no meat for you!" Daehyun oppa threatened.

"NO MEAT!? I'LL GO AND BATHE!!" I shouted.

I love meat and if I see one, I'll have to eat it because meat are irresistable. After finishing my bath, I went to change my school uniform and put on my pullover. I tied my hair into a high ponytail and took my bag and went down, joining the rest with the breakfast. 

"Morning sweety." Yongguk oppa smiled.

"Morning oppa." I smiled at him back.

We soon started eating and the whole BAP kept on feeding me with the meat and I gladly ate it. Eating with them breakfast is so fun because it is noisy and lively. And it makes people happy. There was a lot of laughter around the dining table with Himchan oppa doing a lot of jokes. What a day to start with BAP.

Soon it was time for me and Zelo to go to school. BAP has decided to sent the both of us to school and I sat beside Himchan oppa. He slung his arms around me and smiled at me cheekily.

"What is it oppa?" I asked.

"Nothing." He said before pecking my forehead.

I laughed and shook my head upon his childish behavior. We soon reached school and I hugged every single member and I waved at them. Zelo oppa slung his arms around me and we walked into the school. We caught up with Sunhwa and the three of us went to the cafeteria and talked. I told her about what happened and she clenched her fist. I told her to calm down and told her that BAP has taken care of it. 

"But, what he had done is unacceptable!" She said.

"Sunhwa..." I said.

"He messes with which means he is messing with us. So what if BAP has beat him up, he needs more than that." She said.

"Yeah Sunhwa is right. You're a part of us. Which means, we go through this together. Let them finish it up and then we won't bother him anymore." Zelo oppa said.

I sighed and nodded my head, a part of me doesn't want hin to get hurt anymore. But at the same time, he deserves all of this. As they were talking, her sets on the entrance of the cafeteria, and she was shock to see how bad Woohyun's face is. 

"Wow, BAP did a lot." I said.

"That's my hyungs!" Zelo oppa said.

"That isn't enough yet.." Sunhwa said.

Woohyun turned his gaze to me and he looked at me. I broke off the eye contact and walked away from the cafeteria, I walked past him as if he doesn't exist at all. My heart hurts when I saw how bad his face was but I couldn't just give in just like that. 

"After all its still your fault...." I muttered.

~~~

UPDATED! Please do comment and subsribe!

XxheartsxX